12. drunk·2

When Ji Chonghua heard this, he bit her nipple hard, and Xia Chaogui let out a delicate moan, "Yeah, it hurts... be gentle... be gentle..."
    His teeth were biting, and the hard nipples were rolling on the tip of his tongue, Put it in your mouth and suck.
    "Hehe...like a little baby..." Xia Chaogui hugged the back of his head and slowly stroked his hair as if coaxing a child, "Be good, be good, you have enough milk...don't worry... "
    Ji Chonghua was so angry that he left a bright red tooth mark on her snow-white breasts. He pushed her down on the bed and started fucking her vigorously.
    "Ah ah... uterus... I fucked the uterus... so deep... ah ah~ I fucked you to the point where I will give birth to a baby~" She stretched her hands above her head, gripping the pillow tightly, and her entire upper body was exposed to men. ωǒǒ13.℅м(woo13.com)
    Ji Chonghua used so much force every time, he wanted to smash her pussy to pieces so that she would never be able to show off again, "Bitch! Slut! I'll fuck your uterus to pieces and see how you can give birth to a bastard." !"
    Xia Chaogui couldn't stop screaming, her whole body was trembling and convulsing, and she took the initiative to open her thighs so that the man could fuck her back and forth. Her hole was stretched to the limit and turned slightly white, "Well..."
    "Bitch who seduces men!" Ji Chonghua The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, and he pinched her breasts hard, "Shameless bitch! Even on the 51st night, I thought you were dirty!"
    "No, not dirty..." Xia Chaogui hugged his waist, feeling aggrieved. Said, "I, I've only done it for Ji Chonghua..."
    "Is it nice to cuckold your husband!?"
    "It's nice~" Xia Chaogui smiled seductively.
    With a dark face, Ji Chonghua pulled out her penis and planned to end the sex. Her legs were still wide open, her legs were wet, her eyes were confused, she couldn't stop trembling, and she was looking forward to the man fucking her with more force. Look She pointed at his still erect penis and said in an aggrieved tone: "Go on~"
    Seeing that the man didn't respond, she crawled to the man's crotch with her hands and feet, held his wet and hard penis flatteringly, kneaded it unskillfully, and noticed that Looking at him, she whispered: "Don't look at me..."
    Then she stretched out her tongue and carefully licked the glans. Ji Chonghua wanted to push her away, but the woman's pink tongue kept licking it. It felt good, he I had to hold my breath and watch the woman perform oral sex.
    Xia Chaogui licked extremely carefully, and the salty smell spread in her mouth. It was the smell of her body. Even though she felt extremely ashamed, she frowned and licked the man's penis until only the taste of saliva was left. In the end, the man held her head down. Insert the glans into your mouth.
    Ji Chonghua thrust in and out of her mouth, pushing into her throat with an irresistible attitude, and kept thrusting in and out of her little mouth.
    Xia Chaogui made a sound of retching, her face became redder and redder, her tears flowed down uncontrollably, her eyeliner and mascara melted away, and the two black tear stains on her cheeks were very embarrassing.
    "Uh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" Her mouth was violated by the man. She wanted to escape but was afraid that the man would not fuck her, so she had to continue to swallow until the back of her head was pressed and the penis penetrated the deepest every time. She fell into thought. An embarrassing situation that cannot be escaped.
    Seeing that she was already rolling her eyes, Ji Chonghua ejaculated all the semen into her throat, grabbed her chin, and said in a cold tone, "Swallow it.
    " She opened her mouth and showed him her red tongue. "I've finished drinking..."
    She hugged the man's waist and pressed her breasts against his abdominal muscles. "Fuck me... it feels so uncomfortable down there..."
    Ji Chonghua pushed her down on the bed, and Xia Chaogui couldn't wait to raise her buttocks, "Well~ I, I like this position~"
    The angle of entering this position was extremely tricky, and the pressure on her abdomen was very strong, and she squirted out a large amount of pleasure. She was dripping with semen, and her voice was delicate, "Ah~ah! Great! This, this position has never been used before~"
    Ji Chonghua twisted her plump buttocks hard, pinching her round ass until it was bruised and bruised.
    "Ah! It hurts~ Don't do it~" Although he said words of resistance, his tone was more coquettish than anything else.
    Ji Chonghua fucked her buttocks so hard that they kept trembling. The holes were clamped tighter and tighter, and she let out uncontrollable screams, "Ah! Ahhh! Another orgasm! Ahhhh! I was fucked to the point of orgasm again!"
    Ji Chonghua was furious . He had to turn her over, and the woman held her penis in her arms until she had another orgasm. Before she could adapt, he pressed her down and fucked her so hard that the hotel's solid bed even made a creaking sound.
    Xia Chaogui grabbed his thick arm, her consciousness was dazed, and she gasped and begged: "Slow down, slow down... it's so swollen... ah... too fast! Slow down!"
    The penis stirred soreness inside the body. The swelling is endless, but the pleasure is getting more and more superimposed.
    Ji Chonghua carried her thigh and fucked her hard, leaving several bright red teeth marks on her calf. Xia Chaoguishuang's calf twitched and her toes tightened, and the thrust became more fierce. He penetrated the deepest part again and again, wanting to fuck her to pieces.
    "Ahhh! Ahhhh!" Xia Chaogui scratched helplessly on the bed, leaving traces of fingernail marks on the sheets. Her body had been folded in half, and she almost turned into a puddle of water, crying. Begging for mercy, "S-please me...slow down..."
    As soon as she finished speaking, a large amount of liquid was poured on his glans. She kicked her calves to climax. Ji Chonghua fucked her with even more force: "Bitch! You're so horny. so!"
    --