48. Sleeping Late (Pure Plot)

Sleeping Late (Pure Plot)

In the mist-filled bathroom, Ji Chonghua's long fingers went in and out of her vagina wantonly. She pressed her lips together tightly, clinging to his chest, and her legs couldn't stop trembling.
    Ji Chonghua spread his fingers slightly and threatened: "Don't move."
    Xia Chaogui then shut up again, only holding his arm tightly and letting out a thin cry from his throat.
    After cleaning up, Xia Chaogui was already drowsy. In her daze, she heard Ji Chonghua come up and whisper, "Let's make up."
    "No." Xia Chaogui refused without thinking, turned her back to him, "I don't like you anymore."
    Then he fell asleep, no longer caring about Ji Chonghua's reaction.
    Everything seemed calm. Xia Chaogui continued to knit her scarf. Ji Chonghua went to and from work normally and would occasionally bring her back some small gifts.
    Xia Chaogui did not refuse his gifts or his advances, but there was always a sense of unfamiliarity between her and him.
    Although Ji Chonghua talked about the family tree, Xia Chaogui didn't take it seriously at all. She always thought that it was necessary to divorce, and she was not a relative of the emperor. The worst she could do was to lose less money, and Ji Chonghua in her heart was not a professional. There are countless women falling for him, and sooner or later he will cheat on her.
    She was now more worried about breast enlargement. Her breasts were getting heavier and heavier, and she could even smell the faint fragrance of milk. Even Su Yiwan hinted that she could tell her if she felt uncomfortable or needed help.
    Xia Chaogui felt hot with shame when she thought about the scene of giving birth, but she didn't want to ask Ji Chonghua any more questions. She felt more and more depressed every day because of something pressing on her mind.
    Ji Chonghua could feel her mood. In order to make her happy every day after get off work, he would bring snacks or buy jewelry, as well as various things he saw on the road that he thought little girls would like.
    He has been very lucky since he was a child, and his peach eyes can charm all kinds of people. When surrounded by women, he will naturally know how to please people.
    However, Xia Chaogui's heart has been sealed with cement. Even if she has a moment of heartbeat or joy, she can quickly calm down. She has completely recognized herself. Without a respectable family background or extraordinary abilities, she cannot be like Shen Qingyan forever. Pretending to be gentle and pleasant, it was normal for Ji Chonghua to look down on her in his previous life. There was no such thing as a woman around him.
    Therefore, Xia Chaogui is always silent and submissive. She is not eager to declare her status externally, and she does not ask Ji Chonghua to treat her as his wife internally. It is best for everyone to treat her as a transparent person, doing nothing every day. Very happy too.
    After setting up the childish dolls given by Ji Chonghua, Xia Chaogui stretched. He said that he would take her hiking at 7:30 tomorrow morning and that she had to go to bed early tonight.
    She went to bed early, but the feeling of fullness in her chest never went away. Xia Chaogui tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep. At one o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock...she kept awake, and because she couldn't sleep, she became anxious and couldn't sleep even more. Finally, I don't even know when I fell asleep.
    The strong sunshine poured into the house from the window. She turned over and took her mobile phone. 11:30
    "Ah!" She exclaimed and got up in a panic. She had agreed to climb the mountain at 7:30!
    "Are you awake?" The man's deep voice was filled with a smile.
    "Sorry! I went to bed late!" Xia Chaogui apologized in a panic.
    A trace of surprise flashed in Ji Chonghua's eyes, and soon turned into a familiar smile, "It doesn't matter, the mountain is there, you can't run away."
    He looked her up and down, and said in a teasing tone, "Your hair style is pretty good."
    Xia Chao Gui quickly pressed down her bangs with her hands, her cheeks flushed, and she looked flustered and shy. Most beauties have the baggage of idols, and she was no exception. Her hair was thick and sexy, and it was easy to fall into various shapes. She needed flowers every morning. Lots of time to take care of.
    "I'm going to wash up! Just wait for me for a few minutes!" Xia Chaogui ran into the bathroom in a panic. Looking at herself in the mirror with her oily face and messy hair, she couldn't help but blush. She was actually seen in such a mess. She knew she had woken up. How terrible he looked. This was the first time in his two lifetimes that Ji Chonghua had seen him.
    After washing up, she had to go to the cloakroom to change clothes. As soon as she walked into the cloakroom, a man followed her in. Ji Chonghua found a comfortable place to sit down and said, "The decoration here is really spacious."
