Chapter 6 - A Make-up Fiasco & Caitlynn's Emergence

Saturday – March 28th 2020

The sound of my alarm blaring had my eyes opening as I looked at my ceiling thinking...

'Well, today I officially work as Caitlynn! Please God! Don't let this be a mistake!'

I stretched in my warm bed as I touched the button on my alarm to silence it and yawned as I have been waking up early with all these extra activities...I am not used to it! My mind was still half asleep as the clock read: 4:31am.

I yawned once again as I prepared myself, trying to think positively...

'Today is the day Caitlynn comes onto the scene...I only hope people love her! Am I really going to do this!? Become someone who I wasn't born to be!?'

Slowly sitting up, it was a shame that I got the job as a woman and not as a man...all this manliness given up for beauty and grace. Maybe Citra Hitode had a point...maybe Aradia also had a point too...maybe I was born not to be successful as a man, but as a woman.

I look at the shower as I wonder: When should I change? I can only permit six hours as Caitlynn before behavioral changes take over!

I do not know anything about styling wet 'female' hair, and know less about applying makeup! I do not want to go in looking like I just did not care! At least when I transform, my hair is somewhat decent...a shower would totally mess all of that up!

With a passing glance, I saw a purple box with a magenta bow resting on my comforter! I swear it wasn't there just moments ago! Just how did it just appear out of nothing? Then again...I really did not look to be certain when I woke up.

"What's this?" as I look at the flowery tag that reads:

I set the card aside as I was not sure if I should be thankful for all these gifts, or creeped out that Aradia comes and goes as she pleases in my apartment whenever she feels like it! Not to mention, every gift was purposely related to Caitlynn's...

I set the card aside as I was not sure if I should be thankful for all these gifts, or creeped out that Aradia comes and goes as she pleases in my apartment whenever she feels like it! Not to mention, every gift was purposely related to Caitlynn's likings, and not mine!

Well...I ponder. If she's anything like a genie or magician, she should be granting my wish for security in my career and a place of my own! That way, we all live happily ever after!

I slowly open the box and peer inside to see a pair of red heels.

"More women's clothing!" I sigh. I should have figured it would be something that I did not want. She seems to know exactly what 'not' to get me!

A second card inside reads: