30. If the apology is useful, why do you need the police?

30 If the apology is useful, why do you need the police

Xia Chaogui bit her lower lip and climbed on top of him. Her vagina, already filled with semen, easily swallowed the penis again. Her abdominal cavity was filled again, and she let out a cry of joy.
    Ji Chonghua pumped her breasts hard and cursed: "Clamp tighter! You bastard!"
    "It hurts~" Xia Chaogui shouted dissatisfied, with a hint of coquettishness under the pleasure.
    Ji Chonghua discovered that Xia Chaogui was someone who deserved abuse. She was unhappy with being gentle and gentle with her in bed before, but now that he was letting him fuck her, she would act coquettishly and beg for mercy.
    He pushed his waist hard, and his penis fucked her hole so that her hole was slightly turned out. Xia Chaogui tightened her hole with red eyes, supported him with one hand and touched her belly with the other, "Can you be gentle... be gentle?"
    "No." After Ji Chonghua finished speaking, he pinched her waist and pressed her crotch. His penis reached an unbelievable depth. Her body shook violently and her screams became more lewd and pitiful. "Be gentle! Be gentle! Please!" It's gone!"
    She felt as if she was about to die. I don't know if it was an illusion, but Ji Chonghua's penis seemed to be getting bigger and bigger.
    After inserting it to the deepest point, Ji Chonghua did not move any further, and his fingers were groping around her waist. Looking at her painful face tortured by emotions, he felt inexplicably relieved.
    "Hmm... it feels uncomfortable..." Xia Chaogui wanted to escape but couldn't. Instead, she asked the man to use more strength. She couldn't help but use some strength to gently press her belly, "It's too deep... My stomach feels so uncomfortable." …”ⓦǒǒ13.℅м(woo13.com)
    Ji Chonghua pinched her clitoris and twisted it from side to side.
    "Ah! No!" Xia Chaogui's calves were unbearably slippery on the bed, and her waist began to slowly sway. The semen flowed out along the roots of her legs. There was a hint of coquettishness in her expression, "I want...don't do this. It's..."
    Ji Chonghua licked the corners of her lips, and stroked her butt erotically, "How? You were the one who served me, and now I'm rubbing your pussy, you should thank me."
    Xia Chaogui wanted to pull his hoops apart with force . The hand holding her waist spoke softly, "Uh... no, let go... I'll move... I can't stand it anymore..."
    "You said the same thing last time." Ji Chonghua spoke softly, rubbing her slowly. Her breasts trembled even more, and her pussy was so tight that he almost ejaculated. "What should I do if you run away again this time?
    " Locked the door of the cloakroom and hid.
    "Yes, I'm sorry..." Xia Chaogui was still twisting back and forth slowly, her legs involuntarily spread wider, her fingers sliding softly on his back, "I won't do it this time..."
    "Why did you run away? What to do?" Ji Chonghua asked in her ear, his deep voice directly hitting her heart.
    "No... I, I'll give it to you after I run away... Give it to you..."
    "Give me a blowjob."
    "Um... Okay..." Xia Chaogui's eyes were red, and her tight and narrow pussy was tightly wrapped The penis was still twitching sensitively, "I won't run away..."
    Ji Chonghua's strength relaxed a little and she immediately started twisting, the semen continued to leak out, and her fragrant and soft body pressed against him, "Ah ! Ah~ Uh-huh~ Ah~ So big~ Ouch... It hurts... It hurts a little..."
    Ji Chonghua left pinch marks one after another on her butt, bit her shoulders, and vented on her unscrupulously, " Bitch! Why are you pretending to squirt so much water?! Next time, ask a few people to fuck you together! I'll make your pussy so wet that you can't show off anymore!"
    "It hurts! Ah~ it hurts~" Xia Chaogui's tears were blurry and white. Her neck was raised, but the movement of her lower body did not stop, "Don't bite...please..."
    Her body was penetrated by waves, and the sound of water at the joint became louder and louder. She hugged his shoulders tightly, crying uncontrollably. He said, "It hurts... it hurts..."
    Ji Chonghua made a face, but he did not continue to bite her shoulder. Instead, he lowered his head and took her nipple in his mouth. He pushed up with his lower body, and the other breast was held in his hand. Knead it as if kneading dough, and even a little meat comes out between your fingers.
    She arched up tremblingly, trying to push him away, but the strength was like a tickle in his eyes... "Uh... no..."
