74.

Tyler whips the car to a stop right in front of the Warriors and I step out effortlessly. They stare wide eyed as Tyler takes my side, sporting the outfit I chose.

I am quite proud of it considering I never had to dress males.

"Get me all reports and details about the attacks. Get me a map and a red sharpie." I order out, stopping in front of them.

Three run off to fetch what I commanded while my pink haired friend walks towards me, eyes downcast and submissive, with my leather jacket and weapons- my belt which holds guns, knives, and ammunition.

Tyler helps me pull them on and a map suddenly appears in a pair of hands with a red sharpie. I motion to the training hall and they all dart off.

Tyler is instantly on his cell phone, calling all Alphas to send their best Warriors to us in this time of war. Jack runs towards the training hall as the other two Warriors show up, handing me the information I asked for.

"Luna, we have everything you asked for." One speaks up.

I motion to the training hall and they dart off as well. Tyler walks after them, agitated. I read over the information to quickly see a very familiar pattern of attacks. I feel my eyes widen before realization smacks me in the face.

"Jack!" I shout, wanting to see if he sees what I do. My best friend appears beside me, obediently, while looking emotionless. "Tell me what you see."

He looks over my shoulder and scans over the battle reports. After a few minutes I see his lips curl up into a evil smirk.

"He is playing with fire and he will get burnt." Jack mutters before laughing maniacally.

"Go mark this on the map, I have to think of the most effective way to counterattack." I hand him the papers and he runs towards the training hall.

I slowly follow after him, thinking of the trillions of battle attacks I've gone through and the most effective one to ruin my brother.

I toss open the door to the training hall, a devious smirk taking over my lips. The Warriors are sparring in practice and Jack is running around the room, correcting them as I would. Tyler is standing at the front of the room, watching over everyone.

"My darling," I purr out, quickly gaining everyone's attention. "I have a way to win with one attack."

His greens eyes land on me, a scowl taking over his lips. "Excuse me?"

The Warriors immediately quiet down and lower to a knee along with Jack echoing; "Commander."

"Tyler, the battle plans are my own. He's using my attack against me. That's why none of you can counter attack it. It's too random and unpredictable. Thankfully, you have me here to counterattack now." I stop in front of him, my hands gripping his shirt loosely.

"Love, I don't think-"

"Luna-" I turn my body to see Jack kneeling beside me. "I mean Commander, the records are written down and we are awaiting your command."

I look back to Tyler to see him smiling slightly. "Well this is certainly unheard of. A Luna commanding her wolves into battle."

"A Queen simply doesn't allow her King to make the large decisions on his own." I pat his cheek before turning to the Warriors, their eyes dark with gloom.

Jack is crouching by the map with the pen in his hand, awaiting my decision.

I take a deep breath and look back to Tyler. He nods and his hand grips mine.