27. It turns out that you feel good when you are scolded

It turns out that you feel good when you are scolded

   "Uh...ah...big..." Xia Chaogui took a small breath, hooked his neck with one hand, and held the table back with the other hand. She couldn't adapt to his huge size after not having sex for a few days, so she had to work hard The vagina was relaxed so that the man could enter smoothly, and it didn't take long for him to break out into a sweat.
    Realizing that her current posture was too lewd, she felt that she was committing a crime, knowing that the other person was not a good match but still pretending to have sex with him.
    Ji Chonghua put his arms around her waist, lowered his head and kissed her soft cheek. Seeing that she looked like she was being forced, he bit the tip of her nose with dissatisfaction and said threateningly: "You little slut, if you don't want to do it, just say so!"
    "No..." Xia Chaogui raised her head and kissed the corner of his mouth in a flattering manner, "You make me feel so comfortable..."
    Ji Chonghua grabbed her plump buttocks like a punishment, and pushed in as deep as possible, all the way to his thick and long penis. They were all buried deep into her body.
    Xia Chaogui's eyes widened, and she couldn't help but tremble with the pleasant and painful stimulation. Tears fell from the corners of her eyes. She spread her legs wider and wider, and her scalp became numb, "Ah...ah~" "
    Little bitch ." Ji Chonghua cursed with a smile, started thrusting in and out of the slippery pussy, and easily fucked her until her whole body went limp, and she could only let out soft moans. The man's strength was so hard that he almost penetrated her uterus, "Fucked. Why are you pretending to be a virgin when you're so happy?"
    "You're not pretending..." Xia Chaogui was so scolded that her whole body trembled, her toes curled up with pleasure, and the deepest part of her soft flesh was penetrated. She could only moan with her eyes lost, her penis kept moving. Drilling in and out, the uterus was already numb, and the hole was sensitive and contracted, "I can't do it anymore~ah~ahhhh~it feels so good..."
    "Little bitch." Ji Chonghua cursed again, feeling her tight little hole, his eyes were searching. Meaning, "So you are the type who enjoys being scolded."
    "No!" Xia Chaogui immediately denied it, tears falling from the corners of her eyes, and she hooked her hands around his neck, "Don't... don't say... Please... let's, let's do this..."
    The bad element in Master Ji Er's character began to take hold. He began to thrust, thrusting at a different angle each time. The intense speed made her feel like her internal organs were about to move. Positioned.
    "You're such a bitch. You're asking me to fuck you and you're acting like a bitch." Ji Chonghua moved in and out bravely, as if he wanted to penetrate her pussy. "What kind of memorial do you have to set up when you're a bitch?"
    "Ahhhhhhh ! No, ahhhh! No! No!" Xia Chaogui was fucked to the point of ecstasy, and her pussy was soon soft, red and swollen. She resisted and pushed his chest, "Ahhhh! Too much It's almost! It's so heavy! Please! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...
    " Шǒǒ13.ⓒǒⓜ(woo13.com)
    "You little bitch, do you want to erect a memorial arch?" Ji Chonghua pinched her breasts and kept kneading them.
    "No, I can't stand anymore... I can't stand anymore! Ahhhh!" Her pussy was stretched to the limit, and she was swallowing the man's penis with difficulty. There was both lust and pain in her eyes, and her hair was scattered behind her back and swayed with her body, "Light A little! Ahhh! So deep!"
    She was about to be knocked away by the man, and the vaginal fluid fell onto the table, making her butt wet. She accidentally slipped, and the penis entered an unspeakable depth, and she let out a fierce scream. Yelling: "Ahhhh! So deep! Ahhhh!"
    "Slut bitch, are you feeling better now?" Ji Chonghua's speed did not slow down, and he rushed into her body. The warm semen flowed out from the depths of her womb. There were several red marks on the breasts, which aroused his desire even more, "Tell me! Do you feel good about me doing this?"
    "It feels good..." You can barely wrap your arms around his neck, "Go, go to bed..."
    Ji Chonghua directly picked up her legs and walked to the bed. The moment he stood up, his penis was buried deeper. She hugged his chest tightly for fear of falling to the ground, and her snow-white chest was crushed flat on his body.
    As soon as her back touched the soft bed, the man started thrusting, shaking and squeaking continuously, and the lustful sound of water rang in the room. The pleasure of being filled made her straighten her waist and twist unconsciously, "Ah...ah !"
    She gripped the sheets and frowned. She noticed that the man was getting faster and faster, and she began to struggle slightly, "Ah! No, don't cum in... You can't do it today..."
