Nico Di Angelo x Ninja!Reader

'CRAP!I'm late!!What if he finds out the truth?!'You think as you jump over building roofs to reach your house in time.You slide open your room window and try to get inside when suddenly the door bursts open.There,standing in front of you,was Nico as he glared at you.'I'm late'you thought.

"Who are you and where is Y/n?"he asked,still glaring.

Then you suddenly attack.He blocks all your attacks.You forgot that he himself was a skilled fighter.You take out your katana and try to attack him.You were careful enough not to hurt him.Then suddenly,he takes out his stygian iron sword and starts to attack you.You dodged all his attacks but unfortunately,you are pinned to the ground within minutes.

"Now tell me where is Y/n"he commanded.You shake your head,not telling him.He then removes your face mask.He is surprised to find you staring at him.

"Wait,Y/n are you a terrorist?"he asked.You face-palmed.

"No!I am a ninja."you replied

"Like as in a real super cool ninja spy?"he asked excitedly like a kid.You nodded.

"By the way why didn't you tell me earlier?"he questioned,keeping his hands on his hips.In a manly way,of course.You grinned sheepishly.

"I didn't want anyone to know.It wouldn't be very safe for them"you said.He hugged you."I won't be scared of anything as long as you're with me!"he exclaimed.You hugged him back.

"By the way why did you go out today?"he asked curiously.

"Well,you see,I was paid to click photos of Octavian hugging his teddies in sleep,while drooling"you said and you both had a hearty laugh.