Chapter 19 - Revelations

Wednesday – June 24th 2020

I awoke, changed back into my male body as my head ached something fierce! I moaned as I walked to the restroom and vomited the unsettled alcohol as detoxing was hell! I flushed my regret down the toilet as I walked to the mirror and looked at myself.

My brown hair was now almost all blonde, and my skin glowed with estrogen. Even though I was back to my normal self...I am not the guy that I once was, only four months ago.

I walked out of the restroom as Rose was resting on my bed.

"Skylynn? Are you okay?" She worried about me.

"There is no doubting it now." as I stood before her with my shoulder length blonde hair, soft facial features, and small A-cups poking out. "The faster I commit to my new identity, the easier that this will be on me. But you're right!" as I look at the locket resting in my hand "Maybe I could use some time away from anything deemed 'magical'" as I glanced at Rose, adding "Well, excluding you of course!"

"I appreciate the kind gesture." Rose comments as she walks over to my side.

"I am going to travel to Seattle to clear my mind, Rose." She looked nervous as I slouched down and held her gently in my arms, remembering just how scared I had made her the last time I left. "Don't worry about me darling! It is just a round trip. I promise I will return!"

"Okay." as she turns away. My heart breaks as I cannot leave her like this!

"Okay, you can come along!"

"Really!?" She cheered as I nodded, happy to see her chipper once more. I grabbed my leash and attached the hook to her collar as we left the apartment and walked down to the ferry.

We boarded the ferry, heading for Seattle as I walked to the observation deck and then headed outside to enjoy the brisk morning air.

Being on the water seemed to be the only way I could clear my mind. I looked down at the locket in my hand...this thing has ruined my life! Yet, in the ruins of my old life, it had also created a brand-new life.

First, I transformed into a girl, and then I became successful beyond my wildest imagination. This personality that mom said would not change me, had done exactly that! Changed me...but by doing so, also exposed my friends for who they truly were. It once brought me closer to November and at the same time, it pushed us away.

"Now..." as I gently swipe the hair out of my face "...my male body is feminizing and I feel no connection to my old life!"

I should just throw this thing into the Sound! End this madness right now! Mom and this locket have been slowly ruining my life! Not only that! I stayed as Caitlynn for five whole days, letting my grief transform itself into her own desires, making them mine!

I did not want to change back! I even had considered giving the locket back to mom so that I could never transform back into Skylynn!

How can I ever trust myself when I allow myself to spiral out of control whenever things do not go my way! What if there comes a point when I decide to never change back!? Even with Rose begging me to change back into my old self...I refused to listen and the desire to remain as Caitlynn only grew stronger!

But I've never been more reliant on mom and this locket than I was now! It has been months since I've gotten any modeling jobs as Skylynn, and with how skinny I have been getting, there was pretty much a zero chance I would ever get any male modeling jobs these days.