56.

"Faster!" I snap, annoyance filling me at the scene in front of me. The Warriors are running around as if this was a park trip, not training.

"That's what she said!" Someone shouts.

"That is what I said, now four more laps, Geo!"

He begins whining before running around the track quickly.

My gaze snaps back to the wolves who are struggling to do push-ups and crunches. I sigh in annoyance.

"Are you a bunch of pre-pubescent school boys?! I know girls who do better than you lot!"

Geo stumbles to a stop in front of me, doubled over. "D-done, Luna."

"When I'm training you all, it's Commander." He nods. "I need you to do me a favor. Run and find Rover. Bring him to me as quickly as possible."

"And when he asks why?"

"Tell him I need to talk to him about school."

He nods and sprints off and I turn back to the wolves, seeing them hurry their ass up to finish their trainning.

"I have a proposal for you guys." I call out, gaining their full attention. They all stop and slowly work their way towards me.

"What is it, Commander?"

I grin. "Who ever beats me in a game, gets to teach the Warriors for a day."

Their eyes widen. "Any one of us will teach all the others?"

"Me included but that is if you can win."

They all look at each other, grins taking over their faces. "What game, Commander?"

My grin turns to something more sinister. "Paintball and I have Jack on my team."

Have I ever mentioned how funny it is seeing grown men act all the same? Like eyes widening in fright? No?

"All of us against you two?"

"You can have one special player on your team. What's a Queen without her King?"

My grin turns wicked before Rover and a very tired Geo appears. "L-luna, here's Rover."

"Thank you, Geo. Now, men, explain the deal." I turn to face Rover, offering him a hand. He takes it and we begin walking.

"What did you call me for, Luna? I was in class."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. You're hiding bruises. You're becoming secluded. I know the signs, Rover. I know how it feels to be bullied."

He yanks his hand from my grip and stares at me in shock. "How do you know?!"

I frown and move towards him. "Rover, I might have been kidnapped but I always know what is going on. I love you like a younger brother, Rover, and hearing about you being in pain... being hurt... doesn't make me happy. In fact, it does the exact opposite. I want blood for those who hurt those I love but I can't hurt my own Pack."

He looks down and tries to hide his shaking hands. "If they find out, it will make it worse."

"Let me shadow you for a day. Just me. They won't know."

He stays quiet for a while. Long enough that I think he might have fallen asleep standing up.

"Your power, your looks, they'll know. It's no use, Luna. I'm the Omega's son, it was expected."

"No."

He lifts his head in shock. "What?"

I feel a power go through me. "You aren't the Omega's son, you're Rover, the Luna's best friend, the Luna's little brother. Someone she confides in. You mean more to me than almost all the members of this pack."