63. New Year (Pure Plot

64 New Year (Pure Plot

Ji Chonghua has been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder since his two role plays, not because he was unhappy, but because he was too happy.
    Xia Chaogui had never been so enthusiastic in bed before, except for these two bed games involving ntr.
    The soft body, delicate moans and passionate gestures all brought Ji Chonghua unprecedented comfort and uneasiness.
    When Ji Chonghua was asked for the nth time to play the role of the village chief who raped a village girl, he finally got angry and made her cry and scream on the bed. Only then did she give up the idea of ​​playing NTR.
    After a few more months of silence, the calendar had been torn out, and Ji Chonghua was on holiday seven days before the new year.
    After Xia Chaogui took care of the house, she gave red envelopes to the servants, and went back to her hometown with Ji Chonghua and Ji Chongli to visit the "retired" Su Yiwan and Ji Yuanwen. Ye Shu's family had no relatives and she had a good relationship with Ji Chongli, so she would stay with the Ji family every New Year. Pass.
    Most of the people living in Xiguang Town are demons. There are little kids like Ji Chonghua who have only lived for more than 20 years, but more are thousands of years old demons like Ji Yuanwen, so all the customs here are more ancient and traditional. .
    They had just put down their luggage and were going to worship the Kitchen God. Malt wine and maltose had been prepared early. When Ji Chonghua drank secretly, his father found out and got scolded.
    Xia Chaogui secretly smiled and spread maltose on the lips of the Kitchen God statue. A rich sweetness filled the air.
    Twenty-four has to be dusted, and everything inside and outside the house must be cleaned. They don't need to do it themselves, but they still have to keep an eye on it.
    On the twenty-fifth day, he wrote Spring Festival couplets and pasted them. Ji Yuan heard that not a single day of his life in the past thousand years had been in vain. Even a layman like Xia Chaogui was amazed by his good calligraphy.
    After the pen and ink dried, Ji Chonghua took his new wife outside to post it.
    "Left, further to the left, it's crooked, and the right is too high, okay!"
    Ji Chonghua put away the paste, hugged her and kissed her, stood at the door and admired it for a while, then took her into the house with a smile.
    On the 26th, she needed to prepare New Year's goods. Xia Chaogui got up early in the morning and took him to the market. She was dazzled by the various traditional and novel toys and delicacies.
    In the afternoon, Ji Chonghua took her out to buy new clothes again. There was a clothing store in Xiguang Town owned by a fish family. Although Xia Chaogui only came twice, she was already a regular customer of her family. Chemical, there is still a scale-like flash in the sun.
    After proudly buying three new clothes, Xia Chaogui returned home with large and small bags.
    Most of the clothes made by Sharen Sha are in the Chinese style. Xia Chaogui dug out all the mermaid scales he bought before and planned to make a bag with his own hands. Most children who have been without parents since childhood are strong in hands-on skills, and Xia Chaogui is no exception. , she found an unwanted ordinary bag and spent the whole afternoon thinking about how to attach the scales on it to make it look good.
    On the 27th, they had to prepare things for ancestor worship. The Ji family called to invite the ancestors. Xia Chaogui thought of Ji Yuanwen's age and thought: This ancestor must be invited to the Cretaceous.
    But she didn't show any expression on her face, and even helped kill a J.
    At twenty-eight, I could finally take a breath. Meimei slept until she got up at noon. After dinner, she and Ji Chonghua sat on the sofa and watched TV together.
    Xia Chaogui found that his reactions were always slow when watching TV. He only started to laugh after the above scenes were over.
    This was very new to her, and Xia Chaogui thought she was already familiar with him.
    Twenty-nine, she was rushing to make a scale bag in front of her desk, but the scales were sharper than she imagined, and she accidentally scratched a gash. It seemed that she was in trouble a few years ago. Mother Shen should find time to make it slowly.
    On the 30th, Ji Zhai hats became more frequent, and everyone was preparing for the New Year's Eve dinner in the evening.
    Xia Chaogui never had a good impression of the Chinese New Year. After her mother passed away, she followed her grandpa to celebrate the New Year at various relatives' houses. Naturally, she also stayed at the relatives' houses before the Chinese New Year. Uncles, aunts and uncles, they were grandpa's children, so they naturally welcomed him. She's okay, but she will inevitably say a few unpleasant words as time goes by.
    For example, her second aunt once deliberately said to her son-in-law at the dinner table: "I have failed as a mother-in-law. I don't even have a room for you to live in during the New Year."
    The implication is that Xia Chaogui took over her son-in-law's land.
    From then on, Xia Chaogui stayed at school during the Chinese New Year.
    Suddenly remembering something so long ago, Xia Chaogui felt extremely unlucky. She shook off the unnecessary emotions and got up from the bed. Ji Chonghua didn't know where to go to play.
    While she was lost in thought, there was a sudden knock on the window. She walked to the window and opened the curtains. Ji Chonghua was standing outside, holding a bag of fireworks. The sound coming through the glass was a bit muffled, but she couldn't stop her excited tone, "Come out." Play!"
