21.

Summer's POV

"Alright, you can run free." A guard shouts as he walks up to my cell and unlocks my door. I grab the tablet and camera and step outside the cell.

I look down the hall and see a man walking towards.

"You're new!" The guy says. "I'm Fasco Rossi."

He has dark brown facial hair, medium length dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He looks about 26, close to my 22.

"I figured that much. I'm Summer."

"Do you have a last name?" He asks, an Italian accent prominent.

His cheekbones give him an arrogant look while the gray jumpsuit does nothing to flatter him.

"Yes, I do." I respond and see the tips of his lips curl up.

"Care to tell me it, belle?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No, e non ho un compagno che è un alfa." (No, and I have a mate who is an alpha.)

His eyes widen breifly. "You speak Italian?"

"And many other languages. So what ever you say, I know it." I speak before walking down the walkway in the same direction as the other prisoners.

I hear him run after me and his presence is almost reassuring.

As I'm walking, I successfully clip the camera to the tablet and hack through the firewalls to be able to use the tablet when ever I please. It is as if they never had it. They now have no records of it.

"What did you do?" Fasco whispers, his breath harsh on my neck.

"Hacked a system."

We walk down a few flights of stairs and end up in a large room. Half of the room has weight room machinery and the other half is a cafeteria. I look around and see no other females. I instantly frown and see the men move around as if this is normal, daily life for them.

The clanking of metal and chatter makes this room feel more normal. Like this is lunch time at a highschool which is filled with murderous people.

I sigh and look back down to the tablet and begin to type a passcode to get into Tyler's phone to video chat him.

"What's your last name, girly?" A voice calls out.

I sigh in irritation and look up to see a scrawny man and a thick man standing in front of me. I yawn and hand Fasco the camera and tablet.

"Hold this." I mutter before stepping forward.

The room suddenly becomes quiet as we have a staring contest.

I see a power stir through him making his eyes turn gold. I let some of my power channel through me making my eyes glow.

I hear the pounding of guard's feet as they near our dominance match.

"Oy! I got it!" Fasco shouts in excitement.

"Who the hell are you?!" Tyler's voice shouts.

"The girl who was trying to contact you is having a staring match and not a good one." Fasco speaks.

I channel more power and feel the marks on my back begin to burn but not in a painful way.

"Get her to stop! She shouldn't call on her power yet!" Tyler shouts.

"Looks like we have another alpha here!" Someone shouts. "Whose Luna is she?"

"Dude holding the tablet," Tyler addressess Fasco. "As much as I hate you for even looking at my mate, I need you to protect her for me."