65.

I breath deeply before knocking on the door. Tyler is hungover behind me, basically sleeping on me this lovely morning.

"Yes?" A deep voice calls before the door is thrown open to reveal Tyler's father. His harsh gaze calms down when he sees me but turns cold when he sees his sleeping son. "What did he do this time?"

"Nothing, but could you wake him up while I talk to Olivia please?" I ask kindly, showing the previous Alpha respect.

He grins and hugs me before gripping his sons shirt and yanking him into the house. He waves for me to follow behind as he heads to the living room.

My boots echo through the house and the next thing I know is that a brown haired woman hugs me tightly.

"Oh, it's so good to see you again, dear."

"You too." I mumble, hugging her back.

"What can I do for you then, dear?" She asks after we pull away. She leads me to the living room before setting me beside a soaking wet Tyler.

I chuckle before turning serious. "I want the wedding to happen really soon. I want to be married before I act in this new found war."

"Oh?" Kyle, Tyler's father, mutters. He is seated beside his wife on the love seat.

"War? Are you sure you want to rush the wedding?" Olivia asks.

"Yes." Tyler grumbles lowly, standing up and walking out of the room.

I watch after him before turning back to the parents. "Please help me plan it. I really want to make sure that I have a wedding before my father is killed. Nathan won't kill him if he's here."

Their eyes widen. "He's planning on killing your father?"

I nod. "I also want to take action in the fighting. Tyler might not agree but as long as I'm married to him, he has no say in the matter."

"So it's to help fight?" Kyle grins. "I knew you were smart."

"I love him too, obviously."

They both chuckle while Tyler walks back into the room with a towel in his hands.

"I don't trust you with my parents, love." He states before sitting directly beside me.

I roll my eyes before looking to Olivia. She looks as if she's in deep thought before nodding.

"Yes, we can get the wedding preparations ready within this month. It's rushing it a lot but I can do it."

I smile and lean forward, hugging her. "Thank you. If you need any help or have any questions, call me. I'm going to be running back and forth between home and work so if you need me in person, just ring me and I'll try to get here as soon as possible."

"Understood, dear."

Tyler stands and pulls me up alongside him. He glares briefly at him dad before storming out of the house.

I smirk at his grumpy form before looking to Kyle. "Thank you for that."

"My pleasure."

I laugh and follow my mate out of the house. His form is resting against the side of the truck with his hands in the pockets of his jeans. His hair is still slightly damp along with his shirt but my giggles stop when his head lifts up.

"Love, we need to talk."

I continue my walking although my mind begins to panic. My shadows decide to make an appearance again making me doubt just how much this male means to me.