5.

"Wolves? What, psh, no. We didn't say wolves." Jack tries to cover up.

"No, you said wolves. Care to explain that part?"

"We will explain everything at home, baby. Can you wait another hour or two?" Tyler asks.

I nod. My arm becomes itchy and I fight not to scratch it.

Do. Not. Scratch.

I groan and scratch my scabs quickly, my skin burning but the pain feels good.

Tyler's hand shoots out and grabs my hand in his making me stop scratching. "Stop." He orders.

"It itches!" I whine, noticing the detail on my tattoos. "What do these mean?"

"I have a book for you on those, Luna." Jack responds.

"Why do you call me that? Jake did too! What does it mean?"

"A Luna is the-"

"Wait until we get home, okay?" Tyler cuts Jack off. I nod again.

I guess I just have to have a list ready for them then. I notice Tyler still hasn't released my hand. His touch brings peace to me, a sense of comfort and protection.

"How close were we?" I blurt out.

"You and me?" Tyler asks, earning a nod from me. "We were engaged. The ring on your neck is the one I gave about a year ago. You meant everything to me and still do. When I wasn't by your side in the hospital, I was working my ass off to catch up on all the office work I have from inheriting my dad's job."

"What was your dad's job?"

"He ran a town and a whole bunch of people. You've met all these people and they all love you."

"A town?"

"We consider it more as a pack."

"Like wolves?" I say, turning to face Jack. He looks away and whistles.

"Exactly! We run a pack exactly like wolves. I would be considered an alpha, and my best friend, the one you pulled out of the car, Jake, is my beta."

"You can't run something exactly like something else unless you are it." I state.

"I thought you didn't remember anything?" Jack questions.

"I don't." I shrug.

I begin to notice our surroundings and see we are entering a forest by a single road. My body going on full alert at the suspicious activity.

I look into the forest to see actual wolves running behind trees. I sit up and yank my hand from Tyler's to get a better look outside.

They are part of your pack, they patrol the grounds.

Pack? What? No, I am clearly human not an animal.

"Shit! I forgot about patrol!" Tyler mutters.

"How do you forget about patrol?" Jack asks in disbelief.

"Well, I'm a little preoccupied at the moment." Tyler growls out.

I watch as the wolves slow down and lower their heads. Are they lowering in submission?

So many questions spin around my mind at everything that has happened.

Who am I? All I know about me is my name and the names of people.

I see the forest fan out and a town appears. A small town but it is adorable. It has a books store, ice cream parlor, a grocery store and many others.

I see people trying to look in the car and smiles of a few when they peek in.

"Jack, I want you to go get Jake and Nathan."

"Nathan's here? He has his own pack to run."

"His twin sister is out of the hospital. I think that calls for a visit."

Tyler pulls up to a simple looking two story house. The house is white and it has a small manicured garden in the front with a covered porch. Tyler climbs out of the car and I do the same while stuffing the gun between my pants loop and my back.

"This is our house." Tyler explains.

"It's cute." I reply.

He offers me a hand and I just stare at it before looking up and meeting his green eyes. "You grab it and hold it back."

"I know how to hold a hand! I just don't want to hold the hand of a man I don't know."

"But you do know me!" He crys out, fisting his hair. "I am your mate! One of your best friends! Someone who loves you for you!"

I see a grown man falling apart in front of me and it is breaking something inside of me. I slap my hand on his and sparks trail up my arm from the touch.

Tyler grabs my arms gently and I swear I feel heat come from them. It's like it affected my veins and is traveling up my arms. I look up to him and he's grinning, which shows off his perfect white teeth.

"You feel that, princess?" Tyler asks.

"What the hell is it?" I ask. I love it. And then Tyler takes his hands away the heat goes away. It just faded. I look at him confused.

He grins at me. "You love it don't you? You feel the loss of heat once I took my hands away didn't you?"

"Yeah. What was that?" I ask. I really want to know. Now I miss the heat. Tyler seems to understand because he puts his hand back on my arm.

"Something only mates feel when they touch each other and you feel it. I saw the shock on your face." Tyler says with joy.

"Hello? Baby? Are you okay?" Tyler says, breaking me from a memory. I blink and focus on his face.

"What are mates?" I blurt.

"Soul mates. Come on, lets go inside and sit so I can explain anything you want to know." He tugs my hand and I follow behind him into the house.

A smell of pine and chocolate invades me nose instantly calming me. My eyes subconsciously close as I focus on the smell. It seems to come from Tyler.

"You wear some weird cologne." I mutter, my eyes opening. I look around the house to see a living room to my left, a staircase that goes up right in front of me, a kitchen and dining room to my right and a hallway beside the stairs that leads straight. Is that a bedroom?

"Cologne? I don't wear that." Tyler says, completely confused.

"Then why do you smell like this?" I face him, confusion spiking.

"Smell like th-? Oh!" His face breaks into a giant smile. "You smell my scent."

"Yeah? And what is that exactly?"

"Fucking wolves, that's what." A voice yells out while entering the house.

I turn and see my twin looking at me. "Okay? And what does that got to do with how he smells like?"

"Because we are werewolves."