22. visits

Ji Chonghua had already put her in his arms. The fragrant and soft women all raised their heads and kissed him obediently. There was a loud knock on the office door. Xia Chaogui was like a snake with its tail stepped on, and she slammed him Pushing it away, he immediately sat back on the sofa and tidied up his appearance in a panic, for fear that others would notice something was wrong.
    Shen Qingyan walked in gracefully, with a naive smile unique to newcomers, but her eyes showed the confidence and calmness given to her by her family. When she saw Ji Chonghua clearly, her smile stiffened, "Mr. Ji..." she
    said After two words, she didn't know what to say. She put the file on her desk, "This is the quarterly file of the sales department."
    "Put it there." Ji Chonghua raised his chin slightly, his eyes were cold, and he didn't even look at her. None were given.
    Xia Chaogui secretly looked over with her peripheral vision, her heart almost stopped. Ji Chonghua's mouth was covered with red lipstick marks!
    He looked very funny now, his clothes were messy, his face was messy, and his mouth was surrounded by lipstick. But he himself had no consciousness, his face was indifferent, his eyes were cold, and he put on an appearance that could not be blasphemed.
    Xia Chaogui was embarrassed for him, and Shen Qingyan couldn't move forward or retreat. She simply pretended not to see anything and left after delivering the things.
    She sat back on Ji Chonghua's lap and took out a wet wipe to wipe off the lipstick mark on his mouth. The sky outside gradually changed from golden to magnificent. She came closer to him, her expression soft and calm. The man's breath was spraying on her fingertips, and there was something in her heart. The feeling of not being able to leave.
    Realizing how close she was now, her movements paused and their eyes met. A blush appeared on her face. She hurriedly stood up. Ji Chonghua pulled her back on him again. A faint fragrance surrounded the two of them. He looked down at her. , look at her reddish face, straight nose and rising and falling chest.
    She turned her face away, the emotions in her eyes like a deep web, "It's time for you to continue working..."
    Ji Chonghua raised her face, kissed her tenderly this time and let her go. He watched her arrange her clothes, every time. Every movement seemed to have been carefully planned, it was coquettish, weak, and charming, which made him feel excited.
    Xia Chaogui raised her eyes slightly to look at him, touched his little finger on the table, and said in a soft voice: "It's time to work."
    Ji Chonghua always felt that she was deliberately seducing. She had done this kind of thing in her previous life, but her expression Gentle and gentle, without any intention of flattery, the air conditioner blew cold air outside, but it couldn't blow away the warmth between them.
    He drank the tea and forced himself to calm down, but his eyes drifted to Xia Chaogui from time to time. She was reading a book with her head lowered. Her slender and white neck came out of her collar. There was still his mark from last night on it, a red dot. , like the morning sun, he could hardly control himself.
    Xia Chaogui seemed to be reading seriously, but in fact she was extremely proud. Every move she made was indeed deliberate. She just couldn't stand Shen Qingyan and Ji Chonghua being together. She just wanted to seduce Ji Chonghua and make the relationship between them impossible. Impossible.
    As a woman who has lived her whole life again, she clearly knows what Ji Chonghua likes and dislikes. Isn't it easy to seduce the newly married Ji Chonghua?
    Although Xia Chaogui didn't know why he was so sexually attracted to her recently, she didn't mind using this to ruin Shen Qingyan's good deeds.
    As the sun set, the color of the sky became more and more gorgeous. Xia Chaogui moved a chair and sat in front of the floor-to-ceiling window to enjoy the red sunlight. "It's so beautiful."
    Ji Chonghua turned around, hooked her chair to his side, and rested his chin on her shoulder. , said: "Not as good-looking as you."
    Xia Chaogui stretched out her hand, and he grabbed her hand and pressed it against her crotch, which had been hard for almost the whole afternoon. She blushed slightly, but she was cooperative like never before, her eyes Crystal cold.
    Ji Chonghua was completely unaware of her mood swings. He stretched his fingers towards the hem of her clothes and whispered: "I have locked the office door. They are all off work and no one will come."
    Xia Chaogui closed his eyes and buried his head further. Low, he was grabbing her hand and stroking his penis. Her soft voice stuck his heart together like glutinous rice cake, "I, I don't know..."
    "I'll teach you." Ji Chonghua wrapped her around The palm of his hand led her to slide on the penis, her breathing became heavier and heavier, and she could almost uncontrollably ejaculate.
    --