    "Does this make you feel good? I'll stab you through your cunt!" Ji Chonghua was beaten Her expression of pain and joy aroused desire. She clearly wanted the woman to take the initiative, but she still couldn't hold back and pushed hard from below, "Fuck you to death! You bastard!"
    "Ah! It's going to break! Ahhh... uh... ..." Xia Chaogui's neck turned red, her lower body was sore and numb, and she begged intermittently, "Don't... it's too deep... don't be so deep... I can't bear it..."
    "How can I fuck you so well if I don't go deeper? You suck. Shit!"
    When the penis was withdrawn, the vaginal flesh was also brought out. She felt that it was about to burst, or had it already burst? In her dreams these past few days, she felt like she was still being penetrated by a man, like a frog waiting to be slaughtered. No matter how hard she struggled, she could not escape his torture.
    Xia Chaogui's hair was all messed up, and there was sharp pain and pleasure in her lower abdomen. She screamed and wanted to run away, but she could only be held in the man's arms and ravaged casually like dough.
    "You squirted so much! My cock is going to be cooked by you!" Ji Chonghua slapped her breast hard, "Squirt less!"
    "Ah...! I can't do it anymore! Please let me go. ! Let me go! Woohoo... it's too big! It's really big! I'll die!" Xia Chaogui really wanted to run away again. Ji Chonghua had already been prepared to hold her waist tightly and simply press her down. She took back the initiative underneath her body and continued to fuck vigorously.
    This position didn't go that deep, but the man moved faster. She struggled helplessly, her cervix was constantly poked, and her legs were spread wider. The excruciating pleasure made her want to urinate, "It's too fast! So fast! No! I'm going to pee! Please! Stop!"
    "You little bitch, try peeing on me? I'll fuck you to death!" Ji Chonghua threatened through gritted teeth, but had no intention of stopping or going to the toilet. Instead, he pressed her thighs and fucked her more vigorously.
    The pleasure invaded her whole body. Xia Chaogui curled her toes tightly and her vagina tightened. She twisted her upper body in vain, and finally became incontinent under his strong fucking.
    She covered her face and cried bitterly, but her legs were wrapped around his waist, so he could only do whatever he wanted in her wet legs.
    Ji Chonghua lifted her legs and fucked her dozens of times. Then he thrust her deeply and all the semen was injected into her pussy.
    He let go of her legs, looked at his pee-soaked abdomen and thighs, hit her breasts several times, and said angrily: "Smelly bitch! Look at your pee!"
    Xia Chaogui wet her body with tears. She curled up into a ball, looked at him sadly, and begged: "Can we not do it today?"
    "No." Ji Chonghua dragged her out of bed, turned her over, pressed her on the floor and inserted her again.
    No matter how much Xia Chaogui screamed and begged, it was no use. She was fucked to death by the man, and her lower body hurt so much. She also had to be slapped on the butt and scolded for loosening her pussy. Sooner or later, a group of people would be found to gang-rape her.
    "I can't stand it anymore... Please, don't, don't insult me ​​like this..." Xia Chaogui knelt on the floor, her chest feeling painful and comfortable against the cold tiles, "I'm so sad... I really can't do it... ..."
    Ji Chonghua grabbed her waist and continued to thrust without mercy, doing whatever he wanted in her open thighs.
    "I, I'll give you a blowjob... don't fuck me..." Xia Chaogui's eyes were blurred with tears and she was squirming. Her mons pubis and lower abdomen were already red, and she felt like her belly was going to be smashed by the man and fucked roughly by him. It was painfully disturbing.
    "Later, let's wait until I feel better." Ji Chonghua pressed her butt without sparing any effort, "I'll lick my dick for you after I cum."
    "I didn't mean...that's what..." Xia Chaogui She was shaking all over, "I hurt so much..."
    "Hold it!" Ji Chonghua slapped her butt hard, "Relax! Is your pussy so in need of fucking!?"
    "Uh... um~ no, don't... ...Ah~"
    This kind of conversation happened almost every night. Xia Chaogui knew that he would not let her go, so she could only cry softly in pain. The air seemed to be getting thinner and thinner. When the man came, she could no longer feel her knees. .
    She was turned back to her front again, and the man played with her red nipples while kissing her face, "Lick your dick for me."
    "Knees hurt..."
    Ji Chonghua threw her back on the bed, grabbed her hair and stuffed it under him. , "Just lie down and lick it if it hurts."
