14.

"Grab the Luna!" Jake orders everyone, following me as I sprint down the street.

Well, it was an eventful day. I got my backpack and I found out more about myself and I have new clothes. All I need now is my weapons which I bet are still at Tony's house.

"Luna!"

"Summer!" Jack and Jake yell at the same time.

"No!" I yell back as I hurdle over trashcan.

The road is slowly filling with warriors and other people trying to help catch me. I faintly hear the roar of a engine and adrenaline fills me.

"I got Agent Woods." I hear Viktor yell as the vehicle gets closer. I panic and speed up even more, my legs and lungs burning.

"How big is this damn town!?" I bellow.

"Big enough!" Jake yells, more like pants, out.

Something flies past me and grips my backpack, pulling me behind it as well.

I scream and nearly fall out of the backpack. I'm pulled onto the front of a motorcycle with Viktor behind me. I grip right beside his hands and bring my head back to headbutt his nose.

I hear and feel a crack before Viktor falls off. I quickly speed the bike up, not caring if I have no protection from the bugs or if I crash.

The feeling of wind calms me down as well as the roar of the engine under me. The power of the motorcycle thrums through me and I narrowly avoid hitting other wolves.

A few jump towards me to try and yank me off but miss.

"Summer, baby, please. Don't leave me again." I hear Tyler cry out in my mind.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but I need time to think. I need to figure out what I am."

"At least wear a helmet if you escape."

I look around confused to see someone jump at me and land behind me, their arms wrapping around me as if this is a normal ride.

Sparks erupt from the touch and I subconsciously lean into Tyler.

"Come on, princess. We have to go home."

A longing feeling stirs inside of me at those words. Home. A place that I should feel safe at.

"Just stop the bike, please. I know you are scared and trying to run but please just give me a chance." Tyler tries to persuade me.

Am I scared? Deeply, secretly scared? I'm not going to lie and say I'm not running but I don't think I am scared. More like frightened at the life I don't know.

So, yes, I guess. I am scared but I also feel safe and loved around all these people.

"Come on, baby. Just slow the bike down. You can do that for me, right?"

I hand moves and the bike slows down, almost too quickly. My breathing is heavy and sharp as I realize everything.

He calmed me down. He didn't chase after me, he caught me. He didn't tell me to stop running but said my deepest emotion.

I sit on the bike as Tyler climbs off. He stands in front of the bike, facing me. I keep my gaze on the speedometer.

He large hand moves up and turns the bike off and he pockets the keys. I look up briefly to see him smiling softly.

"What?" I ask- no, breathe out.

"You ran from me a few times too. With your bike. This bike to be exact. I took good care of her for you."