Chapter 39 - The Wailing Ceremony

Tuesday – October 27th 2020

7:02am – Seattle, Washington

A steady rain was falling upon the misty Emerald City as the workers at Cadabra were busy finishing up on the final solution to their human problem.

The prototype that Citra and Ariston had stolen was considered deeply flawed and weak as compared to the magic that came from Carolynn's locket.

Even holding it from her short trip to the Bahama's was almost too much for Eileen as its magic had made her violently sick. It was more than Soul Magic! There was something inside that Eileen did not know what it was. Like a new magic...a Temporal Magic!?"

She felt weakened from the ancient and powerful defensive spells that were casted upon the locket, wearing her down. Skylynn did not put up any resistance or defenses around the necklace, unlike the last time that they had met when he was masquerading around as November Brookes!

It was almost as if the necklace was in the care of a lowly human! How unwise of the young Aos Si!

"How's your research going on with the recovered necklace?" Eileen asked, sipping on her cappuccino "I want the program ready to be install by Samhain!"

"We've been making fast work by analyzing it." Andrena comments as she was smiling "Is uses a relatively old and outdated form of Soul Magic, but for our purposes, the spell would be highly effective in the future. Once we modify it, it will be able to transform a person and rewrite the memories of themselves and their loved ones all at once. We could even possibly reactivate any dormant Aos Si in those lost on land."

"Just as I outlined. Impressive work, Ms. Saeb!" Eileen smiles. "How soon until you are able to replicate it onto a crystal drive for immediate upload to the emergency broadcasting system?"

"R&D seems to have run into a snag, Mrs. Hitode." says Andrena as there was a major problem that they just have uncovered.

"What type of snag?"

"In order to properly extract the much-desired spells...we'll need to disenchant the necklace which will destroy it and its other properties."

"Are you sure you will not lose the spell that we are after, in the process?" she wonders, hating to go all this way for nothing!

"The spell will be extracted, ma'am. But everything that we do not need will be vaporized in the process." warns Andrena as she was able to decode the locket with her growing talents that Eileen had gifted her after destroying Andre's personality and making a new one out of the dormant Aos Si cells in her blood.

"Well...do it!"

"About that!" Andrena comments as she summons a visual of the link-spells in the locket. "We were able to detect that this necklace was being used for three purposes. We should be careful of what we destroy! This locket was enchanted by a terribly powerful sorceress! Do you know this girl...she might be related to the sorceress?" Eileen looks at the hidden woman as she shakes her head.

"The locket belongs to a human boy named Skylynn Danica. I have checked his linage, there is no records of Danica in the past 12 thousand years ever being on Atlantis...this is just a construct! Destroy it!"

"We also found soul fragments of the human inside the necklace, along with a template to his body and another woman." Eileen chuckles, growing impatient.

"Well...if he desires to be a woman so bad...lets grant it for him! Will you need those soul fragments for us to move forward with production?" she then asks.