11. Drunk·1

Despite Xia Chaogui's resistance, Ji Chonghua did not force her. After all, he could not scare her.
    At night, he took him to a bar owned by a friend he longed for. Xia Chaogui knew that his friends were not good, so he said hello obediently and sat next to Ji Chonghua to drink soda in silence.
    The shadow of being molested by a strange and ugly man in her previous life was still there. She held the cup and did not dare to let go. The ambiguous light of the bar made her look even paler.
    Ji Chonghua had as much fun as in his previous life and soon forgot about her. Xia Chaogui held the cup and thought to get away as soon as possible.
    "Sister-in-law, I'll give you another drink." Ji Chonghua's friend smiled and filled the cup with drinks of different colors.
    Xia Chaogui drank it without much thought. After a while, her brain became dizzy, and she realized that she could not repeat the misery of her previous life. She tightly pulled Ji Chonghua's sleeve, and the other party lowered his head and asked her, "What's wrong?"
    "I I was drugged by your friend." Xia Chaogui's eyes were full of tears, which looked like glass under the light of the bar.
    Ji Chonghua's face suddenly fell
    . When his friend came over to explain, he could only sneer, "If you know better, turn yourself in tonight, otherwise don't blame me for being rude." After that, he hugged her and left quickly.
    As soon as Xia Chaogui got in the car, she nuzzled him like a cat and acted coquettishly. Her consciousness became farther and farther away. She was almost naked when she was thrown on the bed. She didn't know who the person in front of her was, but she was burning with desire. Her sanity, let alone the fact that there was a man right in front of her.
    After taking off her clothes, Xia Chaogui leaned on the sofa and spread her thighs. Her vagina was wet with semen. She spread her thighs and said in a soft voice: "Um... I want... to come in..."
    Ji Chonghua frowned, put on a condom, and put his penis on Aiming at her small hole, he opened the tunnel and slowly slid into her body.
    "Yeah~ so thick... so deep..." She narrowed her eyes comfortably and spread her labia with her hands. The man entered more smoothly. The pussy she had just loved in the afternoon easily accepted his huge, soft The tunnel wraps the penis tightly, leaving no gaps at all.
    It was wet and hot inside, and he pinched her thighs and started thrusting.
    "Ah~ It's too deep~" She rubbed her clitoris with a lewd posture and an alluring smile, "How good are you~ With such a big dick..."
    "Does it feel good?" Ji Chonghua asked as he penetrated her vagina. The problem occurred in the afternoon. His penis was as hard as an iron rod. He fucked him violently and violently. The sadistic desire in his bones was gradually stimulated by the woman's soft moans.
    "Ah! It feels good! It feels good! Ah~" Xia Chaogui could hardly speak clearly. She kicked her legs to protest, "I want to be on top!"
    Ji Chonghua smiled and patted her breasts, then changed the direction, " Little slut, I just like this position."
    "Ah~" Xia Chaogui felt so good and happy, wishing that the other party would go faster. She supported his shoulders and began to rise and twist. The man's penis was thick and ferocious, and she felt The pussy kept opening, the moans became louder and louder, and the white lights in his head came one after another.
    "It's great~ah! Ahhh! Ahhh!" The climax came shorter than expected. She collapsed on the man's chest and tapped her fingers on his chest, her voice carrying a coquettish smile, "Hehe... You're so great... so big..."
    Before Ji Chonghua could respond, she couldn't help twisting her waist again, with a look of joy and pain, "It hurts a bit... um, it hurts... ahhhhh, so great... It hurts and feels comfortable..."
    The pain in her lower body was like tearing, but it also brought extreme comfort. She took a big breath, and her thick and long penis was still extending into her belly. She licked her lower lip and held the man's hand. He twisted his waist with his hands and moaned with a cry, but with a smile on his face, "Why... can you still drill in... Wow... you are so great... bigger than my husband..."
    Ji Chonghua was feeling proud when he heard After she said this, he pinched her waist to prevent her from moving, and asked with a tigerish face, "Who am I?"
    "You are... you are the person I met in the bar~" Xia Chaogui kissed the corner of his mouth with a smile, and looked in his eyes. With a flirtatious expression, she twisted back and forth on him, and when she was dissatisfied with him stopping, she said coquettishly, "Well, you, you can rape me... I'm a piece of shit... I don't have to take responsibility... Ah~ ah~ fuck me to death." ~"
    Ji Chonghua thought that she was drugged and didn't care, so he continued to thrust with anger, his penis hit her uterus hard, and the smooth semen flowed out in waves.
    "Ah~ So great~ Ah ah! You are so great~ Bigger than my husband~" She blocked his lips, her eyes were obsessed with her, and her body relied on her instinct to tightly clamp the man's penis and twisted her waist to please him, "Hmm~ Hmm Um~ Big, um..."
    She suddenly stopped moving, staring at the man with her absent eyes, then raised her body, her penis slid out of her body, she took off the condom without hesitation, and said in an arrogant tone: "I don't like it. This!"
    Ji Chonghua's face turned dark. He had to use a condom so the man in the bar could ejaculate? !     He
    grabbed her waist, his tone already filled with displeasure. He gritted his teeth and growled: "Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant with a wild man's child?"
She rubbed her nipples against his chest and said with a smile, "It doesn't matter, let that fool Ji Chonghua take care of you."
    --