18. Home

After having sex this time, Xia Chaogui obviously felt that Ji Chonghua was getting closer to her. He would lower his head and kiss her at every turn. He would often put his arms around her waist when going out, and would even chat with her afterwards.
    The intimacy that shouldn't exist made her very uneasy. She liked Ji Chonghua in her previous life, but she didn't hate him in the end. In this life, she just wanted to live quietly until divorce, and then have three pretty boys, one A little wolf dog, a little milk dog, and a licking dog, no matter which one is better than Ji Chonghua, this rotten dog.
    "What are you thinking about?" Ji Chonghua looked helpless at the woman lying in his arms. Recently, Xia Chaogui often lost focus in the middle of chatting with him.
    "Nothing." Xia Chaogui turned back to his thoughts. He seemed to be explaining his plans for tomorrow?
    Ji Chonghua pulled the quilt to cover her shoulders and said in a guilty tone, "When I finish my work, I will take you through the rest of the holiday. Let's go back tomorrow."
    "Okay." Xia Chaogui had no objection, and she didn't want to Staying outside with Ji Chonghua for too long.
    Ji Chonghua grabbed her hand, put it to his mouth, kissed it, and asked, "Would you like a midnight snack?"
    "I don't want to eat it." When is the right time to leave?" ωǒǒ13.℅м(woo13.com)
    "I have made arrangements for the afternoon."
    "Thank you for your hard work." Xia Chaogui said in a humble tone.
    Ji Chonghua touched her soft chin and neck like a cat's chin. Why didn't he notice that everything on her body was so soft in his previous life? It feels really comfortable to the touch.
    If you think about it carefully, she didn't have this temper in her previous life. Ji Chonghua didn't think much, lowered his head and kissed her on the top of her head. The aroma of the shampoo smelled very comfortable.
    Xia Chaogui could hear the sound of his heart beating in his chest. She had never been in such close contact with him in her previous life. Ji Chonghua had been very kind to her until her rebirth. If she had the chance, she really wanted to ask him why he was so crazy and hated her so much in his previous life.
    "When I go back, I have to visit a lot of relatives. If you don't like it, ignore it. If you are angry, come back and tell me. They don't dare to mess with me." Ji Chonghua reminded in a low voice.
    Xia Chaogui knew that the second young master Ji had a reputation for being evil. The Ji family had a large population and few dared to offend him.
    Logically speaking, the influence of the clan system in modern society on the family will not be very serious, but the Ji family is a bit unsophisticated. In her memory of her previous life, Ji Chonghua's eldest aunt Ji Yuanwen was the one to preside over the separation of her two sons, and the other uncles Witness that the commotion lasted for a long time before it subsided.
    Xia Chaogui is very clear about her self-positioning. She is a Cinderella with no background who will divorce her husband sooner or later and will receive a large amount of alimony. Since she will divorce sooner or later, she does not need to please those female relatives like she did in her previous life.
    Especially Ji Yanli, who claims to be a noble, and has always looked down upon Xia Chaogui's status as a commoner. Xia Chaogui hated her before but had to continue to deal with her. After all, she was Ji Chonghua's aunt's daughter, so she couldn't cause trouble. Too stiff, she will spit on Ji Yanli's face in this life, telling her that socialism does not pay attention to this.
    Although Shen Qingyan had hurt her a lot in her previous life, it also taught her that she would never gain the respect of others just by being patient or stubborn. Only by being cunning and pretending that green tea is fake would a good person get everyone on their side. .
    After only two days of rest after returning to Ji's house, Su Yiwan took her to various gatherings of ladies and training classes that ladies love. After all, interpersonal communication is an important part of upper class society.
    It is actually rare to see a group of rich ladies gathering together on TV. In reality, it is often a big rich woman playing with a group of supporting little rich women. The big rich woman is her mother-in-law Su Yiwan, and the rest of the little rich women naturally want to hug the Ji family. Thighs of various wives.
    Xia Chaogui's mother-in-law Su Yiwan can be said to be a real winner in life. She is so kind and kind-hearted that her husband loves her so much. She has never experienced pain other than childbirth and dysmenorrhea in her life. She and her husband have been supporting each other for decades, their childhood sweethearts. Ji Yuan heard that despite his age, he was still handsome and had a good figure. No matter how hot a beauty was, he only had eyes for his wife when she came to hang out in front of him.
    Xia Chaogui envied her and was jealous of her in her previous life, and even secretly resented her for not teaching Ji Chonghua better.
    Naturally, she won't have those strange thoughts now. She is now the president of the 'Su Yiwan Support Club'. In her heart, Su Yiwan is closer than her own mother. In her previous life, she was the only mother-in-law who stood by her side from beginning to end and took care of her carefully. Taking care of her weakening body.
    If it weren't for the fear of being beaten by Liang Yuanwen, Xia Chaogui would have wanted to pry him off and sleep with Su Yiwan.
    Su Yiwan saw that she had a lot of time after lunch today, so she asked her to make afternoon tea for Ji Chonghua and the others.
    Xia Chaogui naturally nodded obediently. Shen Qingyan should have entered Ji's company now. She might still meet Shen Qingyan as she said in the past.
    She was a little irritated thinking about this. In her previous life, she was weak, anxious, embarrassed, and hysterical. Now she was not affected by progesterone and hormones, and had a stable enough mood and clear mind to smoke a pipe with Shen Qing.
    That little green tea had hurt her so badly in her previous life. Even if she wanted to divorce Ji Chonghua in this life, Shen Qingyan couldn't get away with it in vain. She had to personally choose a second marriage partner for Ji Chonghua.
    Thinking of Xia Chaogui's sudden enlightenment and subsequent high morale, she wanted to see what trouble Shen Qingyan was going to make in this life.
    --