68 & 69

I growl lowly when I realize that he's halfway up the emergency ladder. The camera is hanging dangerously off his hip.

If I just shake the ladder, maybe I can get him down.

'Why are we chasing him, master? His camera holds nothing of importance except a picture of you. He reports to newspaper companies and is going to sell the picture to confirm the wedding of the two Royal packs.'

I pause and stare at him. He looks down at me in fright, pausing his climbing. We make eye contact before Casey rounds the corner to the alley and grips my arm. He follows my gaze causing a deep growl to erupt from his chest.

"What are you doing here, mutt?" He demands.

The wolf whimpers before shimming up the ladder again. Casey tugs me back towards the dress shop before the rest of the Lunas pile out, the Warriors instantly circling around us protectively.

"What was that about, Luna?" Casey whispers as we walk towards our car.

"I got suspicious. It's a curse of the job, Casey. You of all people should know that."

He scowls but nods. He opens the passenger door for me before making sure that the other Warrior climbs in the backseat.

"I want you relaxed for once, Luna. Stressing never helps ones health." The Warrior chirps in.

"The day I'm relaxed is the day everyone should worry." I mumble before Casey ducks into the drivers seat.

"The Lunas all agreed on going to meet up at a resturant. Oscelo's."

Casey nods and starts the car and I instantly take over the radio. "Casey, how's you and your mate doing?"

"She's much more calm after meeting you. She likes you, thankfully. No wolf likes it when their mate dislikes their Luna. I saw that on my previous pack."

"Really?"

"Yup!" He sings out before following the beat of the song quite well. The Warrior in the back seat ends up joining in causing me to erupt into giggles.

°•°•°

I step out of the car only to have three men instantly by my side, making sure I am unharmed. Tyler loves making sure I have protection and makes sure that he trusts the men who accompany me. For example, if I happened to trip, they would be three random passers who would immediately catch me.

As if I would trip though, is a whole different story.

"Are you hungry, Luna?" Casey asks, taking my right.

"Not really." I mumble.

My eating, sleeping, and energy have been all whacked since I've gotten the flash drive containing all of my brother's plans for the war. I haven't ate or slept much since then. I've also been running on adrenaline since then as well.

"You have to eat something, Luna." Casey whispers as we stop in front of the resturant. "You need to be healthy."

"I can't, Casey."

"The stress is killing you, Luna. Relax and let your mate take care of it."

"Casey, I can't."

"Please, Luna!" He nearly shouts causing all the Warriors to flinch around us. Thankfully no one is around us.

"Beta Casey," I use his title to command his full attention. "I mentally and physically cannot do that. It is against every instinct I have engraved in me. I don't want Tyler to loose any more faith in my family as it is."