48.

I watch his expression morph from contentment to shock. I feel his heartbeat pick up.

"Yeah, we did but you said that we would have some after we were married. I agreed because I didn't want us to get married because of the kids, I wanted it out of love."

I humm in response, silently agreeing with the statement.

"Why? What gave you this sudden curiosity?"

"Rover was cuddling against me like a child would a mother and I was just thinking." I say nonchalantly. "Don't worry about it."

"Summer, it isn't nothing. Do you feel lonely?" His tone is instantly worried as he pulls me onto of his chest. My face is parallel to his along with our bodies.

"No, not really."

"Then what's the matter, love?"

My eyes trail to the door, hoping to not sound clingy or desperate. "Who will keep me company when you go on meetings? Jack is going back to Aviation Academy and Rover is going to school again."

Tyler's eyes seem to flash for a second before a grin takes over his face. "Casey! Our new Beta can be the person you annoy now."

"Our?"

"Everything that is mine is yours as well."

"Why?"

"You are my other half. I share what is mine with my other half."

I nod, a devious smirk taking over my lips. "Is Casey easy to bug?"

"Harder than Jack."

I gasp, excitement filing me. "No! That's not possible!"

He nods. "He has a younger brother. You would be nothing compared to them."

I shake my head, the smirk back on my lips. "Alpha, dear, I thought you said you knew me? You should know that my hidden talent is annoying people."

"Is this his initiation, my lovely Luna?"

"Yes!" I drop my face onto his chest while my arms wrap around his sides the best I can.

"You feeling better?"

I nod. "Much."

"Glad to help. Are you going to sleep tonight?"

I shake my head, closing my eyes. "I can't. I don't do it on purpose but-"

I'm cut off by being flipped so I am on my back and Tyler is hovering above me. I open my eyes and see his face is close to mine.

"That's fine with me. I know that this is what happens. Thats why I offered to let you spend the day with me tomorrow. It will keep you calm before you spend time with our new Beta."

"Won't you spend time with him as well? He is your cousin."

"Yeah but you are the Luna. He needs to have his wolf attached to you so his wolf will want to protect you at all costs."

"How will you know if it works?"

"We stage a kidnapping of course."

I grin, pecking his lips. "I love dangerous things."

"Hmm, then I must become dangerous."

I grin and pull him closer, his face inches from mine now. "Dangerous? You've aready stolen my heart, what else do you need?"

His grin is tempting, almost begging me to kiss it off of his face. "I need you!" His arms bend and his lips land on mine in a passionate kiss.