42. Why is she crying againщ

42Why is she crying againщ

The panic of losing her made Ji Chonghua lose control. Xia Chaogui would never use such a cold tone or such a distant attitude towards him, "Come here first."
    "No, tell me, what is this fragrance?"
    "Something like pheromones." "
    Can it aphrodisiac?"
    "It has this effect."
    "You are not allowed to use it on me. I don't want to be controlled by you anymore."
    "Okay, I don't need it. Come here first." There was a hint of panic in his tone.
    Xia Chaogui then nudged to his side. After confirming that she didn't smell any strange smell, she breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't relax for long before she was pulled into his arms by the man.
    She was so stiff that she couldn't even blink.
    "What's wrong with you today? Are you feeling unwell?" Ji Chonghua asked. Her sudden alienation and indifference was very strange. ⓦǒǒ13.℅м(woo13.com)
    Xia Chaogui shook his head and asked him many questions about the fragrance. Ji Chonghua did not hide it.
    He can completely control her with this scent. If he wants her to be in heat, she will be in heat. If he wants her to laugh, she will be happy. If he wants her to cry, she will be sad. She also had a corresponding fragrance, but Xia Chaogui couldn't smell it.
    "Can you control everyone like this?"
    "Only you, because I've done it many times." Ji Chonghua pointedly put his hand on her belly, "At the beginning, I can only induce you to go into estrus. After using the prototype, It can affect a lot."
    After he said this, Xia Chaogui cried, crying very sadly.
    "Don't worry! I will definitely not do anything bad!" Ji Chonghua swore anxiously, and his fingers had already unbuttoned the first button.
    The fragrance wafted again, and Xia Chaogui suddenly felt that the panic and sadness in her heart were much less. Reason told her that she should stay away, but this feeling was too good, so she stupidly let him unbutton one by one.
    "Don't control me with this smell!" She tried her best to grab his wrist, and said righteously, "I have my own ideas and dignity, I am not your slave."
    Ji Chonghua was stunned, and his tone was a little panicked , "I didn't treat you as a slave! I just want you to be happy!"
    He knew that she was unhappy, and their emotions would affect each other. He didn't understand why she was so sad in just one night?
    Xia Chaogui let him take off her upper body clothes, her brows furrowed, and she almost had the words "I don't want to do it" carved on her face, but she didn't say it after all.
    When the man's tongue entered her mouth, she could only cater to it, and the physical pleasure took over again. She hugged the man's neck and catered fiercely, easily sitting on him and gaining the upper hand.
    She unbuttoned his buttons, stared into his eyes and said seriously: "Don't use that, I'll do it today."
    Ji Chonghua swallowed, looked at her stupidly, and almost lost his head.
    The other party leaned down and kissed his lips. She held his hand and put it on her chest to rub it. Her fingers dug into her breasts. She let out a sigh of relief and slid her lower body against his body. Her sexual desire was still strong, even stronger than before. sense of reality.
    Ji Chonghua not only kneaded her breasts, but also squeezed her breasts together and released them, and patted her buttocks to create ripples, which was very erotic.
    The liquid leaking out of her pussy stained the man's abdomen. She sucked his tongue, her mind went blank, but her movements were still lewd. She held the man's face with her hands, her soft palms were like marshmallows. Ji Chonghua's breathing became heavier and heavier, and he took the initiative He responded to her kiss and soon kissed her until she was dizzy.
    "Huh... um... don't move." Xia Chaogui protested, pressing his wrists on both sides, his eyes dark, "Don't move."
    Ji Chonghua's heartbeat accelerated for no reason, and he couldn't tell if he was excited. , panic or uneasiness, he lay down obediently and didn't move.
    Xia Chaogui climbed up a little more, stuffed her nipple into his mouth, and said, "Suck," just like he usually ordered her to lick. Her
    nipple was held in her mouth, and her body became softer, but she still held her breast for him to suck . , and even pressed against his face, her breasts almost covering half of his face.
    "Hmm...suck it so hard...be gentle..." She leaned back, her nipple was still in the man's mouth. She could only lie back down again, her voice became sweeter and sweeter, "Ah~"
    Her nipples seemed to When she wanted to be sucked out, she held her breasts and forced them out. Her nipples were numb and painful. She was so angry that she pinched his arm. She regretted it after pinching him. She was not someone who liked to use violence to solve problems.
    She bit her lower lip and propped herself up, then slowly lowered herself down toward her penis. The feeling of her body being broken open was clearer than usual. Ji Chonghua was inside her body.
