37.

Tyler clears his throat and face the crowd who suddenly turned silent. "Your Queen and I are to do the Ceremonial dance now to begin the ball."

Shouts of joy erupt from everyone. Tyler takes my hand and leads me to the middle of the dance floor.

Slight panic fills me. What if I make a fool of myself in front of everyone? What if I mess up and they laugh at me? What if I step on Tyler's foot?

Tyler lifts my right hand up and I place my left hand on his shoulder while he places his on my hip. He leans forward.

"Are you ready, my love?" He whispers. I see slight worry in his green eyes.

I gulp and nod, forcing a small smile.

"You will do fine, Summer. Stop worrying." He whispers, calming me. His hand squeezes mine before the music starts. "Just follow my lead."

I nod and Tyler begins. I go to look at my feet before Tyler tsks. I look up and meet his eyes.

"Keep eye contact. Don't look down. If you do, you will mess up."

I nod and keep eye contact. I follow his steps and we move flawlessly around the room. Everyone I can see watches in awe.

"See, eye contact. Not many instructors tell their students that. Good thing you have me." Tyler jokes.

I smile. "Yes, good thing I have you."

His smile falters before he spins me. "Yes, good thing you have me."

The music stops the second Tyler spins me and I stop very close to his chest. His lips are close to mine and his forehead rests against mine.

He breathes out gently before kissing me on the lips. Hollers and whistles fill the room and I kiss my mate back, enjoying it. My eyes close and I relax against his chest.

Everyone leaves my mind except my mate who kisses with with all the love and happiness he can muster.

I pull back and and open my eyes. Our breathing is heavy. His eyes are hooded and his lips are swollen.

"I love you." I whisper soflty.

A smile quickly takes over his face. A smile so large it makes me think his face is going to split in half. His arms wrap around my waist and he hugs me tightly before spinning me around.

"You said it!" He shouts in joy. I laugh and slap his hands.

"Let me go, you nut!" He sets me on my feet and the music picks up tempo again. Pairs of dancers begin to spin and move around us.

"You said you love me. You haven't said that since before the accident."

"Well I just said it." I reply before kissing him again. His eyes close and he kisses me back. I pull away just enough so our lips are barely touching.

"You're too good for me." I whisper. His eyes slowly open and are glowing.

"You're too bad for me. You corrupt me."

"You make me good. I guess you corrupt me as well."

He chuckles. "I love you so damn much. You have no idea."

"I think I do." I press my lips against his, hoping for another kiss.

He responds and grips my face in his hands. "You aren't escaping this time."

"I don't want to."

He presses his lips against mine, effectively making me stay quiet.

That's how the rest of the ball goes, him kissing me and me learning how to dance. Most of the time it is me laying my head on his shoulder and us swaying back and forth. Tyler doesn't object though and I secretly think that he and his wolf love it.