    A kind of short-handedness and soft-handedness . Feeling inexplicably guilty, Xia Chaogui said awkwardly, "Yeah, haha."
    She didn't know if he was mocking her for spending money randomly, but she had this room when she got married.
    A kind of panic and confusion that her private space was occupied enveloped her. Xia Chaogui picked out her hiking clothes and whispered: "I'm going to change clothes."
    "You change, I'll watch." Ji Chonghua leaned on On the sofa, his eyes were fixed on her, motionless.
    The bright light in the cloakroom fell on his angular face, revealing a soft smile.
    "..." Xia Chaogui's cheeks turned redder and redder, and she whispered, "Get out."
    "I want to see you change clothes. It's not like I've never seen you before. What are you afraid of?" Ji Chonghua's posture was very much like that of a kid teasing someone on the street. The girl's gangster said, "I can help you buckle the bra straps."
    Xia Chaogui swallowed, and had to pretend that he didn't exist, and put on her clothes awkwardly. Not only did Ji Chonghua not give her a chance to buckle the bra straps, he even didn't even give her an extra inch. No meat can be seen.
    "You are so awesome." Ji Chonghua praised sincerely. He never expected that she could put on her pants and clothes first and then take off her nightgown without taking any advantage.
    "Haha..." Xia Chaogui still laughed awkwardly. She sat in front of the mirror and took care of her complicated long hair. Ji Chonghua followed her to the dressing table and, like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden for the first time, picked up the bottle and looked at it. , and touched another bottle.
    "What is this for?"
    "Blusher."
    "I know, it's for the face." Ji Chonghua was quite proud and picked up another one, "This is foundation."
    "This is concealer."
    "What is it for? "
    Hide the blemishes on your face, such as dark circles."
    "Dark circles..." Ji Chonghua grabbed her chin and turned it to him, looking at it carefully for a moment, "You don't have dark circles.
    " With a long voice, "Oh - I know, because you slept until half past eleven, there are no dark circles under your eyes."
    Xia Chaogui had almost never looked at him like this before. She subconsciously straightened her back, turned her head, and her heartbeat was a little fast. , "I'll be ready soon..."
    She combed her hair vigorously, and accidentally pulled the knotted area, "Hiss!"
    "I'll comb it for you." Ji Chonghua took her huge comb very naturally, his tone was a little excited , "I've never seen such a big comb, let me try it!"
    Without waiting for Xia Chaogui's reply, he sat behind her and brushed his warm fingers on the back of her neck. Look at him in the mirror.
    Ji Chonghua held up her hair, expecting it to be as smooth as a TV commercial, but it hurt her the first time. He noticed her gaze in the mirror and said with a smile, "Sorry, I'll be careful."
    After saying that, he firmly grasped her hair in the middle and combed the ends. The movement was not gentle. Xia Chaogui was frightened and said, "I, I can do it myself."
    Don't comb her hair away.
    "Don't you want to put on makeup? Save some time." Ji Chonghua refused her suggestion. His lowered eyes were a bit serious and his movements were much gentler. He quickly combed her hair, as if looking at a monkey. Watching her put on makeup, her tone was novel, "I really look much better after using this concealer!"
    "..." Xia Chaogui wanted to drive him away.
    After she cleaned herself up, Ji Chonghua held her face and looked at it carefully for a while, "Yeah, it looks good."
    Xia Chaogui was stunned, and her heart began to beat violently again. She looked away, thankful that her makeup could cover her blush. "What..."
    "You really look better with makeup."
    "Does it make you ugly without makeup?" Xia Chaogui looked a bit coquettish and annoyed. When she realized that she was being coquettish, she was startled and lowered her head habitually. , "Let's go, what's for lunch."
    Ji Chonghua rubbed her hair and combed it smooth with his fingers, his eyes soft, "What do you want to eat?"
    "I can do it." His emotions were exposed and annoyed, "I want to eat barbecue."
    "Okay, I know a store, let's go." Ji Chonghua put his arms around her and walked into the garage. Before getting in the car, he picked up her face and kissed her, "Don't be sad, just now I said something wrong, you look good no matter what."
    "..." Xia Chaogui sat silently in the passenger seat. She touched her cheek, which was already hot.
    ——————Dividing line——————
    Because 996 in a row? The only way to rest is to work overtime for half a day. I no longer have any worldly desires, so these pictures should be more dramatic (`_ゝ′)
    47 The chapter is always there, it’s just that I marked the wrong chapter o(′^`)o
    --