8.

House flooring^^

"Yes, I heard you speak German, French, little Latin, English, Spanish, Italian, and Chinese." Tyler responds.

"And you also know Ukrainian." Jack comments off handedly.

I look back the the Russian accented man. His brown eyes watch me closely as if he is analyzing me.

"I guess that is me. What is your name and what do you need?" I retort.

"Agent Viktor, one of your friends and your previous teacher." He says and offers a hand.

I look at the hand. "You guys did teach her how to shake a hand, correct?" Viktor asks the boys.

They all nod. "Yeah, I think at least." Tyler mutters.

Viktor offers his hand towards me. "You shake it."

"I know."

"Then shake it."

"Why? You could-" He shuts me up by gripping my hand and shaking it himself. I frown as his grip tightens.

I move my feet, position my hip against his and flip him over my shoulder. He flies over me and lands on his back.

"Oops." I retort, watching him struggle for air. It is oddly satisfying seeing a grown man of his build struggle for air.

Jake and Jack back away from me slowly, almost like I am a predator.

Pride and regret fills me when I look into their eyes. "Why the hell am I feeling these emotions?" I blurt out.

Tyler chuckles and I turn to face him. "That, my love, is your Luna coming out. She doesn't like upsetting her wolves or scaring them. That is the alpha's job."

Viktor stands and rubs his stomach. "Damn it woman! I came to check up on you and you throw me over your damn shoulder! I thought I was a friend!"

His angry tone plus his accent combined makes it slightly hard to understand what he is yelling.

I look to Jack in confusion and see him laughing silently. I look to Jake and see confusion on his face too. I look over to Tyler to see him frowning.

"What?" I ask.

"Du tust mir weh, mein Freund. Ich kam, um nach dir zu sehen und im Gegenzug ich verletzt." He speaks in German. (You hurt me, my friend. I came to check up on you and in return I got hurt.)

"I thought you didn't know German?" Jack asks, completely confused.

"I learned it while my commander was in a coma." Viktor explains and points at me.

"I'm a friend? And why did you come to check up on me?" I ask. Everyone except Viktor looks at me in shock.

"You still know how to speak multiple languages." Jack states.

Jake looks at me with excitement in his eyes. "Can you speak it? Can you?!"

I shrug. "I don't know."

"Say 'Jake, your the hottest one here,' and 'Tyler is a'-" He gets cut off by a punch to the chest.

I close my eyes and let the words flow. "Jake, du bist ein Idiot und Tyler ist das heiße ein." (Jake, you are an idiot and Tyler is the hot one.)

"Ha! She said it!"

Viktor breaks into tear inducing laughter. "She called you an idiot and said Tyler was the hot one."

Jake turns his back to me. "My pride! And I thought we were best friends!"

I roll my eyes and feel eyes watching me. I look to see Tyler looking at me with a smirk. "You called me the hot one."