72.

Nerves were never really my strong suit. So the butterflies in my stomach are new to me. Maybe it's because I'm in a church or because of my wedding. I honestly have no clue.

Olivia is currently curling my hair while a few other Lunas go over everything I need to wear.

The something blue, something old, and something new.

My dress is hanging in the corner of the dressing room and there is makeup lined across the vanity. I also have my after-party dress.

"Luna Wofle, you will be the prettiest bride of us all!" One of them calls out causing all the others to agree.

I blush. "You are too kind."

"Nonsense. It is true. I wish your marks of your job didn't destroy your skin because then you would be the prettiest of them all." Olivia chimes in.

Tyler normally loves my tattoos. He loves tracing them when we are laying down. "Well, I'm sorry I never thought I would get married."

She scowls and continues curling my hair. They all move fluidly around me, getting their jobs done effortlessly.

It feels like hours before they're done. They turn me towards the mirror and I gasp at my appearance. My normally flat hair is curled and styled back elegantly. My makeup is light and highlights my blue eyes and soft lips. They also enhanced my cheekbones and a slight blush.

"It's almost time for the dress!" They exclaim, standing me up and tugging me towards the wedding dress I love so much.

They help me change into it and fix it around me before they pause slightly as if listening for something.

They all begin to panic before shoving me behind the mirror. The door then opens and the scent of my mate invades the room.

"Mother, you have to help me with my tie. Usually Summer does it for me and I cannot see her until the-" He stops mid-sentence when he realizes where he is exactly. "Oh shit."

Olivia starts cursing him in all sorts of languages before shoving him out of the room. I scowl and nearly whimper at not being able to see my mate. I missed him deeply these past few days. I missed being in his warm arms, his gentle kisses, his constant chatter, and our movie nights. I also missed how he wasn't there to hold me when my nightmare randomly showed up. Jack had to comfort me and it's not the same as Tyler.

The Lunas look at me in pity. "We are sorry, Summer. But it has to be like this. It is bad luck and we wouldn't want that upon you."

I nearly laugh at the irony before hugging the girls. "I wouldn't want to ruin the luck then, would I?"

They smile before rushing around the room for finishing touches. They set a pair of diamond heels in front of me. I stare at the shoes in horror before slowly sliding them on.

"Summer, good luck." Olivia mutters, a smile taking over her face.

I nearly glare at her before realizing what today actually is. My wedding. We actually are doing it.

A loud buzzing sound makes all of us look towards my backpack. Fucking work.

"I have to answer that-"

"No!" They all protest.

"I have work that demands I be available all hours of the day!"

"No!"

I take a deep breath before plastering a smile over my face. "Okay, I won't answer it. Let's do this."

I see both Kyle and my father walk into the room, slightly glaring at each other. They both see me and grin widely.