15. Honeymoon

No matter what he said yesterday, he probably didn't know about rebirth from the look on his face. Xia Chaogui didn't have the energy to think about yesterday's events. Every part of her body hurt. Ji Chonghua, a lunatic, even hit her with a belt, on her abdomen and The red marks on her breasts looked scary.
    She was lying on the bed, half asleep, when Ji Chonghua came in from outside, holding a bag of medicine in his hand.
    Xia Chaogui didn't even have the strength to raise her eyelids. She turned over to show that she wanted to continue sleeping. In her daze, she felt the quilt being lifted and her clothes being taken off. She screamed in discomfort, "Don't... I I don't want to do it..."
    "No, I'll give you some medicine." Ji Chonghua opened her legs and applied ointment to her red and swollen hole.
    The refreshing feeling of coolness made her quickly give up her struggle, and turned her head away in shyness. After he applied the medicine, he quickly closed her legs and wanted to say something more, but sleepiness came over her and she fell asleep.
    Ji Chonghua looked at her face and gently brushed her soft cheeks with his fingers. He realized that she was a living person now, and the last bit of his anger disappeared. After all, it was him who owed it first. Those nonsense words she had just dismissed yesterday Bar.
    Xia Chaogui lay in bed for a whole day before she felt the pain in her body. When she woke up the next day, she was dragged by Ji Chonghua to watch a dance drama.
    Most of the people who come to Yunnan from outside are attracted by the various ethnic minority songs and dances. The dancers' twisting waists, rich expressions and beautiful choreography swept away Xia Chaogui's gloomy mood.
    The only advantage of marrying this psychopath is that she is rich and carefree. She went to Yunnan once with her friends when she was in college, but because she was short of money, she didn't get to do anything good.
    Xia Chaogui looked at the dancing peacock dress on the stage with her face in her hands, and had only one thought in her mind: It's great to be rich. Шǒǒ13.ⓒǒⓜ(woo13.com)
    She suddenly realized that the divorce alimony alone would not allow her to spend the rest of her life safely. What if Ji Chonghua suddenly went crazy and did not plan to give her any money?
    The reason for the divorce in the previous life was because she was fighting to the death and refused to leave. Ji Chonghua just wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible, so he was very generous with money. In this life, she has no plans to cause trouble. If Ji Chonghua sees that she is so happy, he doesn't plan to share too much money. what to do?
    "What are you thinking about?" Ji Chonghua suddenly asked in a low voice in her ear.
    "Make money." Xia Chaogui said subconsciously, then immediately fell silent, turned to look into his smiling eyes, and explained awkwardly, "What, can I go out to work?"
    "It's not impossible." Ji Chonghua touched it. She lowered her chin, "But I can only work in my family's company."
    "Forget it." Xia Chaogui was not interested.
    She interned in a large company before graduation. To be honest, it was terrible. The excessive work pressure almost made her suffer from depression. That was depression, and staring at Ji Chonghua's silly face every day was bipolar disorder.
    Putting her unnecessary thoughts to the back of her mind for the time being, she chose to concentrate on enjoying the dance drama.
    Returning to the hotel at night, Xia Chaogui was about to go to bed after taking a shower. Ji Chonghua came up from behind like a ghost, and his deep and hoarse voice filled her ears, "Are you feeling better?"
    Xia Chaogui blushed. He didn't reply on his face. He did it on purpose. He had given her the medicine for the past two days. It was natural for her to know whether she was feeling well or not.
    She turned around and hugged him, and whispered: "You, please be gentler this time..."
    "Okay." Ji Chonghua agreed simply, pushed her to the bed, sat on her, and looked down at her body.
    His eyes were very oppressive, and he was tall and strong like an ox. In her previous life, she loved the sense of security brought by his figure, but in this life she only had one thought: He could kill him with one punch. Three me.
    It was a familiar kiss again. Xia Chaogui was now able to hold his broad back and cooperate. Her pajamas were already hanging loosely on her arms. The man's tongue was stirring in her mouth, and a strange pleasure flowed in her body. She tried to reach out. His tongue cooperated, but he got a more ferocious kiss.
    Their breaths intertwined, her chest pressed against the man's, and even their heartbeats tended to the same frequency.
    The man's hot body pressed her so hard that she could hardly breathe. When she came to her senses, she realized that he was not pressing her, but just hugging her.
    She took the initiative to kick off her underwear, and her soft and moist vagina rubbed against the man's penis. The hot and hard penis almost burned her lower body.
    The man's lips and tongue continued to go down, her collarbone was softened by the play, and liquid kept flowing out of her pussy.
    "Chao Gui, scream out if you feel comfortable." Ji Chonghua's voice was very seductive, tempting Adam like a poisonous snake to take the first sinful step.
    Xia Chaogui ignored him, as if she was no longer her once she screamed, and screaming was branded as original sin on her.
    "Cry it out." Ji Chonghua came to her breasts. The wounds on her breasts had scabbed over and her nipples had improved a lot, so his strength began to lose control again.
    "It hurts..." Xia Chaogui whispered, gently pushing his forehead, "Be gentle..."
    "If you scream louder, I will be gentler."
    So Xia Chaogui stopped talking again.
    Ji Chonghua didn't understand why she was shy. She was very promiscuous in her previous life, so he pinched her feet and smiled evilly: "I will fuck you until you scream today."
    --