59. recovery (, slap in the face, urine in the body,)

recovery (, slap in the face, urine in the body,)

Everyone said that Ji Chonghua was in danger, and Xia Chaogui also saw that he couldn't live any longer, and he put aside any scruples about his dignity. As the saying goes, the dead are the most important.
    So when Ji Yuanwen confirmed that Ji Chonghua had a high chance of surviving the next day, Xia Chaogui regretted what he said last night.
    The recovery ability of the Ji family is amazing. After Ji Yuanwen made sure that he was fine, he asked the others to go back to their respective homes.
    Xia Chaogui saw them leaving with soul-calling flags, shrouds, paper money and other things. Before leaving, she lamented that Ji Chonghua was really lucky.
    She also heard Ji Chongli calling to cancel the reserved coffin, and then realized that Ji's family was here to help prepare for the funeral.
    Ji Chonghua recovered well and was able to walk on the third day. Although he could not walk for long and still needed help from others, Su Yiwan left with Ji Yuanwen after seeing that he was indeed fine, leaving only Xia Chaogui and the servant. People care.
    As soon as Su Yiwan and the others left the house, Ji Chonghua got out of his half-dead state, his face full of excitement: "Does what you said still count?"
    "What words?" Xia Chaogui began to pretend to be stupid.
    "As long as I don't die, please forgive me, and we will be fine in the future."
    Xia Chaogui didn't expect that he could remember it so well even if he was about to die, but he couldn't regret what he said, so he could only nod lightly, feeling as if his heart was being burned. of anxiety.
    "Since you have forgiven me," Ji Chonghua's eyes were stern, "Isn't it too much to make love?"
    "Why are you thinking about such things before you have recovered?" .
    "Who says I haven't recovered? I will fully recover in a few days."
    "You can't move now!"
    "You can move as long as you want. Lock the door quickly." Ji Chonghua urged.
    "..." After a moment of stalemate, Xia Chaogui finally gave in. However, in the time it took for him to lock the door, Ji Chonghua had quickly stripped himself naked. It seemed that he was indeed recovering well.
    She also took off her clothes, knelt and sat on his waist, her vaginal semen hard pressed against the slit of her buttocks, she rubbed it slowly and said, "Hello y..."
    "Who told you to forgive me. "Ji Chonghua straightened his waist slightly, Xia Chaogui's body softened, and her vagina was just close to the man's thick pubic hair.
    "Well..." She raised her upper body again, her pussy was already wet, but it was still difficult to swallow his stuff, so she could only support her body and swallow it down little by little.
    Seeing her hard work, Ji Chonghua extended his hand to her clitoris very considerately.
    "Ah!" Xia Chaogui lost strength in an instant, and her vagina suddenly swallowed the entire vaginal semen. She wanted to close her legs but couldn't move. Her whole body was twitching, and there was even some tearing pain in her vagina.
    "You're already climaxing? You're too..." After receiving her gaze, Ji Chonghua decided not to say anything. His vaginal essence was tightly wrapped in the soft and wet pussy. He almost screamed out with pleasure, so he could only pat her. Her butt urged, "Move quickly."
    It took Xia Chaogui a long time to recover, softly supported his chest, and then began to twist her waist and swallow his vaginal semen, her thin white fingers constantly tightening and relaxing, like a cat stepping on N.
    Ji Chonghua pulled her hand away. As a man, he didn't like having his acupoints rubbed at all, but Xia Chaogui liked it very much. She put her hand up again, her soft nasal sound was like a cat meowing, "I don't have the strength~ah~let me Just hold on..."
    On the bed, she was either crying and shouting, or she was begging for sex because of the influence of pheromones. She almost never acted coquettishly like this.
    Ji Chonghua's blood surged and he decided to let her go.
    Her pussy was stretched open little by little, and it was stretched to the limit but she still couldn't swallow it all. Her vagina was so long that it seemed there would be no end. Her moans became softer and softer, like candy that was so sweet that it was cloying.
    Her white face was glowing with a charming pink under the light. She didn't dare to look directly at Ji Chonghua, and she didn't know how to face him. She only dared to close her eyes and twist and beg him to cum quickly.
    "Does it feel good?"
    "Um... feels good..."
    "I feel good too." Ji Chonghua put his hands on her butt again and kneaded her, and the moist and dense vagina suddenly tightened, making his scalp numb.
    "Um~no~" Before the Ji family had gone far, she could only moan softly, with a sticky nasal sound. The ends of her eyes were red from the pleasure, and her whole eyes were misty.