    "Stop talking nonsense." Ji Chonghua said to She patted her round breasts more than a dozen times, "You begged me first."
    "Ah! No! No...ahhhh!" Her chest was painful from the beating, and she covered her breasts and cried, "Don't, don't Beat..."
    Ji Chonghua grabbed her face, stared at her collapsed and confused face, and ejaculated all the semen into her body.
    "Ah——!" With a scream, Xia Chaogui was forced to accept the man's watering. She was unable to resist the man's desire. The sensitive walls of her vagina were drawn out and contracted uncontrollably, and her chest hurt like fire. She was shaking all over. As she climaxed, the man pressed tightly against her vagina and ejaculated all over her uterus.
    After being released, Xia Chaogui turned around and hugged herself, curling up like a kitten.
    Ji Chonghua got hard almost immediately when he saw her look like this. He pressed forward again, rubbed her ass roughly, and nibbled on her delicate neck, "Little slut, I will die on you sooner or later!"
    "Don't, don't say such things..." Xia Chaogui had to raise her head and open her body to accept his desire.
    His lips continued downward, biting one of her breasts and sucking, and said vaguely: "Why did you promise me just now? If you want to be a bitch, don't set up a memorial."
    "No...no..." Xia Chaogui bit down tightly. His lips and eyes were full of embarrassment, and big tears dripped into his thick hair.
    Ji Chonghua was startled. He looked up and saw that she looked more annoyed than distressed. The huge penis was completely inserted into her without saying a word, causing her to exclamate. He used his nails to dig at her nipples harshly, "Bitch, beg me." You were so coquettish when you were young, and now you're pretending to be innocent when you're cool?"
    "Ah! Don't..." Xia Chaogui opened her mouth slightly and panted rapidly, her nipples hurt a little, and her uterus was aching from being hit by the man, "No..." "
    You also said No!" Ji Chonghua got angry when he saw her unwilling expression. He simply turned her over and pushed his penis deeper, "I will fuck your pussy to death tonight. When you can't get out of bed tomorrow, others will know about you. My pussy has been raped by me."
    Xia Chaogui knelt down with difficulty. After hearing his words, she was so scared that she kept crying, "Well... don't... I was wrong... I don't dare anymore... don't, don't Let others know..."
    She spread her legs, lowered her waist, and raised her butt high in a completely flattering manner, "Don't let others know... please..."
    Ji Chonghua sighed happily as he was wrapped in tight flesh. , he rubbed her butt and threatened, "If you don't want others to know, stop acting like your dead father. I don't know how good you are."
    After saying that, he pinched her butt and slapped her again. Wipe dry.
    "Ah... it's pushed inside... so deep..." Xia Chaogui's upper body no longer had the strength to support her. She fell into the bed, her nipples rubbing against the sheets, and unexpected pleasure rose in her body.
    Ji Chonghua reached between her legs, pushed aside the smooth flesh, found her erect clitoris, pinched it with his fingers and started rubbing it.
    "Ahhhh - don't touch there!" Xia Chaogui trembled all over and started to struggle again, "No! No! Ahhhhh!"
    "Fuck! Are you in estrus? There's so much water." Ji Chonghua rubbed her clitoris and pressed it against her uterus, causing her to shrug and make the sound of her flesh slapping extremely loudly.
    "Ah~ it's too, too fast...slow down...slow down, okay?" Her voice was sweet, her waist twisted in conjunction with the man's movements, and she almost had the words "duplicity" written on her face.
    Ji Chonghua's blood surged when she called him. Why had he never heard her voice like cotton candy in his previous life?
    He grabbed her waist, pulled her butt and pushed her down, "Slut! Your pussy is getting more and more slutty."
    "I really can't help it anymore... ah... please..." The red and swollen hole was almost She was unconscious, climaxing again and again, and her stomach was sore and numb, "Ah... ugh... I can't do it anymore~ I can't do it anymore~ I have to... ahhhhh!"
    She shook her white buttocks and pressed her pussy hard. Clamping, the moans became sweeter and sweeter. Ji Chonghua no longer persisted, holding her ass and thrusting hard, "Bitch! Fuck you to death! Push you to the bone and see how you can seduce me!"
    "Ah~ahhhhhhhhhh ~No! Stop... spare me!" Xia Chaogui had the illusion that her uterus had been penetrated. She was covered in sweat, and her reason was shattered by the pleasure. She didn't even know that the man had ejaculated, so she only repeated with red eyes: " Let me go...let me go..."