16. Honeymoon·4

"Itchy..." Xia Chaogui shrank her feet and her voice was very low. She was afraid of his nasty smile and turned her head, "Don't be like this..."
    Ji Chonghua opened her legs and knelt between her legs. , fingers rubbed maliciously on her ankles, and even put her calf to her mouth to bite and lick. Xia Chaogui bit her fingers and gasped silently. She wanted to take her calf back, but her ankle was tightly wrapped around the man and she couldn't move.
    When the man bit down hard on her calf, she couldn't help but cry out: "Ah! It hurts!"
    Ji Chonghua immediately put on his tongue and licked it gently, then inserted two fingers into her hole at the same time, and the thick fingers let her It hurt a little, but the friction gradually became wet, and her clitoris was pressed harshly by the man's thumb. The familiar fragrance made her legs weak.
    She covered her face with the pillow as if to escape, and the speed of finger thrusting became faster and faster. A muffled hum came from under the pillow. Just when she was about to climax with shaking legs, Ji Chonghua suddenly pulled out his fingers.
    Xia Chaogui took the pillow away and turned her head immediately after meeting his black eyes. Not long after, Ji Chonghua put his fingers in again and thrust. The pleasure seemed to be stronger than the last time. Xia Chaogui bit the pillow tightly and was about to climax again. The man pulled out his fingers.
    After playing like this four or five times, Xia Chaogui's clitoris was already congested and sensitive. As soon as Ji Chonghua's thumb touched her, she hummed like a kitten, "No... don't play anymore..."
    "Please me. " Fuck you." Ji Chonghua held his penis and poked her wet vagina with the glans. He still looked down at her, looking aloof, and she was still the weak one with no ability to fight back.
    Xia Chaogui shook her head, tears flowing out along with her cries, but she stopped them quickly. Ji Chonghua was a little annoyed by her stubbornness. As soon as the glans sank into the vagina, he immediately pulled out, only thrusting lightly on the outermost part.
    The hungry desire and aphrodisiac fragrance kept eroding her sanity, and a voice in her brain kept threatening her to give in. She bit the pillow and stared at him stubbornly.
    Ji Chonghua chuckled when he saw her eyes, and roughly kneaded her breasts, "What do you mean you are stubborn? We are the only ones here, are you afraid that others will hear you?"
    Xia Chaogui's cheeks were red, his legs were shaking, and his breasts were rubbed raw. It hurt, and at most she let out a few uncontrollable heavy gasps. Seeing that she was so stubborn, Ji Chonghua didn't torture each other, so he thrust in hard, and Xia Chaogui immediately let out a slight moan.
    The penis she had longed for so long suddenly filled her stomach. Not only did it not hurt, but a strange pleasure spread throughout her body. Her pillow was taken away, and her moans began to spread. Xia Chaogui immediately bit her finger, Then the man held his wrists firmly and pinned them down on both sides.
    "Uh... don't..." The thick and long penis was poking around in her belly, and she finally couldn't restrain her low moan. The man's warm body kept rising and falling on her body, and her wrists were tightly clasped by his hawk-like hands. Stay, she has no room for resistance other than spreading her legs and being played with.
    Xia Chaogui deliberately did not meet his eyes. The pleasure spread in her body, and her pussy was still swallowing hard. She frowned tightly, her tears became more and more fierce, and she even began to sob uncontrollably, "No, don't... don't ..."
    Her overly resistive attitude gave Ji Chonghua the illusion that he was raping him. This illusion hit hard at the hidden desire in his heart. He wanted to treat Xia Chaogui as a prostitute and ignore her. Regardless of her thoughts, he felt better the more she cried.
    The lower abdomen was even slightly bulged by the penis, and the hole could not stop twitching. The penis stretched out the layers of flesh, and the glans collided in the innermost part, almost breaking open her uterus. The pleasure came fast and fierce, and Xia Chaogui gasped for breath. Squirming and struggling for breath, Ji Chonghua accelerated the collision and fucked her so hard that she couldn't stop shaking, "No! No! Ah...ahhhh!"
    Ji Chonghua found that her pussy was tight and wet, and it felt very comfortable no matter how he fucked her. Didn't you find it in your previous life?
    Xia Chaogui's body tightened, her thighs clamped hard on his waist, her pussy was wrapped around his penis and refused to let go. When she realized that she had let out a lustful scream, she subconsciously wanted to struggle and escape, "Let go... I won't do it anymore." ..."
    "Bitch, you have to do it even if you don't want to do it!" Ji Chonghua was filled with desire stimulated by her, and he started to lose control of his words, "Don't you only have a piece of pussy that can be fucked? Besides a piece of pussy, what else do you have? !"