    After saying that, he inserted the penis into her mouth regardless of it, and thrust it into her mouth as if it were a vagina.
    "Uh...! Well!" Xia Chaogui kicked her feet uncomfortably, tears kept flowing. When her eyes were swollen from crying, Ji Chonghua took out his penis, stuffed it into her pussy and fucked her, "Uh...! Be gentle. ...Be gentle..."
    The bed shook endlessly, and the woman's white breasts kept swinging. There were pinch marks and teeth marks on them, and there were even some blood oozing from them.
    Xia Chaogui was already unconscious, and the bright lights were flickering. She held on to the thick blanket tightly, and opened her red lips but made no sound, only a short and rapid breath. When her upper body was about to slide out of the bed, she was pulled back by the man. .
    "Uh...!" She felt the pain of suffocation, but what was even more uncomfortable was her red and swollen lower body. Her legs were in the man's arms and she couldn't move. Her belly was unbearably swollen, and her vagina had been stretched to the point of not being deformed. She was struggling to swallow. Holding his still ferocious penis.
    "Please... at least, at least let me take a break..." She couldn't breathe, she couldn't count how many times she had orgasmed, her white and tender body was covered with marks, and she was forced to climax again soon, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" "
    Ji Chonghua pinched her clitoris with all his might and said in a disgusted tone, "Clamp tighter! Your cunt is loose again!"
    "Ugh... if it's loose, go find someone else!" After his heavy gaze, he quickly gave up, "No, I, I..."
    "Do you really want me to find someone else?" Ji Chonghua suddenly leaned down, her legs were put on his shoulders, and her whole body was folded in half.
    "Don't look for it..." Xia Chaogui was breathless due to his dark gaze. Her body felt extremely uncomfortable but she still tried her best to suck in her lower abdomen. "I was wrong... please spare me..."
    Ji Chonghua snorted and went hard. After dozens of thrusts inside her, semen spurted into her belly. Then he pulled out, wiped her lower body with her pajamas, stood up and looked at her embarrassed appearance, and asked, "Do you want me to find someone else?"
    Xia Chaogui still said Shivering in the filthy bed, her legs were in a mess, and there were even dried semen spots on her butt. She began to wonder if Ji Chonghua had taken some medicine. Could a normal man really ejaculate so much?
    She looked up at him, wondering what kind of answer he wanted. Wasn't he never interested in her? Could it be that he would be happy if he said he didn't want to?
    With the mentality of taking a gamble, she slowly shook her head, with a stubborn expression and a hoarse voice, "My lower body hurts..."
    Ji Chonghua's heart softened suddenly. He wanted to show her, but then he thought of what she once said about "living together" ’, he was so angry that he ignored her.
    Xia Chaogui fell back onto the bed. She wanted to cry but couldn't. Her tears had dried up during the sex just now.
    There was silence in the room, and Ji Chonghua suddenly said: "I want to do it again."
    Xia Chaogui shivered violently, turned around, hugged his arm and cried, "No more... please... please..."
    She couldn't help scolding herself in her heart, why did she have to beg him so humbly after having her whole life again?
    "Okay, okay, let's just talk, why are you crying." Ji Chonghua wiped away her tears and comforted perfunctorily, "I'll ask the servants to come in and make the bed. You go and wash it."
    Xia Chaogui stopped her tears and said As soon as his feet touched the floor, he fell uncontrollably, with a loud thud that frightened Ji Chonghua.
    He hurried over to check, and after lifting her up, he found that her knees were so red and swollen that she couldn't see. She shivered in pain when he poked her lightly.
    Young Master Ji Er, who had been angry for several days, finally felt guilty begrudgingly. He carried Xia Chaogui into the bathroom, cleaned her up, and applied medicine for her. His tone was awkward: "What, these days? You should have a good rest. Mom and I told you that if you injured your knee, someone will take care of you."
    Xia Chaogui nodded, still looking gentle and gentle.
    After the servant made the bed, Master Ji Er put her on the bed and hugged the woman in his arms tightly. When Xia Chaogui was about to fall asleep, she heard a child's angry words: "I'm sorry."
    She wanted to Turn around and call him a loudmouth and curse again, 'I'm sorry, if that's useful, why do you need the police!' '
    But she was too sleepy and didn't want to play an ancient idol drama with him, so she quickly fell asleep.
    --