    The man penetrated too deep, causing her stomach to feel swollen and painful. Her waist was too weak to lift up. After Ji Chonghua pushed her down a few times, she screamed and climaxed. After the climax, she had no strength at all.
    "Isn't it going to work?" Ji Chonghua saw that she had no strength, so he pinched her waistband and began to twist it, "It's only been a few days since I fucked you. A few days ago, you twisted all night and it wasn't enough."
    "No... ah~ no. !" Xia Chaogui's breasts swayed in the air with the sound.
    "Really!?" Ji Chonghua pinched her nipples and asked.
    "Hmm... um~ Yes, um~" Xia Chaogui had straightened up and leaned back slightly, her wet, red and sore pussy was clearly visible, and Ji Chonghua's hands began to act mischievously again.
    "Ah! No! It's uncomfortable... don't touch... ahhh!" Xia Chaogui's head was empty, and the sound of water-stained thrusting was getting louder and louder. There was a hand on his waist, and that piece of flesh had been pinched to the point of hairiness. The red and thin white ankles twisted helplessly on the bed.
    Ji Chonghua thrust hard a few times, and she screamed and climaxed again. She fell backwards, except for her waist, which was still tightly pinched, like a bow stretched to the extreme. The familiar feeling of being ejaculated came over her. .
    She didn't dare to lie on the injured man, so she had to get up with her sore body, crawled in front of the man and kissed him with her soft tongue. The semen dripped from her vagina and dripped on his abdomen, making Ji Chonghua frown.
    The woman's soft tongue got into his mouth and licked it skillfully, which made his tailbone numb, and he kissed back even more ferociously.
    When she wanted to stuff her vagina into her vagina again, Ji Chonghua pinched her chin unhappily and pressed her on her stomach with a nasty smile, "Lick up the fluid that comes out of your pussy."
    Xia Chaogui always said this in bed. There was no room for resistance. The snow-white knees were already red, and the delicate face was lying on the man's abdomen. He stretched out his bright red tongue and licked it again and again. The tip of his tongue and the semen pulled out sticky threads. Ji Chonghua's Yin Jing is about to explode.
    Xia Chaogui licked and licked, and the man's vaginal semen was stuffed into her mouth. She hadn't performed oral sex on him for a while, but her skills were not too rusty. Her red lips swallowed the thick vaginal semen, and as she followed The man was thrusting slightly roughly, drooling, and the dark pubic hair even occasionally scratched her soft cheek.
    Xia Chaogui's expression was hard and ferocious, and the feeling of vomiting kept coming, but Ji Chonghua was very happy. Although her mouth was not as comfortable as her vagina, it could still hold his vagina tightly.
    When Ji Chonghua saw that she was really about to die, he pulled out the semen. While she was panting on the bed, he pinched her waist and positioned himself, and the semen penetrated deeply into her pussy.
    Xia Chaogui's waist slumped down and her butt was raised high. She was very experienced and knew how to make the man behind her become more energetic. No matter how much she yelled at him, she would still bring out all the features of the man. Desire makes you feel better.
    Before she could adjust her position, the man sprinted hard. She almost fell to the bed and the man pinched her ribs and lifted her upper body. This kneeling position was a bit uncomfortable. She covered the back of his hand with her hand and turned her head to the side, only to see him. An angular jaw.
    The man's hand was already holding the penis and kneading it, and the hot breath spread on the side of her ears. The vaginal fluid underneath began to trickle again. The inside of her belly was crushed and hit by the glans. She couldn't help but turn her head to please the man, "Ah... ...harder...ahhhh...fuck me harder..."
    The big, generous hand came to the hip again, roamed around the clitoris, pinched it hard, and finally pushed her to the bed, holding her shoulders and thrusting, Xia Chaogui showed signs of resistance, but his left arm was grabbed and his other shoulder was pressed, leaving no room for escape.
    "Ah~ah~ahhhh...it's too inside...it's inserted too deep...how can you be so powerful...so good at C...ah~" She gasped obediently, even though Ji Chonghua was a softie. It's crazy to eat, but it's better to go soft than hard.
    The man's thrusts were getting faster and faster, and his knees were already red on the soft bed. She supported the bed with both hands and kept rocking. His big, calloused hands grasped her hips and thrust hard. Xia Chaogui knew that he was fast. Even after he ejaculated, he shook his hips in cooperation.
    "Ah... cum in... cum in my vagina... ah ah!... so powerful... inside... ah, so much... in the womb... ah..."
    Ji Chonghua was overwhelmed with this posture On her body, folded together like mating animals.
    The man's lips nibbled lightly on her shoulder. She curled up her neck and whispered, "Don't bite."