    "I'll go out after I change my clothes." Xia Chaogui grinned subconsciously, her face as bright as the moonlight.
    Ji Chonghua hadn't seen her smile so pure and unpretentious for a long time. He immediately stood there and laughed, ran into the house with fireworks, and broke into the bedroom like a bandit to harass Xia Chaogui.
    "Don't move your hands or feet! It's Chinese New Year...!" She moaned quickly in the room.
    "This posture... ah~" Xia Chaogui hugged the man tightly, her bottom couldn't help but shrink. She had not done it properly in the past few days because she was busy celebrating the New Year. "It's so comfortable~ um ah ah ah~"
    she was like a koala. It seemed to be hooking the man's body, and the little hole was being played in and out, and the water splashed, it was so pleasurable that it was indescribable.
    Ji Chonghua was still thinking about his fireworks, and besides, it would be unlucky to make her cry during the Chinese New Year, so he only did it once, looking at her pussy through his eyes and smiling: "Do you feel good?"
    Xia Chaogui patted his lips away. Hand, "Don't touch it, I want it again."
    After cleaning herself up, she took Ji Chonghua's arm and went to the yard to set off fireworks.
    It was not dark yet, but the small patch of golden light dancing in the air still made her feel familiar and novel. The faint smell of smoke floated in the air, and the light of the fireworks slowly disappeared.
    She didn't have any good memories of the Chinese New Year, but she was still happy at the moment.
    Just as he was feeling sad, a firecracker suddenly exploded at his feet. Xia Chaogui was startled. Ji Chonghua's wanton laughter rang out at the same time. Xia Chaogui immediately glared.
    "Are you really angry?" Ji Chonghua bent down and looked directly at her, with a playful smile that made people want to punch him.
    Xia Chaogui also lit one and threw it at his feet, which earned Mr. Ji's even more wild laughter.
    In the evening, after the New Year's Eve dinner, everyone gathered together to watch the New Year's Eve. Ji Yuan heard that when he was young and mixed in the human world, he was a serious civil servant. He couldn't stand those dandy boys in the capital who played cards, drank and slept with prostitutes all day long, so the Ji family celebrated the New Year. There will be no such projects either.
    Ji Chongli won't go into details. He is almost the same model as his father. Although Ji Chonghua acted arrogantly, he was limited to scolding his relatives. He would never dare to let him go out to do anything.
    Although you have to stay up late to watch the New Year, you can go to rest once you feel sleepy after twelve o'clock. Everyone is very busy these days during the New Year, so they disperse one after another.
    The bedroom smelled faintly of apple blossoms. Xia Chaogui knew that he was using pheromones to soothe her. She was already very sleepy, so she no longer resisted and simply put all her weight on him.
    Ji Chonghua easily picked her up and put her on the bed. Xia Chaogui felt a chill on her wrist in a daze. When she opened her eyes, she saw an emerald bracelet on her snow-white wrist. It was turquoise, with a slightly cool texture, and was made of fine ice. Quality, expensive.
    Ji Chonghua lay next to her and said to her with a smile: "Do you like it? Grandma gave me the dowry when my mother got married."
    "S-such a precious thing... please return it quickly!"
    "This is not what I want, it's what my mother asked me to do. Forwarded." Ji Chonghua's big hand easily wrapped around her palm and kissed her, "Here's my gift."
    Xia Chaogui originally thought that this kiss was his gift, but she thought: I'm so rich. Stingy.
    The next second, Ji Chonghua got out of bed and dug out the mermaid scale bag she had longed for from the cabinet. The smile on her face was very proud: "I've done it for you, are you touched?"
    Xia Chaogui was stunned and stared straight at it. his face.
    The warm bedroom light shines on his eyebrows and hair like the first gentle ray of sunshine in the morning, subtracting a lot of his sharp light. The corners of his mouth are curved with a boyish look, and his eyes are softer, and the strong emotions almost come out of his eyes. It overflowed and drowned people.
    When their eyes met, Xia Chaogui suddenly couldn't breathe. The stars seemed to be thrust into his eyes, and she didn't dare to look directly.
    After taking the bag handed over by Ji Chonghua, every scale was polished so well that your palms would not be injured if you rubbed them.
    "Did you do this yourself?" Xia Chaogui didn't think he was so careful.
    "Of course!" Ji Chonghua was a little unhappy when he saw that he was being suspected, and he immediately stretched out five fingers, "Look, I was scratched to make this bag."
    There were some tiny wounds on it. He's almost healed. Xia Chaogui had been scratched before, and now there was a deep gash. She knew how painful it was. If Ji Chonghua hadn't recovered quickly, he might have lost his hand.
    "Thank you." Xia Chaogui thanked him in a low voice and accepted the bag. He looked very happy but still didn't have any big reaction.
    Ji Chonghua was a little disappointed, but he still had a smile on his face and rolled her into the bed. He kissed her on the cheek and said softly: "Happy New Year."
    "Happy New Year." Xia Chaogui did not resist his hug for the first time. He closed his eyes peacefully in his arms.
    --