Chapter 14 - Relationships & Trust

Tuesday – April 21st 2020

"I think this is the perfect place for a photoshoot!" says November as she stands in a lovely park with spiraling oriental conifers and flowering pink rhododendrons. The flowerbeds were well kept, and the grass neatly mowed.

Albers Vista Gardens has always been one of November's favorite places to visit when she needed inspiration. Now it was the backdrop for her new business website.

It's springtime here in Washington, and luckily the weather has blessed November with a warm sunny morning. The birds were chirping in the trees as the natural beauty of this place was enough to calm her nerves.

"What do you think, girls?" November asks as she looks at her roommate and her photographer friend.

"The lighting is pretty good, and there aren't too many people around for this time of day." says Rosacea as she was programming her camera. "This model, what does she look like?" She then balances her brightness and contrast to make-up for the glare of the sun.

"Well, she has very long wavy blonde hair and the fairest complexion that I have ever seen. She almost looks unreal, like something made of plastic, but she is one-hundred percent unaltered. She is beautiful! And if I must say, sexy!" November commented as she was in awe the first time, she ever saw Caitlynn. Amazed that a star model like her would ever consider befriending her!

"Oh my God!" Rosacea blushes as she checks for a signal "I've only got one bar here...we should totally change locations. I'm buffering like hell! I need a connection to upload the pictures!"

"No!" November says, shaking her head "This is our location! Prettiest place in all of Bremerton!"

"Hey" interrupts Ryn as she sits down with her computer. She really had no purpose coming out here, but with Rosacea, she had tagged along "we're kind of missing something important, November. Where's that 'sexy' model you said was coming?"

November inhales as she panics, looking at her watch as it was already past 9am.

"I've been texting her. She said that she should be here at any moment."

~~~

"Hey November!" I yelled as I waved at her, running "Sorry I'm a little late!"

"Models!" scuffs Ryn as she shakes her head. She then looks at me as she was blown away, jabbing Rosacea to take a peek.

"Holy hell!" As Rosacea comments, she looks at her camera "She's going to flare more than J.J Abrams flicks!"

November shoots them a 'be nice!' glare. She then glances back at me and smiles.

"It's perfectly fine. Thank you so much for volunteering to model for me, Caitlynn! You are so amazing!"

"It's no problem! I'm glad that I could help you achieve your dreams of showing your work across the globe!"

"Caitlynn, I'd like you to meet Ryn and Rosacea. They've been my friends since our college days." "Ryn" as this young black woman waves at me "is a programmer and works on websites. She also happens to be my roommate."

'Yes, we've met!' I smiled at the woman 'She hates my guts, all because I am a guy!'

"It's nice to meet you, Caitlynn! I hope we can become the best of friends!" Ryn says, smiling as she was in love with me!

"And my friend Rosacea, she is a photographer."

"Sup." she says, not much of a conversationalist.

"If you don't mind, I picked out my favorite sixteen designs for you to wear." as November points to a box with the clothing nicely hung and ready to be displayed for the whole world to see. I was glad that it was I who was modeling for her, as other models would have scoffed at the condition of the set and how the clothing was all laid out. Models can be particular about their work.