13.

"Hello?" Jack's voice crackles through the speaker phone.

"Hey, Jack, it's Summer." I speak as I take my giant jacket off and quickly pull my weapons off and set them on the dining room table.

My bow and arrows fall from my grasp as a sharp pain emits from my side. I gasp and grab my side.

"Summer? What's wrong? Whose phone is this? Do you know how long you've been gone from Tyler, from us? Where are you-Actually, don't answer that. I can track the phone. Do you want to speak to anyone?" Jack rushes out.

"I'm fine. I've been gone for a week. I'm using Tony's phone. And I need a favor." I control my breathing to make it sound as if nothing is wrong. I look down and pull my hands away but see no blood.

"Summer, Tyler got worse."

"What do you mean he got worse?" I snap. "You were supposed to watch him. You and Jake! You are his friends!"

"Your his mate!" He snaps before stuttering. "He's...he's..." Jack trails off and I hear a door slam shut.

"Jack! It's Tyler. Who are you talking to?" Jake yells and I hear his muffled voice.

He must not be close to the phone.

"Chole Madson." Jack responds to Jake.

That's your agent name when you are on missions and you don't want anyone to remember you.

I chuckle.

"Tyler is worse. The doctors are saying the bite on his side is infected. One of the wolves that bit him had vampire venom on their teeth and Tyler is dying."

My eyes widen and my legs collapse from under me. No, no, please no.

"Summer!" Tony yells, walking into the room before running to my side.

I meet his eyes. "Tyler is hurt."

"Summer!? Summer's on the phone but you are keeping her away from Tyler!?" Jake yells.

A sharp pain starts in my shoulder and I swallow down a gasp. My head feels as if it was smashed against a wall repeatedly and it is taking everything in me to not pass out in pain.

"This is the first time she's called me you nimrod! I was about to get her to come back home if you didn't barge your way into here!" Jack yells and then the phone starts beeping.

"They hung up." Tony mumbles, grabbing his phone and turning it off.

He turns back to me and sees me panicking. "Whoa! Summer, calm down!"

"T-Tyler is d-dying! I-I f-feel it! My s-side is burning and m-my head-" I don't get to finish because I black out.

°•°•

"Aiden's pack? You're a warrior from there? Then why are you here?" Jack's voice asks.

"Luna Summer. I brought your Luna back to you." Tony responds.

That little dipshit! He brought me back!

"She won't trust you again, you know."

"I know but she will forgive me. Her pain will be gone."

I open my eyes and the lights above me blind me momentarily. I blink and quickly scan the white hospital room to see no one in here but me. I smile and look at the monitor beside me. I reach over with my arm that doesn't have Ivs in it and turn it off.

I yank the cords and needles out and stand onto to have a fabric tickle my legs. I look down to see that I'm in a hospital gown.

I look around the room and see a pair of clothes on the table. I walk over to see jeans, a red tshirt, a clean bra, and a black leather jacket. I quickly change into those. I find a pair of converse shoes and thick socks under the table. I yank them on and sit on the chair, thinking of ways to escape.