    This realization almost made her faint. She sat down with brute strength. Her pussy was far less moist than usual. She shook her waist before she could adapt, "Uh... it hurts... no... ugh..."
    bit Holding her lower lip to block the sobs that were about to leak, she supported his abdomen and manipulated him skillfully and hard. Her fair skin was covered with cold sweat, and her hole was fully stretched. She lowered her head and refused to look at him, her brain kept flashing. Looking back at the memories of her previous life, she felt even more despicable.
    "Don't... don't..." While moaning, she wanted to twist hard again. Her breasts were held again. The man cooperated below, and the flesh collided with each other, making a crisp snapping sound. His penis moved freely inside her body. Sprinting, her tears fell in big drops, "No... you... why do you do this to me?"
    Ji Chonghua stared at her beautiful and sad face, feeling her sadness, and became even more anxious in his heart. He was fierce and powerful, nailing the deepest part every time, making her twitch and scream uncontrollably, and there was even a hint of pain.
    The man's Adam's apple rolled, his strong muscles tightened, and he said hoarsely: "What do you want to do if you don't have sex when you get married? Talk about philosophy?"
    After saying that, he grabbed her nipples with his fingers and played with them, and finally there was a hint of wetness in her pussy.
    Xia Chaogui was still crying sadly, her breasts were covered with the man's red fingerprints, and her lower body felt dull pain and sharp pleasure. She twisted her body and tried to escape, but her moans mixed with tears made the man unable to stop, and her breasts were pinched and unable to move. , the stomach was hurting and numb: "No... we shouldn't be like this..."
    "Little bitch! Who else do you want to do with if you don't do it with me?!" Ji Chonghua fucked fiercely, pinching her nipples harder and harder to ravage her. , "Who do you want to do it with?"
    "Ah! Ah... no~ not with whom... ugh..." Xia Chaogui covered her chest, but she was still twisting her waist. She seemed to be unable to escape the pleasure brought by Ji Chonghua. .
    Ji Chonghua inserted his fingers into her mouth and messed with her, his eyes were deep, and he always felt that something was wrong with her today.
    Xia Chaogui bit his finger in panic. Ji Chonghua frowned, pulled out his finger, and slapped her on the face. The slight sting made her cry even more miserably, but her lower body was still sucking the man's penis spontaneously. , she covered her face and cried in embarrassment, "Don't hit me...don't..."
    Ji Chonghua rubbed his fingers on her slightly swollen belly, and narrowed his eyes slightly. He seemed to be a very easy-to-get-together person, with a cheerful smile and a neat temperament. He is so handsome, but even ten years younger, he is the school bully that all the girls in junior high school like.
    But when Xia Chaogui saw the look in his eyes, she knew that he had no good intentions. She opened her legs uncontrollably, and the man moved in and out more smoothly. She could only cry and scream, almost paralyzing on the man, and her lower abdomen and vagina kept twitching. , "Don't, don't look at me like this... Your eyes are so scary..."
    She rarely had such fragile moments, but when she thought that Ji Chonghua, who had been sharing the same bed for so long, was the cold-hearted one in her previous life, She was afraid of men.
    Ji Chonghua quickly moved her hips, even pushing her lower abdomen slightly.
    "Ah! Ah~ah~ah~" Xia Chaogui could only moan monotonously. At the moment of climax, she felt that a firework exploded in her brain, and a large amount of semen gushed out. Her body could not be controlled and huddled up. Ji Chonghua simply She pushed onto the bed, lifted her legs and fucked her hard.
    "No! No! Ah~ no!" Xia Chaogui was trembling back and forth as the man fucked her, and her breasts trembled as well. She grabbed the sheets and screamed, "No! I want to move myself!"
    "Move your balls." Ji Chonghua almost folded her in half, pressed her on top and fucked her hard until the last deep thrust made her twitch like a loser. His penis was buried deeply in her belly, and all the semen filled her hole. She turned her face and bit it. She pressed her lower lip to hold back her cry, and her acupuncture hole felt swollen and painful.
    "You...don't be like this..."
    "What happened to you today?" Ji Chonghua didn't pull out his penis, but pressed it on her, and the two of them came so hard that their breaths were intertwined.
    "It's okay." Xia Chaogui tilted his head, disgusted that he was so close to her, and pushed his chest, "Stay away from me." Ji
    Chonghua squinted his eyes, 100% sure that there was something, he hugged her breasts again and Sucking and biting, he stretched the nipple very long, and said vaguely: "I will stop whenever you want to say it."
