Luke x Reader

There you go.A Luke x reader for everyone who wanted it ;)(Well,it was a request...) YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING....NO AMAZHANG!!Anyways,I wouldn't be able to update till 4th March but I'll try my best anyway... :)

And you you guys are always pretty,no matter what.Other people are just jealous.Those who call you ugly and other stuff are self-conceited,obnoxious gits!And you are never alone.Always remember this!I love you guys.Your comments and encouraging words make me smile everyday!If you want to talk to anyone,I'm always here to listen!You might be hesitant to do it,but believe me,you always feel comfortable talking to a stranger.And I promise on river Styx that I wouldn't judge you!You are always my lovlies! <3

It was 14th February a.k.a Valentines' Day.Oh how you hated this day.It was so stupid.Everywhere you went,there were loads of couples who were snogging each other or getting all mushy.Yuck!And another reason was that you didn't have a boyfriend.It was kinda sad seeing all these people kissing.It always reminded of you and your ex.It seemed as if they were rubbing it on your face.But you sure did have a crush.It was none other than Luke Hemmings......JK. Obviously you had a celebrity crush on him but you had a real crush on Luke Castellan.(a/n:Though I really think Calum is the hottest!;D)

"Hey y/n!Why so upset?"Talk of the devil.....

"Nah.I just don't like this holiday at all...."you trailed off.

"Why?" Luke asked(not Hemmings. Ughh this is so dam confusing!)

"I just don't like it"you stated.

"Is it because you don't have a boyfriend?"he asked clearly reading you like an open book.

"....."

"Is it yes or no?"

"...Yeah.I'm so imperfect.Nobody likes me.I am so ugly.That is why my ex left me."your insecure side showed up.

"What makes you think like that?You're perfect y/n.You are amazing and pretty.Your ex was stupid for letting a precious person like you go"Luke said.

"No.I'm not.I just hate myself.I'm so-"Luke cut you off be slowly and passionately kissing you.Your eyes widened but you kissed back anyway.

"Y/N!Promise me you'll never think about yourself like this again!"Luke commanded.

"Okay.I promise"you said and Luke glared."on river Styx"Luke smiled.

"So....will you be my girlfriend. I've always liked you since the first time I saw you...."Luke blushed and scratched his neck awkwardly.You lit up.Like a red bulb that is...

"S-sure!"you stuttered.

"And I just bought you a present!"Luke said and handed you a poorly wrapped gift."Sorry!I didn't have the time to wrap it properly"

You immediately opened it and saw an odinary hand mirror.You were confused and looked at him with a completely baffled expression.

"It's a magic mirror.It shows the face of the most prettiest girl on this planet!"he smiled proudly.You knew it was just an ordinary mirror but you found it really sweet!

"Awww!I love it so much!I love you!Thank you so much!"you smiled.

"I'm sorry!I didn't know your favorite flavor of chocolate and I knew you were allergic to flowers.I wasn't able to come up with another idea..."he apologized.

"I love it!It's even better than those stuff!"you smiled and your smile being contagious,it passed on to him.

Out of the corner of your eye,you saw Octavian slyly stealing all the Valentines' day Teddies and smirking evilly.You were really glad that Luke didn't gift you a teddy bear........