23. Office H

Xia Chaogui held on to the floor-to-ceiling window. The night was illuminated by neon lights. There was no starlight in the purple sky. Her skirt was lifted up to her waist and her underwear was missing. She turned her head slightly to look at him, then turned back to look at the bustling city in front of her. Dots of lights came into view, reflecting her absent-minded face.
    The man thrust in without hesitation, and her lower body felt full for a while. Her white fingertips scratched feebly on the smooth glass, "Ah... I, I can't stand..."
    She was telling the truth. She had done it yesterday. One night, my legs were weak today, and now I don’t know how long it will take.
    Ji Chonghua hooked his feet over the chair, hugged her and sat on it together. His penis was buried deeper. He sighed happily, took off her clothes and untied her underwear. The woman was naked in an instant.
    Xia Chaogui covered her chest, her shameful pussy kept squirming. She was already naked, but the man was still in a suit and leather shoes, and his hair was not messed up. "Is it okay to turn off the lights?"
    "No." Ji Chonghua refused, "Turn off the lights and I can still do it." What are you looking at?"
    In his previous life, he really didn't realize that her body was so beautiful, with a slender waist and smooth breasts. When she twisted and swayed, her nipples flicked out colorful afterimages, and she had an impatient and shy expression. He turned off the light. What else is he looking at?
    "What's there to see..." Xia Chaogui held his shoulders and felt more and more ashamed when she touched the fabric of his suit, as if she was just a cheap woman who could be fucked at her doorstep.
    Ji Chonghua lowered his head and kissed her neck ambiguously. She couldn't help but lean back on the desk, which made it easier for the man to take a step forward. She gasped and moaned softly. The whole building was extremely quiet, and she didn't dare to make too much noise.
    "Ah! Don't~" Her nipple was suddenly bitten by the man, her voice was sweet and seductive, and the full feeling in her pussy made her rationality gradually collapse. She held his shoulders with both hands, and twisted her waist unbearably, with tears in her eyes. She looked foggy and said, "Don't bite...the swelling just subsided today...today..."
    Her lustful face was clearly reflected on the glass. Even if the neck was blocked by the chair, you could tell from her constant ups and downs what they were doing at the moment. What a deal.
    "Really, don't bite me..." Xia Chaogui almost begged him, "I'm going to bite her to bits..." Ji Chonghua
    sucked and bit her nipples like they were candies, until they were hot, red and swollen from playing with them. I admired my masterpiece for a while and then went to play on the other side.
    "Ah! Well~" Xia Chaogui could only bite her lower lip to control her voice. She leaned her back against the table. She lifted the nipple that was being played with by the man and raised it a little so that he would bite it less painfully. Her voice was mixed with coquettishness. She cried tenderly, "Be gentle... be gentle..."
    "Uh... um!" The moans became more lustful, and the twisting movements became louder and louder, "Ah... don't play anymore... I want..."
    She rarely asked for sex, so Ji Chonghua straightened up, put her on the table, grabbed her ankles and bumped Fang Song hard.
    "Ah! It's too big...ahhhh~" She swayed with the man's movements, and her penis went straight into the deepest part. She wanted to pierce her, "Slow down, slow down... I will be fucked." ..."
    As she said this, her pussy still squirmed and contracted softly, her nipples were twice as swollen from being played with, and there were a few teeth marks on the areola. Her penis was still inserted hard, and it was all buried between the soft and white legs. She Uncontrollable twitching, the pleasure accumulated bit by bit, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! No~ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha on on."
    The orgasm came quickly and violently, her eyes were open, her whole body was twitching fiercely, and her cheeks were flushed with deep pink, " I, I'm going to be broken ~ ah ah ~ be gentler..."
    Her pussy was still numb after being fucked all night yesterday, and she was fucked hard again today. She even felt a little irritated and aggrieved. The man's beastly offensive almost He fucked her until she collapsed, using all his brute strength. The glans hit her abdominal cavity and made her pubic bone ache.
    "Do you feel good?" Ji Chonghua pinched her nipples.
    "Ahhh! No!" She couldn't tell whether it hurt or felt good. The excessive stimulation made her clamp her vagina tightly, and her nipples and areola were swollen. She kept twisting her body on the desk, The semen spurted out one after another, "No! Let go! Let go!"
    "Little slut, please beg me." Ji Chonghua looked at her and smiled mischievously.
    "Please... please..." Xia Chaogui hugged his arm and begged for mercy, her eyes were wet, like an aggrieved puppy, "I really can't do it anymore... I'm going to be broken... I'm going to be broken by you. "Yeah..."