    "Get out! Get out!" Xia Chaogui struggled harder, her cheeks messy with tears. She was aroused by his words, but the man was pressing on her like a bear, and the only thing she could do was to The man's waist tightened.
    "Did I say something wrong? You bastard!" Ji Chonghua found that her appearance really made him feel good. His penis became harder and harder, causing her juices to flow out. "Look how good your pussy is. "
    "Get out... you get out..." Xia Chaogui cried out of breath, her eyes were dim, her face was full of loss and despair, her hair was wet with tears, she was in a state of embarrassment, and her vagina and perineum were hit. Turning red, she screamed, "I won't do it! Let me go!"
    Ji Chonghua was excited by her screams and the embarrassed look of being insulted. He fucked her even more fiercely, and his voice became hoarse with excitement, "Little Bitch, you have no choice when you get into my bed."
    "Ugh... let go, let go..." Sweet moans accompanied by painful sobs came out of her mouth, her pussy was clamped tighter, and she gripped She knitted her brows tightly under the sheets, kicking her legs helplessly in the air, trying desperately to escape from the man's penis. However, she could do nothing but twist on the bed. As the man thrust hard, she let out sweet sounds uncontrollably. She moaned greasy, "Ah~ don't~"
    The overly sweet moan made them all stunned for a moment, and then Ji Chonghua grabbed her waist and fucked her hard like crazy.
    With her hands freed, Xia Chaogui found that she was so weak that she didn't even have the strength to raise her hands to struggle, "Ah! No~ no~ ah ah ah~"
    Once the valve of desire was opened, it was difficult to close, and she was helpless The moans became sweeter and sweeter, and the breasts jumped like white water balls. The legs no longer struggled, but opened obediently and allowed the man to thrust his waist hard. The teeth marks on the calves swayed with the shaking of the body, and the sensitive walls of the hole were strained. twitch.
    "Ah~ I, I want it again~ No... I don't want it~" Xia Chaogui's legs trembled and she reached another climax. She covered her face with the back of her hands and cried. She told herself in her heart not to scream, but the moans in her mouth stopped. Can't stop.
    Ji Chonghua's eyes were dark. After fucking her for an unknown amount of time, he suddenly pulled out his penis, turned her over to a kneeling position, and then fucked her from behind.
    "Yeah~ It's swollen... it's so swollen..." Xia Chaogui buried her whole face in the pillow. She could clearly feel how the man's penis was squeezed into her stomach inch by inch. The hole was so full that her lower abdomen was bursting with pain. It was falling down, and the waist was sore and weak, "Let go... ugh..."
    "You scream so loudly." Ji Chonghua's voice was filled with a smile, his glans was grinding the mouth of the uterus, his fingers pinched the clitoris and pinched hard, "Scream more." Listen twice."
    "Woo... Wuwu..." Xia Chaogui only had the strength to cry. Ji Chonghua's speed became faster and faster. She crawled forward two steps before being dragged back. Biting her shoulder, the organs in her stomach seemed to be crushed to pieces, "Slow down, slow down... it's too fast!"
    Ji Chonghua lowered his body and blew into her ear, "Can't slow down, your pussy is too soft and Damn, you're so tight."
    After saying that, he thrust hard again, causing her lower abdomen to turn red. The semen from the joint filled their thighs. Xia Chaogui cried so hard that she almost lost her breath. Grasping the sheets, her calves were rubbing helplessly, as if the tender flesh in her pussy was about to be damaged. She murmured piteously with sobs: "Be gentle...it's going to be broken..."
    "Don't worry, your little pussy. Be patient." Ji Chonghua grabbed her hair.
    The backward pulling force forced her to raise her head. When the hard object in her body reached the deepest part again, she shuddered uncontrollably and begged for mercy with a cry, "Please... wuwu... no more... ..."
    "Be good, I'll cum into your cunt right away." Ji Chonghua bit her white shoulder and fucked her deeper and deeper. The sound of the flesh slapping became louder and louder. In the fierce shaking, , the vagina suddenly tightened hard, and a large amount of liquid flowed out from it.
    "Ah~ahhhh~ahhhh~" Xia Chaogui's face turned red and she couldn't control her moans. Ji Chonghua grabbed her butt and pushed it for a while, all of it ejaculating inside her. Almost at the same time, another small swell came into her. After climaxing, he struggled feebly and then resigned himself to lying on the bed with his legs spread open, like a frog.
    Ji Chonghua slapped her round and straight butt hard, and said with a pleasant smile in his voice: "Little slut, why are you so stubborn with me? It feels so good to cry out."
    Xia Chaogui bit her lip, crying . His face was buried in the pillow.
    ——————Dividing line——————
    I was so busy working overtime some time ago that I was dizzy. Fortunately, I have saved the manuscript to support it. Now I am back!ヾ(≧∪≦*)ノ〃
    --