49.

I feel his body tense under my touch and his breathing stop. His breathing is stopped for so long that I try to pull away before being smashed against his body.

Oh thank the Gods. I thought I killed him!

"You remember me. All along that's what I wanted but no matter what, I always had you. The one thing I wanted, I already had." He whispers softly before moving away just enough to press a kiss to my lips.

I kiss him back, happy that my memories are back. It feels like I am complete again and that my memories were part of me, a spot that made me who I am and now I am complete.

I pull away slightly and he rests his forehead on mine. "I'm back, baby." I whisper, a goofy grin on my face.

He grins. "Glad to have the woman I love back with her sanity."

"I lost that a while ago, Ty. You know this. Why even mention sanity?"

His grin widens. "Oh, I know but now you have all your memories back."

Before I can respond, his lips smash onto mine in a heated kiss. I respond back, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

The kisses. How could I forget how these felt?

The taste of mint and the smell of his scent drives me crazy. His firm arm around my waist and his gentle hand on the back of my head. My fingers dig into his soft hair as he presses me closer to him.

He lowers his kisses to my jaw and neck, drawing a small gasp from me when he touches the marks.

"You like that?" He whispers huskily, his breath fanning my neck.

I humm in response as he takes over my lips again.

A small giggle escapes me as we back up until I am stuck between Tyler and a wall. His arms move from around my waist and the back of my head to press against the wall, effectively trapping me.

Not that I mind.

His chest is pressed firmly against mine and I feel the quick beating of his heart.

Mine is probably beating just as fast and I enjoy it.

My head tilts up as he pulls away. I open my eyes and pout, earning a small laugh from him. His green eyes used to be sad and depressed, almost as if he has lost a loved one. Now, his eyes show happiness as if it is the only thing he has seen.

"What? Do you want more?" He teases.

"No," I turn my head away to look at the tattoos on his arms, which I love. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

I can almost feel the confident grin he is giving me. It makes me want to either slap it off his face or kiss it off. I don't know which one yet.

"Are you sure about that, my love?"

"Yes, babe, I am."

He moves his face closer to mine and I giggle before he begins laughing. He moves away from me before laying on the couch. I shuffle towards him and purposely fall onto his chest. He grunts, coughs, but wraps his arms around me as I rest my chin on his chest.

"I love you." I tell him honestly.

"Yeah, I know because if you didn't you would have left." He closes his eyes and rests his head back. "But I want to sleep, so be quiet."

I turn my head so my ear is above his heart.

"I love you too, baby girl." He whispers before I feel his breathing deepen and his heartbeat slow down. His arms become tighter around me and I sigh in relief.