Jason Grace x Reader

A/N:Thanks a lot for the 40+ votes and 900+ views!!You guys are really awesome!! It's like a dream come true!!!Thank you soooooooo much!!!

~Author-chan

Anyways back to le story!

It was a normal day at camp-half blood. You were standing at the edge of the cliff looking at the sunset. (the pic :D)*

"It's beautiful. Isn't it?" a voice asked. You slightly jumped.You turned to scowl at the person who was being stupid enough to startle you, but as soon as you saw it was Jason Grace, your frown turned into a smile.

"Yeah! I have always loved looking at the sunset. It's so pretty!" You said,as a reply to his question.

"Yes it is pretty but not as much as you" he said, making you blush so hard that Spain's tomatoes would have been jealous(fusososo!!)*. You looked at him and realized that he also had a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Hey, Do you want to fly with me?" he asked and you hesitated to answer.

"Are you afraid of heights?" asked a very concerned Jason.

"No...but this is the first time I'm going to fly" you admitted.

"Don't worry. I promise that I'll keep you safe" He said and lifted you up bridal style. You both went zooming into the sky. You did a superman pose, making Jason giggle.

"I'm gonna drop you Y/N!"Jason winked, making your eyes go wide.

"No no no no no, please no"you said.

"Hey stop being like Thalia. I'll catch you" he said and dropped you. You let out a shriek and waited to hit the ground. But instead, two arms wrapped around your torso.

"Yes!!! I'm safe!! I'M ALIVE!" you shouted in excitement and Jason looked disappointed.

"You thought that I'll let you die?" he asked.

"No Jason.I trust you but...." you trailed off.

"Don't worry, I was just kidding." he said.

"Y/N, since the second I saw you, I've been in love with you" he confessed his feelings to you and you couldn't help but squeal in joy. You kissed him on the cheek.

"I think you missed" he said making you confused for a second. Then you smirked and kissed him passionately.You guys were basically sharing a kiss while he was flying(basically somewhat like Percy and Annabeth's underwater kiss.)

"I love you Y/N"Jason said.

"I love you more"you replied.

"I love you most"he said.*

You both started to slowly descend. You kissed him again.

In the heat of the moment, he accidentally dropped you again. But it was too late, you landed among the bushes.

"JASON GRACE YOU #$%%^*& "

*enjoy my awesome reference!!!kesesesese! ;D