Chapter 12 - Seeing Both Side's

Wednesday – April 8th 2020

"Darn, I wished I had some chicken around here. Or even some bacon!? Might do some shopping later today...but first!" I open the locket and close it as I do not dare exit this place far too many times as Caitlynn, or my landlord might get suspicious. I only have this apartment leased for occupancy of one, not a couple!

I walked over to check-up on my condition as it wasn't getting any better. I was still very sore in the chest, and I looked terribly puffy this morning. The long hair on my arms was gone and my face was looking rather younger all thanks to the kelp facial that mom and I had done yesterday.

"I look like I am in my early 20s!" I laugh, lightheartedly, trying to dispel my rising fear.

I look at what was left of my abs as they no longer existed. My chest was wonderfully toned and muscular...just like Caitlynn's. All of my attention on modeling and trying not to be discovered has led to a failure of exercising down at the gym.

'I should call the guys and see if they want to go hang out.' as I walked over to my phone and dial Blair's number. "Hey Dre, its Skylynn."

"Oh, hey dude, what's up?" Blair says as I can hear Lucius in the background.

"I was wondering if you and Lucius would like to go to the gym this afternoon, I've been meaning to hit the gym and was wondering if you guys like to tag along."

"That sounds like a splendid idea!" Blair says "You know of an open gym? COVID has closed most of them down!"

"The apartment has a rather nice gym, usually two or three guys down there, so we'd have the run of the place to ourselves."

"Dude! Your place has its own gym!?" Blair replies, shocked.

"Yeah."

"Hell, ya then!" he says with a sneer "11 sound good?"

"Sounds splendid. Let Lucius know that he can come too...the passcode to the main entrance is 2006. I'll see you guys soon, byeee." I hung up and looked at myself in the mirror as I have to be honest, I have let myself go!

With an hour to kill, I walk to the grocery store and browse the meat's department, salivating over the many types of meats on display.

"Sky?" says a familiar voice as I turn and see November walking over smiling. "So good to see you!"

"You to Ember! So, what brings you out shopping today!?" I ask as I watch her blush, embarrassed that I would ask 'that' question.

"Well, it's that time of the month! God, you're lucky to be a man!" she groaned from the discomfort in her lower belly.

I laughed as I certainly do not feel like one, right now! It might take a whole day before I truly feel like a man again; thanks to sleeping as Caitlynn last night.

"Does chocolate really help with..." as it was a delicate subject that men typically avoided talking about "...well. That?" My cuteness caused my best friend to giggle.

"You're so adorable! You mean, my period?" she nods her head, answering my question "Yeah, the endorphins are a godsent at this time of the month!"

"Indeed!" as I then wondered something truly terrifying!

'Now that I am Caitlynn, do I also need to worry about periods too!? God, I hope not! I never thought about that!'

"Are you sort of lost, Sky?" November then asked as she found me in the meat market.