Chapter 16 - The Construct

Monday – June 1st 2020

So... this happened today...

I was walking back from the store with a grocery bag full of fruits and vegetables, two cubed steaks, one chicken, and two packs of turkey lunch meat! This feminine body seems to burn through the meat like a ragging wildfire!

I maintained a strict diet! No sugary drinks, no bread, and especially no fried fatty foods! Gaining too much weight as a model was suicide! I needed to maintain my figure until October! That gig will get me out of this apartment and pay for a nice sum on some beach house!

Knowing November's secret, I was drawn closer to her every day as I wanted to take things slowly with her. I was afraid of losing her! She was my anchor!

Anyhow...my humiliation began early this morning as most of my male clothes now no longer fitted me as well as they once did. So, I grabbed my female workout clothes and slipped them on as I found that they seemed to fit me perfectly! Almost too well!

I was crossing the street as someone from behind me said,

"Hey babe!" as he added a coyote call as I turned, flustered.

"Excuse me?" I replied as he turned white as a sheet!

Without a word, he walked down an alley as I looked at my femininely shaped legs and dainty arms. If it wasn't for the fact that I do not have boobs and a girl's face, I would pass as female!

I turned away as I sunk deep into despair.

"I knew this day was coming!" three months as Caitlynn has enacted three months of female puberty on my male form. But unlike a hormonal chance as seen within trans individuals, I was changing on a genetic level!

Caitlynn's personality wasn't only growing inside of me, she was maturing through my own body!

At home, I called the doctor to be seen as here I was...waiting to be seen in this overly sanitized waiting room. I was wearing my face mask as the coronavirus was still rampaging through the State...but tension was beginning to grow as fierce as the plague.

Small businesses were on life support, and even I, without my haircut, was beginning to look a bit 'hippy-ish'. My growing hair does not help my misgendering that I was experiencing almost on a daily basis!

Even here, the conversation began as: 'How can I help you, miss?' It was embarrassing to say I was actually sexually male, but my body wasn't in full agreement anymore!

"Skylynn Danica?" calls the nurse as I rise and walk over as she looks at me, shocked.

"I'm Skylynn." as I was almost one-hundred percent certain that she was thinking 'Oh, how cute! An aspiring transgender woman model!' I was weighed as she says,

"101 pounds."

Damn! I've lost almost 108 pounds in three months!

"And 5.9 feet tall..." as she recorded the data as I looked at the measuring tool seeing that it was true!

'I've also shrank .3 inches!' It was worse than I'd ever imagined!

"The doctor will be with you in a minute." as she gels out and I was left sitting in the cubicle of a room as I shake my head in disbelief!

"108 pounds lost, and .3 inches shrunk! I'm becoming just like her!" as I fear that I would be lucky if I still look like Skylynn by August!

I should be super pissed off about all of this...but I have come to terms as even now I just do not feel like myself in this cocoon of maleness. It was as if the locket only changes me into this male form, and my real form is actually Caitlynn. I can't even be mad about it, as that reality seems right and this all seems wrong!