2. rebirth

Hello, hello, everyone, please read the following demining guide carefully ↓
    Highlight demining: The male protagonist is very rough in bed, the female protagonist is a jerk, the author is a pervert, the plot in bed is not called plot, it is called fun, refuse to scream every day for this reason Abuse the male protagonist.
    The male protagonist had someone he liked in his previous life, but after seeing the true nature of green tea, he reborn and planned to be good to the female protagonist.
    I didn't like the heroine at first, but I just felt guilty for being nice to her. Later, I fell in love with the heroine after having sex with her too much (men can also fall in love with sex).
    After the male protagonist and the female protagonist divorced, he had sex with the Green Tea female lead in his previous life, but I don’t know how to write about it. In this life, he only did it with the female protagonist.
    The heroine found out she was pregnant after she was divorced in her previous life. Hope was ignited in her heart and she wanted to win back the hero, so she planned to give birth, but then she had a difficult delivery.
    The female protagonist will not refuse to sleep with the male protagonist because she is also very happy and the author is a pervert.
    The secret of the male protagonist's family is the monster, which can transform into a tiger. Later on, there are human-animal plots (recently a bit light on Furui)
    and a little bit of ABO settings. The male protagonist can influence the female protagonist through pheromones, but only from the male protagonist's family. Men can use pheromones to influence their wives. The heroine had difficulty in giving birth in her previous life because of the monster's bloodline and the hero did not take care of her during pregnancy. The others have no ABO settings.
    There are descriptions of coercion, descriptions of the heroine not wanting to go to bed but having to obey, and a lot of swear words. ωǒǒ13.℅м(woo13.com)
    Because the male protagonist has a strange monster bloodline, but there are so many private settings to satisfy the author’s sexual preferences (for example, you can ejaculate as much as you want without getting pregnant, unless the male protagonist uses special means). Even if
    the mines are arranged like this, the yin and yang will come in. Anyone who scolds the author will be treated as a jerk and sent into a small dark room (●'?'●)
    ——————Text——————
    Ji Chonghua was really sad for many days after Xia Chaogui passed away. When he thought of Xia Chaogui The scene of Gei's death and the newborn baby who only had time to take a breath before dying made him feel breathless.
    His father Ji Yuanwen and his mother Su Yiwan ignored him. Only his brother Ji Chongli would occasionally say a few words to him, but after a few words he had to sigh and leave.
    They all know that Xia Chaogui's death is related to him. Their family's bloodline is special. Pregnancy is hard for ordinary humans. Without the nourishment of the father's bloodline during pregnancy, it is difficult to feed a child. Not to mention that the mother will also die, so Xia Chaogui He died like this, and even after the child was born, he only had time to cry.
    After his sister-in-law Ye Shu came back from a business trip, she heard the bad news and was so angry that she beat him severely.
    Ji Chonghua deeply realized the consequences of his temporary anger, and closed his eyes with empty eyes. If it happened again, he would definitely fulfill his responsibility as a husband, at least...protect Xia Chaogui's life.
    Xia Chaogui thought that this would be the end of her life. When she opened her eyes again, she was surprised to find herself sitting in front of the mirror, wearing a bright red wedding dress. The complicated and gorgeous patterns announced this special and important day, and the white and tender water Her onion-like fingers, apple-like lips, and apple-like face were completely different from the withered woman whose body was drained by pregnancy.
    She seemed to be back on her wedding day.
    She literally went back to her wedding day.
    Xia Chaogui looked coldly at her stepmother who came in through the door, not wanting to see her good woman who had always been jealous of her.
    Zhou Li put a false smile on her face and said to her in the mirror: "The bride is so beautiful! You are so beautiful, Master Ji Er is going to be stunned tonight."
    Xia Chaogui didn't even bother to deal with this . Her stepmother, who was only eight years older than her, often acted like a devil at weddings. For example, she dressed more like a bride than she did.
    Looking at Zhou Li's red cheongsam that highlighted her figure, she let out a disdainful laugh: "Are you going to cuckold my dad when you dress so coquettishly?"
    Zhou Li couldn't change her emotions for a while. Xia Chaogui has always been lively and friendly to others, even if She didn't like her stepmother and she didn't say anything harsh. She only had a few quarrels with Dad Xia.
    "Chao Gui, what do you mean by that?"
    "Don't you understand human language? Oh, I almost forgot." Xia Chao Gui raised a disdainful smile, "You have been a prostitute since you graduated from junior high school, don't you understand It's normal, after all, you can do nothing but get fucked."
    Xia Chaogui said a lot like setting off firecrackers, feeling refreshed and in a happy mood after speaking. After divorcing Ji Chonghua in her previous life, no one except Ji Chonghua's parents took care of her. Even her biological father only dared to visit occasionally because he was afraid of his wife being angry. Not to mention this stepmother, who often gave her father a pillow.
    As long as her biological father treats her better, she won't have to hold her breath to raise a baby in the Ji family, and she won't have to watch Ji Chonghua and his new wife love each other every day, and she won't have to listen to Green Tea showing off her loving life with Ji Chonghua every day.
    Since God has given her a chance to live a new life, she is not going to bear it anymore. She loves anyone and everyone. Anyway, they are all heartless things. Now that she is Mrs. Ji, she can scold everyone except the Ji family, and her stepmother is nothing! After getting married, you don't have to be her licking dog to beg her to do things.
    "Xia Chaogui!" Zhou Li increased her volume.
    Su Yiwan happened to open the door and come in. When she heard her shouting at Xia Chaogui, she frowned unconsciously and asked, "What's wrong?"
    "Mom." But in the previous life, she was the only one who was always kind to him.
    Su Yiwan is Ji Yuanwen's wife. Everyone knows that Ji Yuanwen regards his wife as his life, and no one dares to provoke her. Zhou Li immediately put on a smile and said in a flattering tone, "It's nothing, let's chat."
    "Is it necessary to chat so loudly? ?" Su Yiwan showed a soft smile, deliberately ignored Zhou Li, took Xia Chaogui's hand and sat in front of the dressing table, "I brought you some food, don't be nervous when you toast later, follow Chonghua and call people That's fine."
    "Okay." Xia Chaogui smiled a little shyly, her mother is really a good person~
    She should be better to Su Yiwan in this life, instead of thinking about Ji Chonghua's psycho every day, so that she ignored many people who were really good for her in her previous life people.
    As the groom's mother, Su Yiwan still had a lot to do. She handed her two buns and left in a hurry. Xia Chaogui looked at Zhou Li coolly and hummed: "What do you want from me? Give it to those two idiots My daughter solves the housing problem in the school district? A phoenix begets a phoenix, and a chicken begets a chicken. Even if it sneaks into the sky, it will still be a flightless chick. If it has no oxygen and is suffocated, don't come to me."
    "Xia Chaogui! I'll fuck your mother!" Zhou Li was also a bad-tempered little girl before she got married. She immediately slapped her, "You're just a bastard! Do you really think you can fly up a branch?"
    Xia Chaogui could avoid the slap, but she still It was slapped hard, and she knew that her skin would easily leave marks. This slap directly caused half of her face to swell.
    The bride didn't show up for a long time. Ji Chonghua had already knocked on the door with his best man and bridesmaid. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Xia Chaogui's pitiful appearance with half of her cheeks swollen and her eyes red. Her stepmother's face was filled with anger and her eyes were fierce.
    "Chonghua!" Xia Chaogui rushed into his arms and sobbed softly, even the roots of her ears were turned red.
    Ji Chonghua's fire burned to his forehead, and he looked at Zhou Li coldly: "Is there something wrong with your head?"
    --