    "Give me a blowjob later?" Ji Chonghua raised his eyebrows and looked at her.
    "Okay, okay..." After her breasts were released, she knew that the man wanted to see her lustful appearance, so she hugged her knees and opened them, frowning, her tone pleading and helpless, "Hurry, cum quickly..."
    Ji Chonghua noticed that she She seemed to not want to have sex with him, and was inexplicably unhappy. He pinched her cheeks and forced her to look directly at him, and penetrated her with force, "Little slut, look at me."
    Xia Chaogui refused, but as soon as she turned her head, the man would straighten her. , she could only look at the man, with grievance and sadness in her eyes. Ji Chonghua became more and more unhappy. He pushed hard and said in a bad tone, "Do you feel good about me fucking you?"
    "No, don't ask me..." Xia Chaogui knew that he Unhappy, he didn't understand her at all, but she knew what his every move meant, "Ah... you, you are so powerful..."
    Her eyes were red, and she clamped his waist in cooperation, hoping that his emotions Could be better.
    The man's actions became more and more rough, and he even grabbed her buttocks and played with it maliciously. His penis almost penetrated her. He was a bad devil at heart. Her flattering attitude completely inspired his badness, and his tone became fierce. She got up and said, "Why are you crying? You cry every time we have sex. Did I hit you or scold you?"
    "No, I didn't cry..." After saying that, she started crying, with tears falling down in big drops and moans accompanying her. Her soft and waxy nose was wet, and he refused her to turn her head, so she had to hug him, tears seeping into the fabric of the suit, sniffing from time to time, looking extremely aggrieved.
    Ji Chonghua was so angry that he thought he had done nothing to provoke her until they got married, so he simply couldn't stand her mood and wanted to have fun first.
    "Ahhhh... be gentler... be gentler..." Xia Chaogui looked up helplessly and moaned. The man penetrated the deepest part with every stroke, and his whole body was covered in sweat. "It's so deep... too deep..."
    "You My pussy is really watering, and my pants are all wet." Ji Chonghua's penis was grinding against the cervix, and he was being fucked more and more violently.
    "Uh...ah~ahhh~hmm~" Xia Chaogui was in pain and pleasure from being played by him, her legs were shaking all the time, her body was flushed with lustful red, and her voice was miserable, "Let me go... um... "
    What a fart! I'm going to fuck you to death!" Ji Chonghua's face was distorted by desire, and his tone was fierce, "Slutty bitch! Look how good your pussy is being fucked by me, who can you show me by pretending to cry!
    " He pulled her hair hard, forcing her to lift her upper body, "Look at your cunt for yourself!"
    The bright red pussy was opened by the penis. When it was inserted, the tender meat around it was pushed in, and when it was withdrawn, it was pushed in. With the tender flesh on the inner wall, the man's purple-red penis was already wet, covered with her semen.
    "No, I don't look..." Xia Chaogui pushed his hand away, but couldn't move it at all, "I don't look! Let me go!"
    "Are you going to cry again?!" Ji Chonghua pushed hard into her body, She could clearly see how her pussy was squirming, and her moans became more and more coquettish.
    "No more crying... no more crying..." Xia Chaogui hurriedly stopped crying and scolded him mentally for his lunacy. In the previous life, this lunatic had made her cry as a hobby, as if her tears could turn into pearls for him to take. I went out to change money, and now I don't want her to cry. Do I have to face her in any life to be happy?
    Ji Chonghua let go of her hand and lay back on the desk. Tears continued to flow into her temples, but the sobs disappeared. "Ah~ no... um... great~"
    When she caught the man's gaze, the word 'no' changed. It was so good, she spread her legs and screamed, the pleasure in her lower body became more and more intense, her breathing was messy, and her moans became sweeter, "Ah~ah~ah~"
    The man was getting closer and closer to her, his cheeks were His warm lips, clitoris was rubbed vigorously, and a low and hot voice sounded in her ears, with some helplessness but more tenderness that no one noticed: "Scream out if you feel good, don't cry next time" ."
    "Ahhhh!" The climax came suddenly and quickly, and a white light exploded in her head. Her legs were tightly intertwined and held his waist. When the man kissed him, he neither resisted nor catered, but just loved it. He looked at the ceiling, his mind going blank.
    Ji Chonghua chuckled lightly, grabbed her waist and fucked her hard, and the semen was ejaculated inside her within a few strokes. She still looked infatuated.
    ————Dividing line————
    Yeshuo + Film and Television: PO1⑧KK.てOM (po18kk.com)
    --