76.

The blonde haired male is sitting across from me. He's leaning forward and his hands are balled tightly into fists.

I mimic his position only my hands have hair in them as I try to fight to regain my memories again. To fight out of the emotionless shell.

"I can't!" I cry out.

"Who am I?" He asks softly, patiently.

"I don't know!"

"What am I to you?"

"Something... important."

"What feelings do you have when you see me?"

"None."

"Lies!"

"A sense to protect, to make sure your safe, a challenge, a small amount of pride, a sense of...love?"

"Mhmm, my name?"

I pause for a moment while my mind spins. I feel his hand touch my leg and flashes of emotions go through me. Everything clicks into place and it's like the switch that controlled my emotions has been flipped back into place.

"Tyler." I breathe out.

"Yes!"

"Tyler!" I growl out, leaping from my spot to tackle him to the floor. A small shout escapes him from shock before we are both on the floor with my body on top of his.

His green eyes stare back at me, amusement flickering through them. The smile on his face is almost contagious. Almost.

"Do you remember me now, love?" He asks softly. I felt his arms wrap around me in a loving hold.

I rest my head against his chest. "You know I do."

The tidal flood of emotions hits me strongly. The grief and pain smack into my harshly causing me to start tearing up.

"It's alright, my love. I'm sorry you had to see it." He whispers in my ear. "I'm here for you. Take as long as you need."

Loud knocking on the door startles us both. Tyler is instantly on his feet with me still in his arms. He pushes me onto the couch while slowly walking towards the door. Tyler opens the door slowly, a deep growl escaping him in a warning.

"Tyler!" A male's voice cries out before I see Casey drop to the floor. I watch in confusion as Tyler drags Casey towards me and silently begs for me to stay quiet.

I nod and crouch beside Casey. I check over him and struggle to pull him onto the couch. The conversation Tyler is having is quiet and I can barely hear anything.

Casey's nearly death state worries me. He is one of our best fighters. I would know because he can kick me down quicker than anyone else. But this unconsious and barely breathing isn't normal. This happened when Jake decided to act out which was a few months ago.

"Summer!" Tyler snarls. My head snaps up to see my mate looking towards me. "Come here."

I scowl and do as he asks. As I step by his side, I look at almost an identical mate. The only difference is the curly hair and the light brown eyes. Oh, and the dimple.

Tyler doesn't have dimples.

"And who are you?" The look alike purrs. I feel Tyler move towards the unresponsive Casey.

My scowl deepens and I cross my arms over my chest. "Obviously Summer. Why else would I have responded if Tyler called that name?"

The smile falls and his gaze darkens. "Why you little bitch. Your attitude is not appreciated."