4.

I switch hands and aim the gun at a car in front of us.

"How bad will this mess up the windshield?" I ask.

"Not too badly." Jack responds. "Why?"

I release three bullets into two separate cars that are in front of us, answering his question.

"Oh, thats why." Jack mutters.

"Yeah, what dumbass gives their killing Luna a gun?" Tyler growls.

"She has a off switch."

"She doesn't remeber any of us! Now tell me if she has an off switch!"

"She...fuck!" Jack moves around enough in the backseat to start pissing me off.

"Stop fucking moving!" I snap, twisting the wheel to avoid smacking into another car.

"Sorry, commander." Jack mutters.

"Seatbelts on?"

"Yes ma'am." They both respond.

I slam on the brakes, yanking the shift to park, and spin the wheel to make the car face the off ramp before sliding the shift into drive and slamming on the gas petal, avoiding a dozen cars.

"She still has her crazy stunts!" Jack crys out.

"How does she know how to drive a car!?" Tyler yells out.

"We are trained to know how to drive in even our sleep. It's a instinct driven into us." Jack pauses then laughs at his pun. "Haha! That was a good one, right?"

"No." Tyler and I both growl out.

I turn the wheel, almost smacking into another car, and manuveaur through the traffic. Thankfully the police cars don't follow me and the holes in the windshield aren't too obvious. Then again, I am not the one who has them in my line of sight.

"Okay! Baby, we will tell you anything and everything we know if you pull over and let me drive us home. Please!?" Tyler begs, latching onto the door handle. I sigh and comply.

I want my fucking answers. Tyler is immediately out of the car and over at my side before I can even grab the door handle.

He helps me out and kisses my forehead. I'm too dazed to do anything before I realize I'm in the passenger's seat with my seatbelt on. I blink and look over to Tyler to see him smirking.

"Looks like I still have some control over you, baby."

"So she still does react to the mate bond." Jack mutters to himself.

I shake my head and glare at the two. Mate bond? What the hell are they talking about?

"Could we shape her to become the perfect Luna?" Jack asks, sticking his head berween the seats.

"I want her to be the way she was before." Tyler growls before speaking nicely. "The doctor told my father that it might take her years before she remembers everything and he doesn't even know what she does."

"How will the pack react to their luna being back?"

"I want no one near her for a while. It's for all their safety."

"But what about you?"

"I'm safer around her than you."

"She held a gun to you." Jack points out smugly.

"She wouldn't have shot me. She can't. It is against every instinct in the body to harm a mate purposefully."

Found the loophole! To harm him, I have to do it accidentally. Easy, right?

You will not harm him. He is your fiancé.

You love him!

We will help you get your memories back, master.

"What are we going to call her now?"

"I don't know Jack!" Tyler yells out. "I want some peace and quiet or I will fucking shove you out of the car."

Jack huffs before laying down in the backseat. I look over to Tyler to see his jaw clenched and his knuckles are white. I lift my hand and poke his cheek. He looks over to me annoyed.

"Sorry, I didn't know I would annoy you." I mutter, looking at my lap.

Suddenly, a memory comes to my mind.

I look to Tyler and see him frowning. I lift my hand and poke his cheek. He looks over to me annoyed.

What did I do to him? I just want to make him be in a better mood. "Sorry. Didn't know that would have annoyed you." I say looking back forward.

I feel arms around my waist and they pick me up. "Put me down!" I yell.

"No!" Tyler says swinging me side to side. I start laughing at his antics.

"Stop it!" I say laughing. He stops but doesn't put me down. He puts his head in my neck and kisses me. I let out a slight laugh. It tickles. I feel him chuckle on my neck and I try to get out of his grasp.

"Nope. I am not letting you go." He says holding me tighter to him.

I sigh and lean against him. I place my feet on his and he walks. He stumbles a couple times and I laugh. He gets the hang of it and walks normally.

I'm shocked he can do this holding onto me. I bet he looks like a crazy boy but I think it's cute.

"See I can walk normally." He says in my ear.

"This is so weird." I say watching his feet.

He lifts his foot up really high and almost looses his balance. I laugh, almost falling with him. He follows a headmistress down the hall and into one rooms. He suddenly lets me go and I stumble forward. He catches me and rightens me with a satisfied smirk.

I shake my head and look at him weirdly. We were at an academy following a headmistress but what were we doing there?

You were preparing for a mission.

"Summer?" Jack asks, pulling me from my thoughts. I look over to him to see worry on his face. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I retort.

"Because you don't remember any of us and the reason you don't remeber any of us is because of what happened at the hospital."

Confusion bubbles inside me. "What do you mean?"

You went to save Olivia, Tyler's mother, and you got stuck in the fire. You almost died of smoke inhalation and add the floor collapsing under you. We couldn't save you but we watched everything.

"You went to save-"

"Did these shadows always talk to me?" I cut him off.

He looks baffled. "I-I..."

I look over to Tyler to see his jaw and grip on the wheel loosened. "Did they?"

"You got them for your 18th birthday over a year ago. They are one of your few powers. Your other ones are light and darkness and electricity."

"You also have compulsion and the power over all other wolves except Tyler." Jack adds in.

"Wolves?" My curiosity spiking along with my confusion.

Guys, I can officially update much more often now that the prince's demon is complete!