10.

"I will get away." I swear to them.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you, love." Tyler says in my mind.

"How did you speak in my mind!?" I yell, gripping my hair.

Ugh! So many things! How crazy is my life? Werewolves, mind speaking, alpha, luna, gun, killing people, agent.

Murderer.

I flinch at those words. Murderer. Is that what I am?

Fugative, criminal, killer.

Those words burn. Like a brand on my skin.

Is that what I am? A criminal? A killer? A murderer?

I'm gently set on the floor and I sit there before pulling my knees to my chest. The black wolf disappears down the hall in front of me and Tyler walks out with pants and a long sleeve shirt on. He is carrying a jacket with him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks, crouching in front of me. I lift my eyes to see his worried green ones.

He offers me the jacket but I sit still.

Murderer. Why is he so nice to me if I kill?

The corners of his lips drop down to a frown. "Princess, what's wrong?"

I rest my chin on my knees and look off to the side.

"Summer, love, I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me." He begs.

I close my eyes. Why does he pull out such strong emotions in me? I want to forgive him so badly but at the same time I feel so guilty for making him sad.

I hear feet running up the three steps and on the porch before the front door opens quickly, smacking against the wall. The man is breathing heavily.

"Alpha-" He pants. "Rogues!"

Tyler's eyes harden and the worry mixes with anger. "Summer, please stay here."

"As you wish." I mumble, standing up and moving towards the stairs.

I hear the door close and I walk into the bedroom.

"Come on, bella, it's just one night." His Italian accent strong in his voice. A sudden desire to run fills me.

Oh shit!

His hands grip my hips and his head leans down so his lips are hovering above mine. "Come on, bella, let me show you what a real man can do."

He walks us back until we are against the frame of the bed. I fall backwards and he is immediately above me, holding himself up by his forearms. He kisses the egde of my lips and then trails kisses down my neck to above my shirt. He tugs on it, making the shirt go even lower.

This feels so wrong on so many levels.

My hands grip his hair and I move his head so his lips are almost on mine. I pull back some and then headbutt him, knocking him out.

I stand up, fix my outfit, and walk out as if nothing happened.

I blink. "What the hell?" I mumble to myself.

Am I dangerous? Why do they keep me here? Do I have a use or value to them?

My breathing increases. Am I a slave? A toy?

I tun out of the room and trip at the top of the stairs, tumbling down them and landing on the floor with a fuzzy vision. I lay there and enjoy the pain.

"Luna? Are you ok-?" A man asks, walking into the room only to freeze when he sees me laying on the bottom of the stairs.

"Just peachy. Don't mind me trying the floor out." I mutter sarcastically.

He chuckles and scoops me into his arms, bridal style. "I was ordered by alpha to watch over you while rogue attack. Do you feel okay? Dizzy? Sick?"

"Insane." I state confidently as I let my head drop back so the world is upside-down.

"Come on, we should get you to bed."

"No!" I yell out, way louder than I meant to. I feel my face heat up. "I mean no, I can't sleep. I've tried."

"Do you want to go up to your library?" I shake my head. "Do you want to play a game?"

I lift my head and look up. "What type of game?"

"You pick." He says as he carries me to the couch and gently sets me down.

As gentle as one would a child, because that's what they see you as.

I loud crashing sound knocks the man guarding me into reality and he phases to a large brown wolf. Not as big as Tyler but still big.

Three wolves stalk into the room and one of the jumps at me, canines ready to sink into flesh.

I stand up and snarl at the wolf, a new power coming over me. The wolf falters but another comes to his aide and snaps at me.

A gun under the couch. Grab that and run up the room Tyler went in to get your bow.

I dive for the couch as they both pounce, hitting their muzzles and heads against each others. I reach under the couch for the gun and feel the coolness of it on my fingertips.

A brown wolf leaps above the couch and lands in front of me in a protecting way.

Jack!

My eyes widen.

You've never seen him in wolf form before.

My hand wraps around the gun and I lift it, shooting the two wolves who tried to fight me in the chest.

The brown wolf stands up and turns to look at me.

"Jack?" I whisper.

His head lowers and he looks at me with apologetic eyes.

"What's-" I gasp as a sharp pain fills my stomach and side.

I gasp and stumble backwards, my knees hitting the back of the couch causing me to sit. My eyes close and I bite my cheek to hold back a scream of pain.

"Summer?" Jack's voice asks softly.

My eyes snap open and I see Jack crouching in front of me, shirtless.

It doesn't seem to phase me for any reason but the pain makes an appearance in my shoulder.

I scream and grab my shoulder.

"Summer, let instinct take control. Relax." Jack touches my arm before grabbing it to help me stand.

Bow is in the closet in the room Tyler went in earlier.

I stumble my way though the house and grab my bow and arrows.

"Oh no." I faintly hear Jack whisper. "Not that instinct."

I see a white jacket and pull it on. I yank the hood over my head and notice that is covers my face and allows me to view what is going on around me.

"Summer-"

"Shh." I cut off Jack and walk out of the house, pausing at the door.

I look at all the commotion and notice one thing.

The wolves that have red eyes are the ones that are trying to kill my pack.

I quickly notch an arrow and see it fly towards a red eyed wolf, hitting him in the neck. He howls, alerting all his comrades that he was shot.

My feet begin to move on their own accord with a slow walk that quickly breaks into a sprint.

Tyler. I have to get to Tyler.