    Xia Chaogui was frightened, and pushed his shoulders helplessly, "No. No...I don't want to say..."
    Ji Chonghua pressed her hands on both sides, leaving a mark on her nipples with force, and his penis gradually hardened in her body, and repeated again: "When did you say that? It's time to stop. When I'm tired of doing the human form, I can continue to do it with the original form."
    Xia Chaogui was so scared that she didn't even cry anymore and just looked at him with red eyes.
    Ji Chonghua was a little soft-hearted, but still had a bad smile on his face, "Good boy, I can make you feel so good without pheromones." As
    soon as he finished speaking, Xia Chaogui's lips were blocked, her petite body was pressed by the man, and her tongue Searching her mouth arbitrarily, she let out a cry, but she couldn't move the man in the slightest.
    Forced to swallow the man's fluid, she looked at him with tears in her eyes. Not only did she not show any pity to him, but she became even more excited to fuck him.
    "Ah...ah~ don't...ah~" A familiar pleasure came from deep in her stomach, and Xia Chaogui begged, "let me go..." Ji
    Chonghua ignored her, but fucked her more and more fiercely, even lowering his head. Sucking the soft skin on her shoulder, he said hoarsely, "This soft flesh of yours is so damn tender, I can't wait to take a bite."
    "Don't... you can't bite..." Xia Chaogui was frightened, tigers really know how to eat Human flesh!
    Ji Chonghua became more and more excited after hearing her voice. He lowered his head and sucked and bit her shoulder. After sucking, he bit her nipple again. Her breasts, which were like water balls, kept swinging until there were teeth marks on them.
    He stopped teasing her and simply spread her thighs and thrust hard.
    Xia Chaogui swayed helplessly on the bed, pleasure kept coming, her back was wet and slippery, and she climaxed again.
    "Ah...ahhh..." The man slapped her butt repeatedly. She was forced into a kneeling position before she could take a breath after the orgasm. Her legs twitched violently, her forehead was pressed against the bed sheet and she was crying. Her mind went blank, "Ah~ Don't..."
    Her wrist was pulled up, and her whole body was tilted back, and her buttocks were hurt more and more, "Don't do it! Don't do this! It's too deep!"
    " Bitch!" Ji Chonghua simply pulled her to his chest, wrapped his other hand around her waist, and raised her up at an incredible angle. The pleasure of his penis being squeezed almost made him ejaculate, "I want to fuck you even if I'm broken!"
    "Ah! No! I feel so uncomfortable!" The sobs became more and more obvious, and she began to subconsciously beg for mercy, "Please... don't do this..."
    Ji Ershao refused to take hard and soft words, and did everything based on his mood, and he did it until he ejaculated. Don't let go until you come out.
    Xia Chaogui fell hard into the soft bed. Before she could take a breath, her penis slid in her back hole. She subconsciously crawled forward, but the man grabbed her waist and pulled her back to her crotch. Her eyelashes kept trembling, and the semen in her front hole overflowed. , "No... don't... don't... ah!"
    The penis penetrated into the back hole with strong force. She bit her fingers to suppress her scream, and her body tightened due to shame. difficult.
    "Little bitch, I think you just like to be abused." Ji Chonghua pinched her clitoris, her pussy twitched with pleasure, and the semen inside overflowed and wetted his fingers.
    "Oh no, the semen is on my hands." He stuffed his fingers into her mouth, "Taste the semen flowing out of your pussy. If you don't tighten your grip next time, I will conjure up two cocks to fuck you."
    Xia Chao Gei knew that he was not a human being. What if he really had this special function... The more scared she became, the sadder she cried. She subconsciously licked his fingers softly, "No! Don't... Uh-huh!"
    Fear and pleasure intertwined, She climaxed again, more semen leaked from her front hole, her thighs spasmed and contracted, and the penis in her back hole began to thrust. Her waist became sore and swollen, and her screams gradually became louder and louder, "Ah! Go away! No! Ah!" "
    As long as you tell me," Ji Chonghua's voice was like a devil's whisper, "Why are you crying since this morning, I will let you go."
    Xia Chaogui avoided his topic. How should she speak? She herself is unwilling to recall her past life experiences, let alone discuss this topic with men. She has always been a loser. At least she must retain some dignity in this life...
    Sensing her avoidant attitude, Ji Chonghua fucked her more and more rudely. , Xia Chaogui felt more and more uncomfortable. Without the influence of pheromones, the pleasure she could feel by just leaning back was much weaker, "Oh... no... no... no!!"
    "Does your ass feel good being fucked?" Ji Chonghua was still in her ears. Deliberate humiliation.
