19.

Tyler's POV

"I need a full report on the Redburn pack and the Clanery pack as well." I tell Jake as I shrug my thick winter jacket on.

When I phased to fight, I ripped my clothes so I had to change. My idiotic beta, Jake, followed me as well as the omega, Jack.

"Yes, alpha." He responds and runs off.

My gaze turns to Jack and he looks to the floor in submission. "I need you to go to the council's prison and make a map of the place. Find the guard schedules and Summer's cell."

He nods and runs off. I sigh and slouch in my chair.

I need my baby back.

"Let's go talk to the council, come on, buddy!" Carson speaks up, trying to take over.

"Go away, Carson. I'm trying to think."

"Let me take over. I can talk to their wolves as well as them."

"It is dangerous, Carson, so no."

"Tyler, you stupid human-"

Three knocks and the door opening breaks me from my arguement with my wolf.

My gaze snaps up, a glare landing on Viktor.

"Sorry, Tyler, but I need the keys to Summer's motorcycle." Viktor seems pissed and antsy.

His feet move back and forth and his entire body is tense.

"Why?" I ask, preparing for him to say he is going to break her out.

"Lucian is worried about Summer and Nathan needs my help."

I turn towards a drawer and open it up, looking at the dozens of keys. I dig through them all until I find the chain with the most keys, pulling it out to hand to Viktor.

Summer loves keys for some reason. She used to have this fascination with them so I gave her a key to every building I can think of. The ice cream shop, the hospital, the house, my office, the training building.

I've never seen her face light up that much before. I swear it seemed like you gave a child the toy it always wanted. Her eyes were so wide and she shook the keys around all day.

It annoyed the hell out of me but her happiness made it all worth it. I used to wake up to the jingling of keys some mornings when she went to work before receiving a kiss on the forehead. I used to play with her and grab her waist and pull her on top of me and cuddle. She usually cuddled with me until I fell back asleep then left after writing a note.

I still have the notes.

I really missed her when she was in her coma. I missed her laughter and reckless ability but now, now it is just depressing.

She doesn't remember any of us except Jack.

I grab my phone and scroll through the numbers until I get to one that says 'council'.

I take a deep breath and press the call button, waiting for them to pick up.

"Council woman Suzanne speaking."

"Hello, Suzanne, this is-"

"Ah, Alpha Wolfe. Please come to our headquarters quickly please. We need to talk to you."

"On my way." I respond and hang up.

I grab my jacket off of the chair and quickly grab the necklace holding the two things I trust no one with. Well, no one but Summer and she doesn't remember me yet.