    After resting for a while, she was pinched by the waist and lifted up. She had no strength left and could only lie half-way like a frog. Lying on her stomach, her thighs spread out in an extremely lustful manner.
    Ji Chonghua used his fingers to open up her back acupuncture points, his voice hoarse, "I haven't been here for a long time."
    "Ah! No, ah!" Before she could reject the man's fingers, he stretched them in. She could only bite the pillow and endure. The upper body was pressed on the bed, with only the butt sticking out high.
    "Ah! Well! Come in...ah ah..." The feeling of being broken open at the back was very uncomfortable. Because of the position, the vaginal fluid pressed against the uterus in front through a layer of skin. Her moans had a hint of pain. .
    "Ah! Inside! It's so deep inside...ahhhhhh..." She could feel the fluid and semen flowing out from the front with the squeezing and thrusting from behind, but she could only moan and gasp on the pillow.
    "Ah! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Ahhh!" All she could do was moan when the man suddenly accelerated. Her hands helplessly grasped the pillow and then relaxed, "Don't, don't cum in the back...ahhh..."
    "You The hole in the back is even tighter. "Ji Chonghua almost sat on her and fucked hard, "It's so fucking sexy! It's a pity that I only have one cock to fuck you with!"
    "It's so cum..." Xia Chaogui The expression on her face was very hard, and in fact it was indeed hard. This position was already uncomfortable, and with it inserted in the back, she felt like it was about to break, "It's going to break..."
    "C, it's been done so many times, when has it ever broken? "Ji Chonghua slapped her plump ass vigorously while hooking her, "I didn't even crack your asshole, so what are you afraid of now?"
    Even if it doesn't crack, there is still a burning and painful feeling. The tighter she clamps, the harder the man fucks her. , every thrust brought her the fear of being penetrated. What was even more terrifying was that she could climax from behind. A large amount of vaginal fluid mixed with semen gushed out. Ji Chonghua even had urine after several deep penetrations.
    Realizing that she was incontinent, Xia Chaogui struggled and begged for mercy, "No! No! Ahhhh!"
    Ji Chonghua pressed her back and let her twist around on the bed but couldn't escape. He waited until she peed thoroughly before continuing to thrust, "Be You can still pee in your ass, you are so awesome."
    Xia Chaogui cried bitterly as she looked at the shaking world. Ji Chonghua turned her over and slapped her face, "Why are you crying, bitch? You still have the nerve to cry in my bed?"
    "No...wuwuwu..." Xia Chaogui knew that there was a large piece of wetness under the bed, and she could feel the warm wetness on her back, "Please... please... ..."
    She begged for a long time without knowing what she was begging for. Humiliation and desire kept burning her mind. Under the suppression of pheromones, she even twisted her waist to cooperate. The man slapped her in the face a few more times. She only felt more desire filling her head, and she even took the initiative to hold her thighs and spread her buttocks, "Harder~ahhhh...fuck me to death..."
    "Bitch, you are so sexy." Ji Chonghua almost pressed his whole body on her. , biting on her shoulder.
    "Ah~ are you about to cum? Ahhh~ cum in... cum into your belly..." Xia Chaogui issued a warm invitation.
    Ji Chonghua thrust hard, and she felt as if her back hole was about to be split open by the cock. Her mouth was blocked, and her lower body was lifted up by the cock. She was out of breath. Her back hole was rarely ejaculated, and it was like warm liquid. The weird and lustful feeling as her intestines filled up made her cry even more miserably.
    Ji Chonghua took out the still hard vaginal semen and stuffed it into his vagina under her confused gaze. She was very familiar with the evil smile on the man's lips. This time, she didn't even bother to struggle. She just hung her legs on the man's arm and closed her eyes. Accepted his urine.
    "Little slut, won't you cry this time?" Ji Chonghua smiled, rode on her and released her freely, while slapping her face and said, "From now on, if I want to pee, you have to open your legs and use them as a urinal."
    Xia Chaogui nodded in tears, covered her face and looked at him pitifully, her pussy tightly shrinking due to humiliation, "Stop..."
    Her eyes were red and her voice was soft. Ji Chonghua immediately pressed on her, his fingers were all white and slippery. Rubbing her lower abdomen, his voice was so soft that it was no longer like Ji Chonghua's, "How can I bear to hit you?"
    After saying that, he pulled out the vaginal essence, and various liquids flowed all over the bed. He carried her to the bathroom to wash off the stickiness all over her body. .
    Xia Chaogui was originally worried about his health, but she wasn't so worried after seeing that he was soaking in the bathtub and still in the mood to be attracted to her.
    --