Chapter 38 - The Death Of Personality

Friday – October 30th 2020

"Where the hell could she be?!" as I tossed my phone on the bed as I buried my face in my hands, terrified for the human species now that Eileen got the locket.

"Even with the locket...could you change back into Skylynn or Caitlynn?" she asks as I shake my head.

"Maybe Caitlynn...but I do not think Skylynn." I responded as I looked back over at November "The Goddess Diana said that the cost of survival would come at the price of my humanity! How long before I start acting just like her! Oh my God, Ember! I do not know if I am ready for all of this!" as my mind continues to flow with concern and thoughts "This was supposed to be yours and my time! What if I become a straight female!"

November covers my mouth as she looks at me.

"Stop fretting!" she orders.

"Argh!" I sigh, blurting out words "This week in paradise is now my nightmare!" I look at the clock as time was counting down. "Ember...it is only a few hours until I am fully transformed into Carolynn, and unless mom calls me back..." again, she covers my mouth once more.

"Then we will take each minute and each hour with dedication to one another! Reminding one another of what we mean to the other." she holds me as my tears flow like salty rivers down my face "Have faith, Carolynn!"

"Your right!" as I rise as walked over to the window. "We are in paradise! This is our vacation! Our time! I'm sorry I ruined it for you, sweetie! This probably isn't anything you'd want!" as I symbolize my body and nature as a full fledge woman.

"Although I do not identify as a lesbian...you are my soulmate! And I promised you that I would love you no matter what form or personality you assumed." her words uplifting "I knew all along that this moment was coming and mentally prepared myself for this very day. If it means that I must love you as Carolynn or Caitlynn or Skylynn...I will do so gladly!" she then turns the tables, asking "What about you?"

"Although Caitlynn's personality is straight...I honestly do not know what Carolynn's personality is...but we have eight hours to find out."

I walked over to our planned events that we had made and look at November's 'girly' list of pedicures, manicures, facials, massages, dancing, and wine sipping. "We do not need to revise our plans...I like your list of things to do! Let's dedicate today to the list! I could really use a massage and facial right now! Not to mention, a glass of wine!" as my spirits seemed to lift.

"Are you sure?" November asks as my personality seemed to switch 180 degrees "Who am I talking to?" I smiled at November's cuteness.

"I do not want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable, sweetie!" I told her as it would be just us girls. "But just because I am trapped like this for life, doesn't mean we cannot have a little fun and indulge in guilty pleasures! Besides...I think the council is still watching me, seeing how I adjust."

"What if they think we are lesbians?" November asks, self-conscious.

"So what?" I shrugged "It isn't their life or love...this is all about you and I! Two souls united as one! I am your Aos Si, and you are my Guardian."

"Just promise me one thing!" as I listened "Don't do anything unbecoming to my soul!"

"As you wish, sweetheart! But what about my other magic?" I asked her, teasing!

"We'll see! Why don't we dress to impress!?" she teases me as I giggled, amused. I then change into something dressy and attractive as I then caught November watching me as she commented "It is sad that my boyfriend has larger breasts then I do!" looking at her modest B-cups.