28. Blowjob H

Ji Chonghua didn't feel tired at all, and even wanted to do it again. He leaned on the bed and touched her lost face, which was covered with tears. He pinched her soft earlobe and said, "Lick for me?"
    "Lick... "Xia Chaogui shrank back again. She didn't want to give the man oral sex.
    She had never given Ji Chonghua oral sex in this life...at least not in her memory. He had called her before, but she didn't agree and he didn't force him.
    It seems that you gave him a blowjob when you were drunk? Xia Chaogui didn't remember anything. She only remembered that her mouth hurt when she woke up the next day, and her mouth was filled with the taste of semen.
    She had done this kind of thing a lot in her previous life, so she clearly remembered the weird taste of semen.
    Because there is no end in sight for the days of humble and flattering, any appearance of lowering one's posture now feels like a betrayal.
    "No, I don't want to..." she replied with a trembling voice.
    "Just once."
    "...No..." Xia Chaogui looked up at him uneasily. He was not as displeased as he thought, and his face still showed the satisfaction of having satisfied his lust and the desire to do it again.
    So she slowly climbed to the man's crotch, holding his semi-hard penis and tamponing it, with tears on her face.
    Ji Chonghua put his hands behind his head and waited for her next move.
    Xia Chaogui endured the shame and could smell the strong musky scent on the tip of her nose. She lowered her head and licked his glans. The familiar taste spread in her mouth. She closed her teeth and took the glans into her mouth. This body was green and astringent. , but it does not prevent her from swallowing the man's penis.
    Her tongue traced the concave surface of the glans, and she tilted her head to lick his shaft. In addition to the familiar taste of a man, there was also the taste of her own liquid. Xia Chaogui blushed with embarrassment, and her soft and flexible tongue The penis is wet from licking.
    She licked all the way to her full testicles, hesitated for a moment, then tilted her head to suck on the two things. The penis lay across her soft cheeks, almost burning off a layer of her flesh.
    A muffled sound rolled out of Ji Chonghua's throat, and he pressed the round back of her head with his big hand. Xia Chaogui licked back to the shaft, and he took the penis into his mouth and swallowed it deeply as if forced by him.
    At first, it just filled her mouth, but then it went deeper and deeper. The penis was stuck in her mouth and she couldn't spit it out. She felt like she was going to die, dying in such a miserable and lustful way.
    Memories of her past life flowed in her mind, the pain of childbirth, the child who was born without breath, and the unstoppable blood in her lower body. She spit out his penis suddenly, panic surrounded her, and tears flowed down her face.
    Ji Chonghua was feeling happy, but he was still a little dissatisfied when he suddenly let go. He looked down and asked, "What's wrong?"
    Xia Chaogui shook her head. She wanted to continue giving oral sex to the man, but the pain and shame overwhelmed her reason. She cried out in unbearable pain.
    Ji Chonghua doubted life again, why was she crying again? Where did I offend her?
    No matter what, people still need to be coaxed. He planned to put her in his arms to comfort her, but she was pushed away roughly by the woman. Her voice was full of hysterical anger, "Don't touch me!"
    Ji Chonghua frowned and said in an unhappy tone: "You What's wrong?"
    Xia Chaogui didn't want to conflict with him, so she hurriedly put on her clothes and ran into the cloakroom, closing the door and locking it. She wanted to be alone tonight.
    Ji Chonghua didn't catch up, so he stood at the door and asked, "What's wrong with you?"
    "Leave me alone!"
    After being yelled at for no reason, Master Ji got angry and said loudly: "Who wants to care about you! What's wrong with you!?"
    He lay down He fell asleep in a daze on the bed. In his sleep, the image of Xia Chaogui's death in his previous life kept flashing in his mind. He woke up suddenly, covered in sweat. The bedside was still empty. He glanced at the clock on the wall. It was already two o'clock in the morning. .
    He quietly slipped to the door of the cloakroom, lay there and listened for a while, but didn't hear any movement.
    The locked door was easily pried open, and he didn't dare to turn on the light. He quietly slipped in using the flash of his cell phone, and then saw the woman curled up on the ground.
    She just slept on the cold floor, with only an autumn coat covering her body. There were two dried tears on her face. He sighed, put the phone into his pocket, and picked her up easily.
    After cleaning the marks on her body, he hugged her and lay on the quilt together.
    Xia Chaogui's body was cold. She felt the man's body temperature and got into his arms. She furrowed her brows and let out an uncomfortable hum.
    "What's wrong?" Ji Chonghua asked in a low voice.
    Xia Chaogui became silent after hearing his voice. Ji Chonghua sighed and kept telling himself in his heart: I owe her everything in my previous life, and I owe her everything in my previous life.
    After a dreamless night, Xia Chaogui woke up very early the next day. She sat up from the bed, her waist still tightly restrained by the man. She lowered her eyes and lay back on the quilt, trying to put her arms around the man. The warm feeling Surrounding her, she closed her eyes, feeling inexplicably at ease.
    It didn't take long for An to tremble all over. He took back his hands, turned his back to him, looked at the white wall and recalled the events of his previous life.
    The man behind her didn't know when she woke up. Her warm chest was pressed against her back. She patted her hands on her waist and said, "I can't breathe."
    Ji Chonghua only relaxed a little, without letting go of his hands, and asked, "You What happened last night?"
    "It's okay."
    Her evasive attitude made Ji Chonghua unhappy. He put his arm around her waist again and asked, "What happened?"
    "It's okay. Leave me alone."
    "Why do you always lose your temper ? ?" Ji Chonghua turned her back to the front, frowning, "Is there something you can't say properly?"
    Xia Chaogui's eyes wandered, thinking: This is what you did to me in your previous life.
    She reiterated, "I'm fine."
    "Is this interesting to you? You're already married, can you tell me what you have to say?" Ji Chonghua suppressed his anger and hated her appearance.
    Xia Chaogui saw in him the collapsed self in her previous life, and she felt inexplicably happy that a great revenge had been avenged. She smiled, then immediately stopped and said, "Do you like me?"
    Her eyes were dark and dark. Her pupils were like those of a goblin that can suck people's soul. Seeing that he couldn't answer, she added: "Since we are living together, there is no need to explain many things clearly, so just think that I was crazy last night."
    After that, she turned around . Ji Chonghua continued to rest with his eyes closed. He was quiet for a long time. He got up, brushed his teeth, washed his face, and opened the bathroom door very loudly.
    --