Percy x Reader

Percy watched you as you wrote something down on a piece of paper,probably doing another one of your puzzles. You loved solving puzzles.

"I know how you can win her love!" Annabeth exclaimed. 

"How?" he asked

"With this" she said holding up a colorful cube

The cube was made up of 3x3 small cubes different colors. Right now the colors are all mixed up. Percy just stared at it.

"What the hades is this?" he asks

"It's called a Rubix Cube, to solve it,all you have to do is get all the colors together" Annabeth said,showing him how to turn it.
"Solving a Rubix Cube can be pretty difficult, if you solve it, it will prove you are smart and she will fall in love with you"she said.

"No harm in trying" he mumbled and randomly started to shuffle the cube. He succeeded a few time only to mess up again.He keeps twisting and turning, trying to solve it but fails.
'How the hell am I supposed to solve this, it's so hard'

~~~~~~~

It's almost been a fortnight and he hasn't given up on the cube. He works on it so much that he missed his meals. One day Percy was working on the cube when he suddenly floped it down on the desk.

"It's of no use, I'll never solve it" he mumbled staring at the cube.He lets out a heavy sigh.
"You're giving up already?" a voice asks
Percy's eyes shoot open to see you sitting in front of him.He sighed.
"I can't solve it, I've tried a lot but I just can't get it, I even thought about cheating but I know you wouldn't like me if I cheated"

After a few seconds Percy's face turns tomato red. You chuckle and he frowns.

"Annabeth already told me that you like me"

Percy's face goes blank and he grumbled something under his breath.

He felt something touch his hand and he turned to see you giving him the cube. He took the cube . You guide him to solve the cube. Soon he was doing it on his own and before he knew it, he stared at the solved puzzle.He smiled.

"If you needed help you could have just asked" you said.

"I know but I thought if I could do it on my own you would think I was smart and like me"

You bent forward and kissed his cheek.

"I already like you" you smiled.

Percy's entire face becomes bright tomato red.He cupped your face in his hands then pulled you in for a kiss.

"I love you" he whispered when you pull apart

"I love you too" you smiled

"Oh look,My OTP has come true!"

You both turn to see Leo looking at you two happily.
In seconds,Percy was chasing after him the cube in hand. You chuckled and took out you word search puzzle and started solving it.