    Xia Chaogui was covered in cold sweat, her acupoints were tight, her vision was blurred, and her body was shaking constantly, "Ah... I feel uncomfortable..."
    Ji Chonghua pushed back hard and lowered his voice: "Do you want me to cum in your ass?"
    "No, no... "Xia Chaogui cried out in a broken voice, "No! Let me go!"
    Ji Chonghua had to use more strength to control her, and after a few hard thrusts, she lay on the bed and lost strength. All the weight was pressed down, and he thrust forward, causing her to shrug, "Ah... don't... my stomach, my stomach is really going to burst..."
    Ji Chonghua held her waist, lowered his head and stared at the penis. The more she watched the obscene scene of the back hole getting in and out, the more her blood surged. Every time she hit it, she hit the deepest point, "Slut! Do you feel good?"
    "Ah..." Xia Chaogui frowned, the feeling of fullness made her uncomfortable, The mouth of her back hole was already red and swollen, and because of the backward entry, the penis entered even deeper. What was even more frightening was that she felt a faint pleasure from the front, "It feels good...please...use the front..."
    Ji Chonghua would not listen to her words. He picked her up as easily as a child and walked her to the mirror. She had no strength to resist at all. Her two calves hung on his arms and twitched, watching the man walk away. He went to the full-length mirror and said, "Please, please don't do this..."
    "Look at your pussy, it's so loose that I can't even hold the semen in it."
    "No! No!" Xia Chaogui turned around quickly, unable to cry. , only shame and sadness were left, "Please... don't insult me like this... I'm already, already cheap..."
    Ji Chonghua most enjoyed the lustful look of her being scolded, feeling ashamed and happy, and still asking for pleasure. The sad look made him lose interest.
    He picked at her clitoris, remained silent, and threw her on the bed. He pinched her ass until several red marks appeared before he ejaculated all the semen into the deepest part. After ejaculation, he pulled out his penis and inserted it into the front again. He thrust in and out again and again.
    He didn't like Xia Chaogui like this. Even if she didn't like the faintly scented pheromones, he still surrounded her. He played with her hair and poked her nipples with his hair, keeping a calm face and saying nothing.
    When the woman wrapped her around, he showed a smile, kissed the corner of her lips, and asked, "Let's do it all night?
    " The man spread out, "Fuck me to death, you can do whatever you want~"
    Ji Chonghua chuckled and thrust hard, "Who will I fuck you from now on?"
    "Hmm~ah~so great~" Xia Chaogui's voice became more and more lewd, "Harder~ Harder~ It's great~"
    "Why are you crying today?" Ji Chonghua only thrust a few times and stopped moving.
    The smell of pheromones became stronger and stronger. Xia Chaogui bit her lower lip and shook her head, "No, don't ask... You can fuck me however you want... The back, um, the back is also very comfortable..."
    "If you don't tell me, I will I'm not in the mood to do it." Ji Chonghua thrust slowly, his tone became gentler, "Be good, tell me, okay? Chao Gui is the best."
    His soft tone made Xia Chao Gui's nipples become more erect, and the fluid continued to flow out of her lower body. "No~ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... don't ask me~"
    She turned her head and kissed his arm humbly, her soft lips soaked with tears, "Please... do it, can I tell you when I'm done?" "..."
    "I'll promise you if you get more sexy."
    So Xia Chaogui raised her waist and twisted, and even touched his penis, "Well... plug whichever hole you like..."
    Ji Chonghua sighed with satisfaction, The penis was delicately wrapped by her tender flesh, "You are so damn suitable to be fucked by a man."
    "I can only be fucked by you..." Xia Chaogui could hardly hold his broad shoulders, her tone was coquettish, "Don't let others fuck me..."
    Ji Chonghua pushed her hair aside, grabbed her breasts and fucked her mercilessly.
    ...
    The big bed was still shaking in the middle of the night. Xia Chaogui frowned in pain, hugged the person on her body tightly, opened her mouth slightly, and let out bursts of moans, "Ah...have you finished...you are going to kill me... "
    It's still early. Didn't you say you wanted to fuck me all night?" Ji Chonghua had no intention of letting her go. He continued to fuck her deeper and squeezed out the semen that had been ejaculated, "It feels so damn good!"
    "Ah! No! Ahhh! It's so deep!" There was a sharp push deep in her belly, and the semen came out directly. She twisted her waist unbearably, her belly was full, and her calves were twitching, "Well... so much... You ejaculated too much..."
    After waiting for a while, the man still had no intention