Chapter 10 - A Growing Suspicion

Monday – April 6th 2020

Waking up, I walk to the restroom for my morning shower as I stopped before the mirror, noticing something rather 'odd' happening to my face. I looked at my razor, it has been sitting there since my last photoshoot with Sea-Sprites almost a week ago.

I touch my face...nothing! Smooth skin. Even my chest has not needed to be shaved this whole week!

This was odd because I typically need to shave every three days to keep my skin clear...laser treatments helped to get this body into pristine shape! But a whole week without shaving was rather odd!

I shrugged as I will not look a gifted horse in the mouth as I jumped into the shower for a quick rinse as I then jumped out, grabbing my towel. Drying off my chest, my nipples were standing erect as I brushed against them and gritted my teeth...my whole body tensed up.

"What the hell was that!?" I gasped as I felt like a was stung by an insect! I looked all over the place for a bee or something! The pain seemed to be coming from the nipples as they looked sort of puffy.

'Am I having an allergic reaction?'

I examined my chest to see what was going on...I did not see any sting marks. And what are the odds that a bee would have stung me twice on the nipples!?

Everything happened so quick as my fingers pressed down against the rubber-like skin as I impacted something that felt like a lump! The pain seemed to shoot down my chest and I cried out in agony.

"Ahhhhhh!" as I was left teary eyed. The pain was coming from my nipple...it was hurting like hell!

'What is going on? Why won't these things stop hurting!?' I walked over to my computer as I logged into a symptom checker as I wondered why the hell my nipples were puffy and sore as hell! The results read: Greatest likelihood: Puberty. Fair likelihood: Breast cancer.

I shook my head; I could not believe that this was happening to me!

No facial hair, sore nipples...and as I was looking at my abs...it seems that they have disappeared! I was smooth! Toned! I thought of calling the doctor...but this really wasn't the one conversation that I wanted to have with him!

I walked over to the bathroom as I stepped back into the mirror's reflection as I profile turned to see that my chest was indeed swollen.

"I'm over reacting!" as it was impossible to go through a second puberty! I toweled off the rest of the way as I carefully dressed, looking at my chest and saw that my nipples were not cooperating! I looked around as I saw my first aid kit and took out two bandages and taped over my first nipple as I hissed in pain and then the other as I was crying.

"God! These things hurt!"

With my face all red and flustered, I turned away from myself and finished dressing as I walked over to look at the locket...that damn thing has been nothing but trouble since I started using it! But even as I stand here, I have not used it in over six days...so why do I feel that I'm still under its influence?

I want to give it back to mom, I mean, Aradia!

See what I mean!

I am even thinking like Caitlynn now...my life as her and my own life seem to be merging into one; even without the locket's power! Yet...I cannot be angry as I feel like I have changed for the better! Something inside my heart says that this was meant to happen...

I have not seen mom as she has been staying away for almost a week to give me time to settle with these extreme personality changes. I would hang out with Blair, Lucius and November and experiment to see if they noticed that I was acting 'odd'.

The Mystical Life Of Caitlynn Acacia (TG Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara