26. Don't cry if you want to

After Ji Chonghua finished ejaculating, he hugged her and kissed her. He had no intention of doing it again, but Xia Chaogui wanted to do it again. She held him for a long time and was only regarded as coquettish. After the kiss, the other party kissed her with lingering interest. At the corner of his lips, he finally covered himself with the quilt and said good night.
    Xia Chaogui bit her lower lip and fell asleep. The scent of apple blossoms made her head dizzy, and she dreamed of sex all night.
    She stayed with Ji Chonghua for several days, following him to work and after get off work. Ji Chonghua was also happy to enjoy her fragrant and soft body. He wanted to do it several times, but the pleasure of kissing together was greater than having sex. He just held her in his arms and kissed her.
    Xia Chaogui sat on his lap and purred softly like a cat. Her feminine body leaned against him softly, her eyes were half-squinted, and her delicate face was flushed.
    Just when she thought Ji Chonghua was going to take off her clothes, Ji Chonghua just pinched her butt and continued working.
    "Chonghua..." Xia Chaogui bit her lips, her voice was soft, and her eyes were filled with sadness that she could not speak.
    "What's wrong?" Ji Chonghua hugged her waist.
    Xia Chaogui clung to him, but did not sit on his lap. He could bury himself in her breasts as soon as he turned his head. Xia Chaogui curled her toes tightly, and her pussy was so empty that she was about to cry.
    Just when she decided to put aside her pride and court Ji Chonghua, there was a knock on the office door, and it was Shen Qingyan.
    She pretended not to see the ambiguous atmosphere inside, greeted them, and then reported on her work. Xia Chaogui had no choice but to leave unwillingly. As soon as she walked downstairs of the company, Shen Qingyan caught up with her. Also carrying a cake.
    “Ms.
    "You have to pay for what you gave him." Xia Chaogui replied.
    "He is already married, and I want to keep a distance from him." Shen Qingyan said something quite similar, and then smiled mischievously, "Mrs. Ji, please help me pass it on."
    "Okay, I will give it to him. Yes." Xia Chaogui took the cake and drove home.
    Shen Qingyan also engaged in this kind of drama in her previous life. She asked Ji Chonghua for a long time as if she had lost her mind. She was so annoyed that he almost divorced him. In this life, she will not be so stupid. She will not eat the cake that is delivered to her door.
    "This cake is so delicious. Where did you buy it?" Su Yiwan has always been restrained in her diet. She rarely eats desserts such as cakes. Being praised by her means that it is really delicious.
    "Someone gave it to me." Xia Chaogui didn't even want to say that Shen Qingyan was her friend.
    "How are you and Huahua doing recently?" Su Yiwan suddenly asked. Even though Ji Chonghua has grown so big, her mother still likes to call him by his nickname.
    "It's pretty good." Xia Chaogui added in her heart: It's just that she has been a little dissatisfied with her desires recently.
    Su Yiwan was relieved after hearing this. Before, she was worried that they wouldn't get along well. After all, they seemed to have had a quarrel some time ago. "If he bullies you, just tell me. Mom will make the decision for you."
    No one knows Ji better than her mother . She was afraid that the second young master's virtue was not taken seriously by his own gangster.
    "He's pretty good to me." Xia Chaogui lowered his head and smiled, shyly, looking like a newlywed wife.
    Just a little dissatisfied with desire. She added in her mind.
    At night, while Ji Chonghua was taking a shower, Xia Chaogui put on his T-shirt, which just covered the top of his thighs, revealing her white thighs and slender, shapely calves. She made up her mind to seduce Ji Chonghua tonight.
    Ji Chonghua came out of the bathroom humming a little song and she pulled him to sit down on the sofa. Without saying a word, she sat on his lap and drew circles on his chest with her fingers. Her tone was aggrieved: "Have you started to hate me recently?"
    "No!" Ji Chonghua was frightened and tried desperately to recall what wrong things he had done recently. Then someone bit his Adam's apple, and her soft voice seduced him like an aphrodisiac.
    "You haven't touched me recently..."
    Ji Chonghua was stunned. He didn't expect that she was so keen on sex, and it was as if she was going to cut off her flesh every time they had sex.
    Her cheeks were so red that they almost bled, and her slender legs were intertwined with him, "Tonight... do it once..."
    Saying these words almost exhausted her courage, and her eyes were red with shame. , the man's rough hands rubbed her thighs, she spread her thighs and let the man do whatever he wanted, even hugging his neck to show her kindness.
    The frequency of kissing in the past few days was unprecedentedly high. She opened her mouth and the man's tongue came in. The tip of her nose was touching her nose. Her head was gradually congested and her body was extremely sensitive. "Um...ah~"
    she could only make a vague cry. , but it didn't stop the spread of pleasure. The smell of apple blossoms came again, and her brain's desire for sex became stronger. She was placed on the desk, with their lips still touching each other. She stepped on the table and leaned back, with her legs spread wide. , turned her head to avoid the man's fierce kiss: "Don't, don't kiss...come in..."
    Ji Chonghua rubbed her vagina, her glans was wet with semen, she looked at him with tears in her eyes, and once again put down her pride and begged: "Come in..."
    "Please." Ji Chonghua made up his mind to tease her.
    "Please...please..." Xia Chaogui begged with tears in her eyes. She turned her head and refused to look at him, with a tangled and sad expression as if she was about to be raped.
    Ji Chonghua was helpless. He didn't go in, and even planned to stop there, "If you really don't want to do it, forget it."
    "I want to do it!" Xia Chaogui grabbed his hand, "I just, just..."
    She cried a little Breathless, she had a grudge against Ji Chonghua because of what happened in her previous life, but she couldn't resist her physical desire.
    "If you want to do it, don't cry." Ji Chonghua wiped away her tears with his thumb, "Do you want to do it or not?
    " You come in..."
    --