5. first night

After dinner, we had to go to the ancestral hall to enter the family tree. The ancestral hall was in the old house of the Ji family. It took half an hour to drive there. Looking at the luxurious and solemn shrine in the ancestral hall, Xia Chaogui sighed that the Ji family was indeed a wealthy family.
    When entering the ancestral hall, she had to change her name to mom and dad. Ji's parents generously presented red envelopes, and Su Yiwan gave her a pair of jade bracelets, which were her dowry back then.
    Xia Chaogui had known for a long time that her mother-in-law was kind-hearted, so she was obedient and gentle and thanked her before accepting the bracelet.
    When she went back, she and Ji Chonghua were the only ones in the car. The sunshine outside the window was bright. She secretly glanced at Ji Chonghua beside her, her eyes like a quiet lake.
    As she passed through the woods, the sunlight shone in the shape of a ghost, which reflected on her blue skirt like countless ghosts floating quickly. She lifted up her skirt, and the ghost shone on her snow-white thighs, reaching between her legs as if they wanted to rape her. She may also want to occupy the spot waiting for reincarnation in her womb.
    Xia Chaogui thought of her child who was born but did not survive, and also thought of the pain of being pinned down on the bed by Ji Chonghua, the man's impatient expression, the vagina being roughly stretched open, and the self-esteem that he had given up on himself.
    The expectations for love in her heart were so blurred that they were beyond recognition. Xia Chaogui clung to the leather sofa tightly. She didn't want to have sex with Ji Chonghua.
    It was very late after returning to the Ji family. Xia Chaogui offered tea again in a sensible manner. Su Yiwan specially patted her hand to comfort her not to be unhappy because of what happened yesterday. Now that she is a member of the Ji family, the Ji family will not tolerate her being bullied by others. .
    Back in the bedroom, Xia Chaogui tried his best to look calm. Ji Chonghua in his previous life had no physical desire for her. Every time she hugged him for pleasure, she suffered in vain.
    Ji Chonghua washed up early and went to bed. Xia Chaogui was sitting in front of the dressing table applying skin care. Her fingers were as slender as green onions and could be broken with a twist. She turned around worriedly and saw that he was still doing his own thing, weak and weak. He said, "Mr. Ji, shall we...sleep together tonight?"
    Ji Chonghua smiled, showing his slight fangs, "Where else will you sleep?"
    Xia Chaogui knew that he didn't like sleeping with others, so they had always slept separately in their previous lives. Yes, he sleeps in the bedroom with her pajamas. Unless she makes too much noise, he is willing to sleep in the same bed with her, but not in the same bed and he will leave quietly in the middle of the night.
    Uncomfortably covering her breasts without underwear, she climbed onto the bed softly. The trees outside the window were ringing, and the pale yellow light enveloped her like a man's desire.
    In her opinion, it just happened in a moment. Ji Chonghua pinched her waist and she sat on his crotch, her eyes wandering. Husband and wife should do these things, but Ji Chonghua has never been interested in her. He has always been It was her twisting her waist and begging humbly on him.
    Ji Chonghua only regarded her reaction as nervous. No matter how proactive Xia Chaogui was in her previous life, now she was just a newly married virgin.
    "Chao Gei, put your hands down." He tried to make his voice gentle so as not to scare the little woman who had never had sex.
    Xia Chaogui's cheeks were red, and when she put her hands down, she could see her nipples protruding from her silk pajamas. Her uneasiness became more and more intense. She lowered her eyebrows and looked respectful and gentle.
    "You're not wearing underwear." Ji Chonghua stretched out his fingers to pick out his nipples, and his breasts trembled, and the red hearts on his pajamas trembled along with them.
    "...It's time to go to bed..." Xia Chaogui whispered back, looking at the muscles in his abdomen. She had almost never seen him naked. He would always pull down his pants and do nothing.
    He put his hands behind his back nervously.
    It was only ten minutes, she encouraged herself in her heart.
    "Take off your pajamas."
    Uneasy hands touched the hem of the pajamas. After taking them off, only the underwear was left. The goose-yellow pure cotton underwear with a bow was pure and honest, without the slightest hint of seduction.
    Ji Chonghua raised his eyebrows slightly. Sure enough, she was still very young at this time and she didn't even dare to look directly into his eyes.
    Realizing that he could not leave a shadow on her, his belated sense of responsibility made him hold Xia Chaogui's waist, lower his head and kiss her lips.
    Xia Chaogui, who had been lowering her head to avoid him, had to raise her eyes to look at him. She only had time to see those shallow, gray eyes like glass, so she closed her eyes tightly. Her nipples came into contact with the man's chest muscles, and she immediately protected them with her hands, like Young girls squeezing into the morning rush hour bus must tightly protect their breasts to feel safe.
    The man's tongue hooked on hers and pursued her, his canine teeth grinding on her lower lip, and his tongue scraped across her upper jaw and teeth. She was so panicked that she didn't know what to do, so she just stupidly let the man plunder her mouth.
    Ji Chonghua let go without hesitation, the taste was not bad, and looked at Xia Chaogui again. Her cheeks were slightly red, her eyes were drooping or closed, her lips were wet as if she had spit out lipstick, and she was covering her breasts tightly. , chest heaving, nervous like a virgin.
    Originally a virgin. Ji Chonghua thought this way, it was the first time he saw her with such an innocent look. In her previous life, she had used her seductive attitude to seduce him. She wanted to keep Ji Chonghua with her body, but she never succeeded. Later, she wanted to rely on her children, but she didn't. His life was lost in vain.
    Xia Chaogui didn't hear his movement for a long time. She raised her eyes slightly and saw his thoughtful look. The air conditioner blew her body a little cold. She said softly: "Mr. Ji, it's already very late." In the
    previous life, Ji Chonghua never gave in. She felt good. She knew that Ji Chonghua's dick was not good and he came early. She thought that he should have already cum. It would be best if she didn't have to do it tonight.
    --