The Ten Types Of Magic In Caitlynn's World

Aquamarine Magic (Ocean Magic)

Crystal: Aquamarine / Aos Si Inert Abilities

Skill Level: LV-1 Adept

Those Skilled In This Magic: Aradia, River, Eileen, Citra, Caitlynn (Learning), Carolynn (Learning), November (Learning), Arista (Learning), Blake (Learning)

Ocean Magic is the only magic that does not require a physical crystal to actually conduct. All Aos Si and Human-Aos Si Hybrids have these abilities. This magic is necessary for living a life out in the ocean.

The chief ability is telepathy which allows bonded Aos Si to communicate with one another underwater. And this skill can be used to talk to others if focused upon them. Because of this ability, many of the deadly abilities in Siren Singing aren't the voice, but their mind. Their thoughts carry their song and it can be implanted inside the minds of humans.

Ocean magic also allows them to manipulate the energy field, giving them the ability to move things with their mind (also called telekinesis). This is an old skill that was used in the building of their underwater cities and the repairing of the ancient city of Atlantis and Finfolkaheem.

The last natural ability is enhanced speed. This is useful when swimming in the oceans. This ability can also be used on land to rapidly move themselves from dangerous situations. Aos Si uses this ability to avoid being attacked by predators and also uses it to hunt and attack humans.

Most Aos Si use a combination attack of teleporting themselves via a portal and appearing before their opponent with a swift attack and teleporting back out. This can also be used in counter attacking with superfast speed.

Curses can, however, weaken these natural abilities.

___

Silver Magic (Saline Magic)

Crystal: Silver

Skill Level: LV-7 Master

Those Skilled In This Magic: Aradia, AdamarisCaitlynn (learning), Carolynn (learning)

Saline Magic is very difficult to master, and takes years to learn. However, this isn't the case for the Acacia family who have a higher concentration of silver in their DNA. This makes this magic easy to learn, but without proper lessons on how to control it, bad things can happen as seen when Caitlynn was fatally wounded and cast a paradox spell within a soul spell to save herself from the Void.

Saline Magic, for those without the natural ability must use silver to conduct the magic. Typically, an adept Aos Si will bond the element to her tail to control this magic, but in human form, the magic is typically passed into an item like a necklace, locket, watch and piece of jewelry.

This magic gives the user the ability to create illusions with her mind, stealth her body by making her nearly invisible, distort reality, and conjure paradoxes.

Those mastering this magic can combine all the skills to create phantasmal constructs to haunt a place with the ability to conduct silver magic and even enchant themselves to make them look angelic to humans.

Used in high quantities, this magic can hide entire regions from human eyes, distorting reality so that if a human happens to wander into the Aos Si controlled area, they will be disorientated, lost in a silver fog.

With the combination of Ocean Magic, this magic can make an Aos Si user deadly. To overcome this magic, you need to be highly focused and must possess sensing abilities to locate the truth through the haze of distorted illusions.