16.

"Here." Tyler says and tosses a gray fabric at me. I catch it and see it is one of his shirts.

"This is yours." I say, tossing the shirt back to him.

"Oh, your right. Let me find another one for you." He mumbles and walks into the large closet. He comes back out with a black shirt this time and hands it to me. "Here you go, love."

I grab the shirt and see it is another one of Tyler's shirt but this time long sleeved. I roll my eyes and slide the shirt on only to have it fall down to my mid thighs.

"Do I have sweatpants?" I ask, trying to roll the sleeves up enough to wear the shirt properly.

Tyler chuckles and tosses me a pair of blue sweatpants. I pull them on and notice they fit me way better than the shirt.

These must be my actual pants then.

"Come on, we have a few phone calls to answer." Tyler speaks and I turn to look at him to see him holding a hand out for me to grab.

I slip a pair of socks on before I gently place my hand into his large one. His hand engulfs mine as he pulls me to his side.

I rest my head on his side as we walk down the hall. We stop in front of the door where out shoes were left. I pull my Converse shoes on as Tyler pulls a pair of snow boots on. I watch him carefully as he opens the door to reveal white snow everywhere. My eyes widen and a large smile breaks onto my face.

"Snow!" I yell out, running out of the house and jumping off of the porch into the thick, cold snow. My breath fogs up and makes a cloud in front of my face as I fall in the snow which reaches my knees. I scream as the cold hits my legs before erupting into fits of laughter.

"It's so cold!" I yell out, trying to walk in the snow. My laughter makes it hard to walk.

My scream attracted the attention of many wolves and they all turned to see me knee deep in show while Tyler is laughing on the porch.

"Tyler! It's so cold!" I cry out, trying to move my legs to walk.

"S-Summer, love. S-stop moving!" He laughs out and walks towards me, not sinking into the snow like I did.

"How did it snow so much!?" I ask as he pulls me out of the snow.

I look to the lower half of my legs and see my pants and shoes are soaking wet.

I shiver from the cold and move to walk only to sink back in the snow. I squeal and hear Tyler laugh even more.

I lean over and push him only to slip and fall on my butt. "Now my butt is wet as well! I don't like snow!"

I look over to Tyler to see him doubled over in laughter. I stand up and slowly trudge through the thick snow back to the porch.

"I am changing!" I call out and run through the house to find new clothes.

I dig through drawers until I find thick socks and more sweatpants. I quickly change and find a thick snow jacket. I pull that on over the large shirt I am wearing before walking down the hall and spotting another pair of snow boots. I smile and pull them on.

I walk out of the house and close the door. I barely look up before ducking to avoid a snowball hitting my face. I hear it hit the door and look up to see Tyler looking around everywhere as if to act like he didn't throw the snowball. I walk across the porch and on the snow.

I quickly lean down and scoop snow up and pack it into a ball before tossing it at the back of Tyler's head. His looking stops as the snow falls down the back of his jacket.