25. HH

What..." Xia Chaogui didn't know what to say for a moment.
    "Your mother is going to jail! Do you want to kill us to make you happy!" Dad Xia's voice was very loud, and the way he looked angry was scary.
    "My mother is dead! Old man, you two should be buried with her!" Xia Chaogui got angry and cursed even louder, "Get out! I don't have a father like you!"
    After saying that, he hung up the phone and turned around. When he saw Ji Chonghua standing at the door, he was startled and finished his thoughts.
    She tucked her hair behind her ears and smiled awkwardly, "Why did you come in?"
    "Did your dad call?" Ji Chonghua knew that she had a bad relationship with her family, "Because of your stepmother?"
    Xia Chaogui nodded, looking a little confused. Lonely, in fact, I was about to explode.
    Ji Chonghua didn't say anything, just hugged her.
    Because of her father's affairs, Ji Chonghua didn't dare to talk to her until he returned home. Firstly, he didn't know what to say, and secondly, he was afraid that she would cry.
    Young Master Ji Er is born with a bad personality and wants to laugh when he sees others crying, but he also knows that laughing at such times is definitely not a good thing.
    At night, when he was thinking about how to speak, Xia Chaogui lay softly on his chest, "Chonghua, how is my stepmother now?"
    "Stepmother?" Ji Chonghua then remembered her stepmother, "Ye Shu It's been dealt with. He has a law firm and should have been in jail."
    He probably guessed the reason why Xia Chaogui's father was angry, so he touched her hair and said, "You want to let her out?"
    "No. ." Xia Chaogui raised her upper body to look at him, and leaned forward to kiss the corner of his mouth, "Thank you."
    Ji Chonghua was stunned. The woman's soft lips did not have any teasing meaning, she just looked at him quietly, clear There were complex emotions in his eyes that he couldn't understand, hatred? gratitude? sad?
    he does not know.
    His hands caressed her waist. The delicate and soft flesh felt like fine velvet cloth. His fingers slid against the woman's body and inserted into her legs bit by bit.
    Xia Chaogui didn't refuse, and slowly spread her legs. The tender flesh squirmed and sucked, tempting his fingers to continue extending inside.
    Her pretty face was lightly pink, and her legs were slightly spread. She seemed to have adapted to the scent of Ji Chonghua, the smell of apple blossoms mixed with cedar wood. She moved forward a little, and placed her palms on his face. I rubbed it on my face, feeling itchy due to the rough stubble.
    Cold and soft fingers caressed his face, and her breath sprayed on the tip of his nose, making him almost unable to restrain himself from kissing her.
    "Why does your body smell so good at night?" Xia Chaogui's voice was soft and soft, "What does it smell like?"
    And when she smelled it, she felt like she had been poisoned and couldn't control the desire in her heart.
    "Guess." The man's deep laughter was like a penis piercing her heart, and the desire became more intense. She stretched out her soft tongue and licked his lips, and for the first time took the initiative to kiss his lips in an aggressive manner.
    Ji Chonghua was enjoying it so much that the fingers that sank into her vagina suddenly lifted up, making her scream in surprise. Her lower lip was bitten so slightly that it hurt. He pinched her face and pulled it away, still smiling, "Bite too much." Try harder."
    "You, don't...ah~" Before he finished speaking, he hooked her pussy and began to thrust. She twisted on him in fear, "Don't...don't~"
    Ji Chonghua's penis Already hardened, he grabbed her hand and pressed it on his penis while pumping her vagina, "Wick it for me."
    Xia Chaogui held his penis and pressed it against the entrance of her vagina, "Just do it... "
    I don't want to." Ji Chonghua chuckled, determined to have fun with her, and added a finger to draw out the water in her body. The sound of wet water became more and more ambiguous in the room.
    Xia Chaogui felt that the palm of her hand was almost burning through. The hot penis seemed to stick to her hand, and the skin and flesh were touching. She could only stroke it slowly, and her breathing began to quicken. Desire made her put down her self-esteem, and she could only act coquettishly. "Just do it..."
    She has rarely acted coquettishly. After waking up in this life, she has been quiet and well-behaved, and often cries. Ji Chonghua is a little carried away, with desire screaming in his heart. He pulls out his fingers, and Xia Chaogui immediately twists his body and swallows down his penis.
    "It's so big..." She frowned, her hole was stretched open, the edges were almost transparent, and the inside was wet and sticky. She twisted her buttocks with difficulty and thrust in and out of him. The silk pajamas and plump breasts were touching him. Her chest kept rubbing, and the physical pleasure was even greater than the penis inserted into the woman's vagina.
    She lay on his chest and panted, her hot breath spraying on his chest. After a while, she was too tired to move. She supported the man's chest to support her body, and her penis sank deeper. She let out a sweet moan, and her glans Pushing into the deepest part, she began to twist her body, "Ah~ this, this is more comfortable..."
    Ji Chonghua was a little dissatisfied. The feeling of the soft woman lying on his chest made him feel comfortable and at ease. In this way, only the genitals were connected, and the chest was The temperature suddenly turned cooler.
    He grabbed her waist, and his penis hit an incredible depth. She moaned unbearably, as if she was a toy to be played with at will, "Ah~ so good~ ah~"
    "Does it feel good?"
    "Yeah~ feels good~" Xia Chaogui no longer struggled with what happened in bed. What happened in bed no longer mattered to her. It was just a sexual experience that was enjoyable for both parties. There was no need to take what she said too seriously.
    It didn't take long for her to reach her climax. Her tight and tight pussy was shaking, sucking his penis hard like countless small mouths. Ji Chonghua thought her pajamas were in the way, so he took them off directly. Being naked brought a sense of insecurity to Xia. Chao Gui covered her chest.
    Ji Chonghua slapped her hand away, kneaded her plump breasts and played with them vigorously, clamping her pussy even tighter. She had just had an orgasm and had no strength at all, so she could only beg for mercy, "Well... be gentle~ be gentle~
    "Your pussy is getting tighter and tighter." Ji Chonghua grabbed the nipples and played with them. "The breasts are also bigger than before." "
    Because, because you keep rubbing like this..." Xia Chaogui was a little shy. When the man started to sprint, At that moment, she cried out uncontrollably, "...Ahh~ah! It's so good~ I feel so comfortable when you fuck me~ ah~"
    Ji Chonghua seemed to be encouraged, turned over and pressed her on the bed and continued to fuck her hard, her pussy was bright red, and she was well-behaved. While swallowing the man's penis, Xia Chaogui spread her thighs more obediently and let her husband fuck her.
    Husband, this title made her resist for a moment, but the pleasure overwhelmed her reason, and she soon fell into desire again and could not extricate herself.
    --