25.

"Luna!" Jake shouts, leaning across the seats to grab the steering wheel.

The reason I let it go is because of a sharp pain in my chest. A pain that caused me to cry out and release my hold on the steering wheel to clutch my chest.

My foot subconsciously slammed on the brakes and tears stream down my face as I lay my forehead on the steering wheel.

"Luna, luna, please, tell me what's wrong." Jake whispers softly, his hand shaking my shoulder. "Rover watch Summer for me."

I'm carefully moved from my curled up postion to rest on someone's lap. I curl up against their chest, their touch offering very little comfort for the pain.

Little whimpers escape me from the pain as Rover holds me to him tightly.

"Beta Jake! What do I do?!" Rover asks in fright.

I bury my face into his chest and grip an arm tightly. "Please. Make it stop. Please." I beg.

"I wish I could, Luna." He rests his chin on my head and holds me while Jake drives.

"They must've done something to Tyler. They could've tortured him and she felt it. They might not have completed the enitre mate bond but they did mark each other."

"Has this ever happened to Luna and Alpha before?" Rover asks.

The pain suddenly disappears and I gasp as a warm filling takes over. Not like what the heat felt like but as if there is a comforting presence around. A warm feeling that resembles security.

"What's going on with her?" Jake shouts as the truck suddenly fishtails.

"She's warm but she's not in her heat?"

"What?" Jake snaps. "What do you mean she's warm but not in heat? Does she have a fever?"

"No, no. I meant that a small warmth enveloped her."

"Oh I pray to the moon goddess that she is taking care of both my alphas." Jake whispers out.

"Luna, are you okay now?" Rover asks. I nod against his chest.

I wish Tyler was in his place. I want his comforting arms around me. I want the comfort and love he gives me.

"Beta Jake, I think she's better now." Rover whispers.

"Just hold her until I can-" Jake js suddenly cut off by the honking of the truck horn.

I lift my head to look out of the truck window and see a wintry forest but what I see beyond the forest is a familiar building with faces.

I jump out of Rover's hold and out of the truck, running towards the one familiar face, slipping and sliding on the snow.

"Viktor!" I shout and wrap my arms around the Russian.

"My little Summer." He mumbles into my hair as he hugs me tightly.

"At least we have an ally here." Jake speaks up.

"Beta Jake." Viktor nods in respect. Jake pulls me away from Viktor and to his side.

"What are you doing here, Viktor?" I ask. His job is to teach teenagers at headquarters not at my previous base.

"Training the newbies. Apperently they made your base the new teen's center."

I groan and feel a hand grip mine tightly in reassurance. I look to my left and see Jake give me a small smile.

"I've got your back, Luna. You wanted to come here to do something so let's do it."

I nod slightly before meeting Viktor's passive eyes. "Find me a map of the coastline. I need one ASAP."